Masteron!

Im actually just learning about gh myself and Im reading alot of bloating issues and water retention on generics and none on pharmaceutical GH. I Dont know why this is but something else to consider. Im not sure what your using.
I'm running good quality generics. No way I could afford pharma at that dose lol!

I've seen reports on that too. I have two theories: 1. They can afford to run more using generics so they run more and therefore get more water than when they run less pharma... or 2. Their pharma gh is bunk pens with nada in them.
One thing for sure is that real hgh causes water retention.

Will do.

The reason GH is high is because I just started for the first time a month ago and I really want to see the benefits of it.
From what I read people get minimal results or almost no results at all and their dose is always below around 6.
Feedback from guys who run 10+ is always great.

Also the water from hgh is supposed to go away after a while, even on high doses.
This makes sense also when you look at bbers in the 90s, 00s running a shit ton of gh and slin, and they could still maintain a very lean physique with no water, lean face and all. I'm guessing you just have to run it high and long enough for it to reap its full lipolysis effect which is what I'm after, and to lose the water retention.
I ran GH at 3ius in the morning and was seeing good results. I think quality varies so greatly it’s hard to say the ten you are running isn’t a five of what I ran.

If you find it’s working for you stick to it.

Will do.

The reason GH is high is because I just started for the first time a month ago and I really want to see the benefits of it.
From what I read people get minimal results or almost no results at all and their dose is always below around 6.

Also the water from hgh is supposed to go away after a while, even on high doses.
This makes sense also when you look at bbers in the 90s, 00s running a shit ton of gh and slin, and they could still maintain a very lean physique with no water, lean face and all. I'm guessing you just have to run it high and long enough for it to reap its full lipolysis effect which is what I'm after, and to lose the water retention.

I dont know who told you the water goes away after a while but they are wrong.

What I can tell you is that you get accustomed to it after a while. When you finally came off yonwont believe how much water you drop

Always liked masteron. But my hair sheds in clumps on it. I shed on a few but masteron takes the cake. Lean dry gains with lots of libido. Enjoy

I dont know who told you the water goes away after a while but they are wrong.

What I can tell you is that you get accustomed to it after a while. When you finally came off yonwont believe how much water you drop

I guess I'll see.. One thing for sure if after 2-3 months and adding mast theres no change, I'll have to lower it. F that.
Then how can these guys have no water retention like that? I don't believe they would take lasxix or such all the time... These guys are on a boatload of hgh and slin but still, zero water in the face and vascular everywhere.

dorian.JPG
orville.JPG

Always liked masteron. But my hair sheds in clumps on it. I shed on a few but masteron takes the cake. Lean dry gains with lots of libido. Enjoy

Damn.. kinda afraid of major hairloss. Were you using test with your mast by any chance and if so which dose? For me anything over 1g test and I get hairloss. Or under 1g with another androgen = hairloss. Tren only = no hairloss ... Hoping it's the same with mast.

I love masterone... I add it to almost every cycle. 400mg - 600mg
I tend to use 400mg with tren and 600mg with deca or if I run it solo with test.

For me it saves my libido, gives me a great mental state of mind (inner peace) I don't bloat as much or hold much water. I feel a slight increase in muscle hardness.

Now all that being said... it is very mild and actual physical gains will be very small... so a alot of people feel its not worth it unless it for competition time or you are very low bf.
I can see that and appreciate that opinion. I also agree, for the cost to physical gain ratio.
But for me, the main purpose is how I feel... I feel much more healthy when I add it to tren, both physically and mentally. And when I stack it with deca, I don't retain much water... and my libido isn't effected.
Also that state of mental well being is a huge bonus.
But everyone is different, those are my experiences.

I guess I'll see.. One thing for sure if after 2-3 months and adding mast theres no change, I'll have to lower it. F that.
Then how can these guys have no water retention like that? I don't believe they would take lasxix or such all the time... These guys are on a boatload of hgh and slin but still, zero water in the face and vascular everywhere.

View attachment 11059
View attachment 11060
For starters dorian didn't even use 10ius..lol. and he did a 4 day on 2 day off protocol

Masteron is great imho. With deca it served me well in the libido department.
It does help dry you out a wee bit. I use winny to help with that as I get more out of it at low doses.
For myself , after a few months on this I do start having a reduction in water in my face and subcutaneous water over the muscle under the skin. Every time I get changes after a few months.
When you run masterin with test it enhances the test in my experience as well as winny DHT derivatives.
With deca it helps reduce the water bloat imo.
Tren and deca together have never served me well, good idea to get rid of one. I haven’t ran tren in many many years.

I love masterone... I add it to almost every cycle. 400mg - 600mg
I tend to use 400mg with tren and 600mg with deca or if I run it solo with test.

For me it saves my libido, gives me a great mental state of mind (inner peace) I don't bloat as much or hold much water. I feel a slight increase in muscle hardness.

Now all that being said... it is very mild and actual physical gains will be very small... so a alot of people feel its not worth it unless it for competition time or you are very low bf.
I can see that and appreciate that opinion. I also agree, for the cost to physical gain ratio.
But for me, the main purpose is how I feel... I feel much more healthy when I add it to tren, both physically and mentally. And when I stack it with deca, I don't retain much water... and my libido isn't effected.
Also that state of mental well being is a huge bonus.
But everyone is different, those are my experiences.
Nice. I've heard about possible good mental boost with mast too. But also some agression. Hopefully when not exceeding 4-600mg it will not be an issue. Nothing worse than being impatient and short fused.

Masteron is great imho. With deca it served me well in the libido department.
It does help dry you out a wee bit. I use winny to help with that as I get more out of it at low doses.
For myself , after a few months on this I do start having a reduction in water in my face and subcutaneous water over the muscle under the skin. Every time I get changes after a few months.
When you run masterin with test it enhances the test in my experience as well as winny DHT derivatives.
With deca it helps reduce the water bloat imo.
Tren and deca together have never served me well, good idea to get rid of one. I haven’t ran tren in many many years.
Exactly what I'm after. I'm 245lbs and ok with the size I have. But I want granite like condition and no water. Right now I seem to have a film of water everywhere. I see veins everywhere, chest, shoulders, abs.. but they're not "popping" so to speak... Except arms and legs..
I obviously got more fat lose but I think that by getting rid of most of the water now it will be much easier to achieve the look I want.. hopefully..

Last edited:
Nice. I've heard about possible good mental boost with mast too. But also some agression. Hopefully when not exceeding 4-600mg it will not be an issue. Nothing worse than being impatient and short fused.
It actually dose the opposite for me... especially when stacked with tren... keeps my over aggression in check... and on its own or with deca.... I feel more at peace. For lack of a better description.
But compounds do effect everyone differently

Maybe off season shortly after the O... But while preparing for a show, no way.. Top pros are on 15-20ius, every day..
Thats not true. Dorian is very open about what he used. He never even used it daily and not that much. Your statement is probably true for pros now.

Will do.

The guys on the 90’s dropped slin and gh like a month before the contest and started orals. Then eventually dropped test to get really dry.

10 iu of gh a day and I’d only be able to function to train if my wrists didn’t hurt too much.

But each to our own. Just let me know how it turned out and if you couldn’t handkerchief the sides.

View attachment 11059
View attachment 11060
Next to no body fat and most dont look like thay year round

Go look a t a pro in the off season most are holding loads of water

Exactly what I'm after. I'm 245lbs and ok with the size I have. But I want granite like condition and no water. Right now I seem to have a film of water everywhere. I see veins everywhere, chest, shoulders, abs.. but they're not "popping" so to speak... Except arms and legs..
I obviously got more fat lose but I think that by getting rid of most of the water now it will be much easier to achieve the look I want.. hopefully..
View attachment 11063
Water or body fat?

Water or body fat?
Yeah the last film of water won’t disappear. All of my trainers over the years advised I go gh free a couple weeks before my desired completion date for cut.
my water moon face and swelling goes away after a few months. But the last film of water stays until I drop gh. I should have been more clear in my statement.

Yeah the last film of water won’t disappear. All of my trainers over the years advised I go gh free a couple weeks before my desired completion date for cut.
my water moon face and swelling goes away after a few months. But the last film of water stays until I drop gh. I should have been more clear in my statement.
I didnt mean you friend.
Basically op wants a granite look
But is blaming water
He has abs yes but still has alot of BF