Masteron!

I didnt mean you friend.
Basically op wants a granite look
But is blaming water
He has abs yes but still has alot of BF
All good amigo....I just re read my post and realized it was a bit misleading.

Reactions: 3ml
pre contest i see many run both 6-8 weeks out. what is the reason to run them both if they both are dht based and cause hardness and dry you out? is it to cover all grounds or is there a real logical reason to have them both in? like instead of adding winstrol why not up the dose of masteron? i have used them both together and without and didn't notice much difference.

I didnt mean you friend.
Basically op wants a granite look
But is blaming water
He has abs yes but still has alot of BF
How many BF % left for granite look? I've been dieting for 3 months. But I started high. Couldn't see abs etc.

The guys on the 90’s dropped slin and gh like a month before the contest and started orals. Then eventually dropped test to get really dry.

10 iu of gh a day and I’d only be able to function to train if my wrists didn’t hurt too much.

But each to our own. Just let me know how it turned out and if you couldn’t handkerchief the sides.
The worst is lethargy. I have to keep taking caffeine/stimulant to go thru the day. Probably mostly why my BP is higher than usual.
Other than that, I always got a good pump. But hands and feet are also swollen. Hands also go numb when sleeping in certain position or typing for too long on the keyboard. Still tolerable but annoying. Thinking of lowering to 6iu.

How many BF % left for granite look? I've been dieting for 3 months. But I started high. Couldn't see abs etc.
Basically contest shape or say 6 percent

I'm not calling you fat but you are no where close to that. Also most people cant look like that for very lomg

Basically contest shape or say 6 percent

I'm not calling you fat but you are no where close to that. Also most people cant look like that for very lomg
Yes I do realize I still have fat to lose to get true granite look, I was the first to admit..but thanks for being honest. That being said different aas have a lot to do in how you look. I've seen guys with abs but huge swollen face, looking like shit on too much test or m1t, no AIs. Switching to dry compounds doesnt get you stage ready overnight but def gets you in the right direction. Hoping mast will mitigate the water from gh/deca for me and makes for a more detailed look.

Reactions: 3ml
I find mast to be a very underrated compound.
Anything over 750mg/wk test by itself and I really begin feeling it in my chest from too much water retention. Like a weight on my chest. Which then gives me anxiety.

When I add mast. It takes care of my water retention and allows me to increase my test to 1250mg/week and beyond. Plus the killer aesthetic advantage it gives people with lower bodyfat.

My only downside I see is slight ahedding of hair at dosages 600mg/week and above. Ive ran it up to 1050mg/week with Sustanon at 1250mg/week for 10 weeks and made great predictable gains.

For other people recommend 400mg/week minimum. And usually 600-700mg/week is best bang for ur buck depending on ur other compounds being used.

Im such a firm believer in masteron that I'll literally NEVER run a cycle where my test is above TRT range without mast

Also...i only run mast e. I see no need to run mast p when enanthate is such a better deal.

Plus it spikes ur sex drive, and lowers refractory time.

Masteron at a healthy dose like 600mg/week aswell as 50-100mg/day of proviron added to ur high test cycle and u'll fuck ANYTHING.

Thank you. That's what I wanted to hear! I was like that on some test and var. Just ready to go at any chick I saw haha
How much var were you taking? Did you notice any side effects? I was considering adding a small amount of mast or primo, but not until I get my trt dose nailed down. I keep some proviron on hand for that reason. I can take a half and within a few hours I'm good to go.

What's the least amount of masteron anyone has run and noticed a benefit? Or, primo for that matter? Mostly for libido and mental benefits. I have a buddy who takes 100mg/wk, just for those reasons.

Last edited:
What's the least amount of masteron anyone has run and noticed a benefit? Or, primo for that matter? Mostly for libido and mental benefits. I have a buddy who takes 100mg/wk, just for those reasons.
I cant speak on primo (I wish I could) but masteron enanthate at 300mg/week is enough to make a big difference on my sex drive, water retention, and general feel. I get a bit more positive energy type feeling when I have more DHT. As if im having a good day but for no reason at all.
Id venture maybe even 200mg/week would work but ive never taken that little.

I've since added mast E at 800mg, stopped the deca and added some test. The first few weeks I had serious low E symptoms (pain in joints, cracking joints, low energy, low pump), so mast def have a strong effect on E on me. I had to increase my test a lot and now I only need one asin pill once in a while if I feel E is going high, but for the dose I'm running, I would usually need to take AI ED or EOD... Anyway, Mast allow me to run more test without the sides which is amazing.. Only been about 4 weeks and the difference is crazy, much more vascular and dry, but I'm also heavier, bigger since I also increased test by a lot.
I was afraid of hairloss but so far no problems... I think issue with hairloss is if you crash your E levels, you lose the protective effect of estrogen on hair via dht protection (and protection of other stuff such as cardiovascular system..). So for example pre contest if you don't run any test and use high dhts products, bye bye hair. Anyway, just one more theory on hairloss and to conclude, I fckin love mast, but I think you need around double the dose in test to keep a good balance in the body and minimize sides (y)

I got a bunch of mast prop waiting to use it once i get some good fat loss. The first time will run it with test and primo, shall I start around 200 mg? 250?

I got a bunch of mast prop waiting to use it once i get some good fat loss. The first time will run it with test and primo, shall I start around 200 mg? 250?
If it's prop then its likely 100mg/ml.
Ull want to inject eod at minimum. Or preferably daily.

If it were me and my 1st time taking mast.. id start at 30mg/day. And be prepared to increase dosage fairly quickly.

I've since added mast E at 800mg, stopped the deca and added some test. The first few weeks I had serious low E symptoms (pain in joints, cracking joints, low energy, low pump), so mast def have a strong effect on E on me. I had to increase my test a lot and now I only need one asin pill once in a while if I feel E is going high, but for the dose I'm running, I would usually need to take AI ED or EOD... Anyway, Mast allow me to run more test without the sides which is amazing.. Only been about 4 weeks and the difference is crazy, much more vascular and dry, but I'm also heavier, bigger since I also increased test by a lot.
I was afraid of hairloss but so far no problems... I think issue with hairloss is if you crash your E levels, you lose the protective effect of estrogen on hair via dht protection (and protection of other stuff such as cardiovascular system..). So for example pre contest if you don't run any test and use high dhts products, bye bye hair. Anyway, just one more theory on hairloss and to conclude, I fckin love mast, but I think you need around double the dose in test to keep a good balance in the body and minimize sides (y)
With respect to your post. As I'm at a trt dose (100-104mg/wk) if I were to add in some mast then I may need to consider increasing the amount of test I'm taking to ensure sufficient E2. I've never thought of it this way, but it does make sense. Prior to trt a buddy of mine gave me some proviron, and although I immediately felt better I also noticed shedding early on. A year and a half ago I was taking 150mg test/wk, and for a month or so 12.5mg of proviron daily, but no hair loss at all. Your reasoning makes sense as dht is associated with men who exhibit male pattern baldness.

(I had a buddy who had lost most of his hair before graduating high school, in addition to others who have lost it over time. It would be very interesting to know the ratios of test to E2 to DHT of those with male pattern baldness, and those without to add credibility to that theory.)

I'm curious, do you know your shbg?