Masteron!

With respect to your post. As I'm at a trt dose (100-104mg/wk) if I were to add in some mast then I may need to consider increasing the amount of test I'm taking to ensure sufficient E2. I've never thought of it this way, but it does make sense. Prior to trt a buddy of mine gave me some proviron, and although I immediately felt better I also noticed shedding early on. A year and a half ago I was taking 150mg test/wk, and for a month or so 12.5mg of proviron daily, but no hair loss at all. Your reasoning makes sense as dht is associated with men who exhibit male pattern baldness.

(I had a buddy who had lost most of his hair before graduating high school, in addition to others who have lost it over time. It would be very interesting to know the ratios of test to E2 to DHT of those with male pattern baldness, and those without to add credibility to that theory.)

I'm curious, do you know your shbg?
No idea what is my shbg level. I cannot have bloodwork unfortunately.

But yes, exactly IMO.. I strongly believe now it's all about the E2/DHT ratio than only DHT amount in the body. This is purely anecdotal but last summer I thought running EQ only would be a great idea for recomp. So I ran 1g of it and around the 3-4 weeks mark, started shedding like crazy. Reduced to 600mg and added 250mg of test and everything stabilized, no more shedding. Also 2 years ago, I was completely off for a while and before summer decided to lean up and run winny only at 50mg. Terrible shedding after barely 2 weeks, had to stop.

It seems every time I've ran a DHT like compound without a good test base for good E2 levels, shedding happens even at a low dose (50mg winny..). EQ is not a DHT derivative on paper but it convert to DHB in the body which is very similar to DHT and to make things worse, there are reports indicating that some EQ metabolites have AI properties, lowering E2 levels.. Which may explain the anxiety some users get on it. And would explain very well why I've never shed more in my life than on EQ only. Luckily I added test quickly and everything grew back.

Another thing, while doing some research on this I've read that some guys who were already balding that decided to do a sex change and started injecting estrogen, for some, their hair grows back...

If hairloss was about DHT levels only I'd be balding like crazy now, more than on 1g EQ. But I'm on 1.6g of test, 800mg mast, 1000ui hcg EW, and my hair is fuller than ever and the hairline is solid.

More DHT = more free radical damage at the hair follicle = hairloss. However good levels of E protect the hair follicles against oxidative stress from DHT. Also taking antioxidants would add even more protection, so take your multi, vit C, melatonin, etc. !

I LOVE mast, I run it in every cycle @600mgs a week, im already goin bald so I have no issues with loosing hair anymore lol, but I did notice it in my youger years forsure, thats one mistake I made over the YEARS of gear, I shoulda took care of my hair line :(, so I would recommend taking some finasteride

I LOVE mast, I run it in every cycle @600mgs a week, im already goin bald so I have no issues with loosing hair anymore lol, but I did notice it in my youger years forsure, thats one mistake I made over the YEARS of gear, I shoulda took care of my hair line :(, so I would recommend taking some finasteride
Mast is a nice addition to any cycle. 400-600mg weekly combined with Test at 800mg weekly is awesome.

What’s a safe mast dose to get a libido boost and dryness without losing hair?
Very wide range here. Some will have no hairloss reaction at all others will shed like a SOB from looking at a picture of a Mast vial. Predisposition to Male Pattern Baldness reportedly can accelerate hairloss too.

Interesting thread. Im considering Mast for next cycle. Either that or EQ. Both seem to help a dry veiny leaner look (with proper diet and training of course) but both seem to have different potential sides. (Though I keep reading about anxiety and kidney issues with EQ which makes me a little apprehensive...)

Seems most in here recommend Mast E over the faster acting out of the 2, and keeping the test fairly high. Anyone have some insight into other sides they got from Mast? Like I think I read it can affect prostte, do diff urinating. Did I also read it can really lower the SGHB. Should that be a concern as well?

I know its not an EQ thread so I wont ask for details on that one here, but if anyone wants to volunteer their experience of EQ compared to Mast gthat may fit this thread. thanks everyone!

I prefer Mast over EQ, and I do not experience any hair loss with it. When I ran EQ, I was actually noticing increased shedding and I think it had to do with it being a little more rough on certain blood markers and potentially stressing my body out more than other products I've used.
Mast gives me a slight mental boost as well as strength progress. I get zero noticeable side effects (most I've ran was 500mg/w). I tend to like running lower Test with higher Mast, like a 1/2 ratio (Test@250mg, Mast@500mg). My blood pressure stays right, my hair stays thick, no acne, no gyno, just nothing but positive effects to be honest. The gains you make with something like Mast will be lean tissue if you do your part. Everyone is different, but for me it's Mast over EQ any day.