Masteron!

MtlStrgth

Trusted Member
Hey guys,

One of the very few aas I have zero experience with..!
How do you like it? What is your prefered dose and why?
Currently on 200mg tren e, 600mg deca. Started to hold way too much water since adding 10iu hgh. I'm getting great fat loss and muscle gain at the same time, but too much water, especially in the face. Also even if I'm using caber, prami, B6, asin and nolva, still got some soreness... I want to ditch the deca for now and replace with masteron e. I was thinking to start with 400mg and adjust to 600mg if no sides, hairloss, etc.

I hated it , but seems like Im a rare case. My blood pressure was too high. Started getting acne. Overall felt like shit. I really didn't notice anything from it as far as gains. Just better libido. IMO primo is a better option for me.

Give it a try see how you respond ... as everyone responds differently to various substances. Masteron does not aromatize so your problem with water retention will reduce. I am not sure what dosage you should use however if I was doing a cycle it would be between 300mg to 600mg if it was my primary substance I was taking.

I had a decent experience with Mast. I ran it also in the 400-600 /week range and had virtually no side effects other than some back acne.

It has similar results to primo but works a little faster IMO. I've run it with test and with a relatively low tren dose as well and enjoyed them both.

I ran primo along with it as well. No libido issues. Not a a great drug for gaining mass but excellent for a cut or a recomp.

You're running deca at a higher dose than what agrees with my body. Mast won't give you any of those nasty deca effects.

I personally like Mast... but it's like the younger cousin of primo.

Test/Mast/Tren is the holy grail for me.

The proportions are up to you. I really like the 200/200/500 range.

Mast with Deca never made sense for me. I'll try it with just 300 deca next time, that could be a good combo.

Hey guys,

Currently on 200mg tren e, 600mg deca. Started to hold way too much water since adding 10iu hgh. I'm getting great fat loss and muscle gain at the same time, but too much water, especially in the face. Also even if I'm using caber, prami, B6, asin and nolva, still got some soreness... I want to ditch the deca for now and replace with masteron e. I was thinking to start with 400mg and adjust to 600mg if no sides, hairloss, etc.
Have you thought about switching the deca for npp? Personally I think thats alot of hgh

I had a decent experience with Mast. I ran it also in the 400-600 /week range and had virtually no side effects other than some back acne.

It has similar results to primo but works a little faster IMO. I've run it with test and with a relatively low tren dose as well and enjoyed them both.

I ran primo along with it as well. No libido issues. Not a a great drug for gaining mass but excellent for a cut or a recomp.

You're running deca at a higher dose than what agrees with my body. Mast won't give you any of those nasty deca effects.

I personally like Mast... but it's like the younger cousin of primo.
I plan to run it at 200mg a week for my up coming bulking cycle to help with water retention and some AI benefits/libido increase. Would 200 be enough for any of those benefits? Plan to titrate up throughout the cycle as needed

I plan to run it at 200mg a week for my up coming bulking cycle to help with water retention and some AI benefits/libido increase. Would 200 be enough for any of those benefits? Plan to titrate up throughout the cycle as needed
Simple answer is yes.

You won’t notice a huge change, but all of the sudden you will be thinking about banging that fat chick on the bike over there.

Hey guys,

The water is likely from the 10 ui of hgh why so high

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Will be starting mast at 400mg this week. Also will ditch the tren instead and keep deca but only at 300mg. No point in running tren these days with gym closed, doing only shitty home workouts...

Lower your deca to like 300 a week and 10ius of GH seems really high but just my 2 cents.

Once you lower the deca run mast at 200-300 a week and you should see a noticeable improvement in sides.
Will do.

The reason GH is high is because I just started for the first time a month ago and I really want to see the benefits of it.
From what I read people get minimal results or almost no results at all and their dose is always below around 6.
Feedback from guys who run 10+ is always great.

Also the water from hgh is supposed to go away after a while, even on high doses.
This makes sense also when you look at bbers in the 90s, 00s running a shit ton of gh and slin, and they could still maintain a very lean physique with no water, lean face and all. I'm guessing you just have to run it high and long enough for it to reap its full lipolysis effect which is what I'm after, and to lose the water retention.

Simple answer is yes.

You won’t notice a huge change, but all of the sudden you will be thinking about banging that fat chick on the bike over there.
Thank you. That's what I wanted to hear! I was like that on some test and var. Just ready to go at any chick I saw haha

Im actually just learning about gh myself and Im reading alot of bloating issues and water retention on generics and none on pharmaceutical GH. I Dont know why this is but something else to consider. Im not sure what your using.