KOC- KILLERS OF CANADA

I think Canada needs more people. We have a gigantic country which isn't being used. On a global scale, we need to grow or we'll be run over. We have places of the country with unemployment in certain sectors because we don't have enough people there to work the jobs. Let's keep in mind that a bunch of jobs are sitting there because Canadians don't want to work hard jobs anymore. Construction jobs, electricians, mechanics, plumbers...trades fall further and further behind. They're not going to get better if we don't get people ready and willing to work those jobs.
Trades fall further and further behind because the liberals keep spending canadian funds on other countries.
Its a circle of fuckery,then people have to run to get new jobs that are different,
Or quebec steps in and fills our provinces full of there workers then theres no spots left .

Trades fall further and further behind because the liberals keep spending canadian funds on other countries.
Its a circle of fuckery,then people have to run to get new jobs that are different,
Or quebec steps in and fills our provinces full of there workers then theres no spots left .
No, the trades are behind because Canadians don't want to work dirty jobs anymore. They want central air wherever they work.

I know of two places I do consulting for (before COVID) who were sitting there with five or so unfilled positions because they couldn't find people who a> who want to work hard b> are able to keep themselves sober

There job markets all over Ontario (pre COVID) had plenty of spaces available.

I think Canada needs more people. We have a gigantic country which isn't being used. On a global scale, we need to grow or we'll be run over. We have places of the country with unemployment in certain sectors because we don't have enough people there to work the jobs. Let's keep in mind that a bunch of jobs are sitting there because Canadians don't want to work hard jobs anymore. Construction jobs, electricians, mechanics, plumbers...trades fall further and further behind. They're not going to get better if we don't get people ready and willing to work those jobs.
Little while ago you were crowing about foreign workers being better at construction jobs.Drooling about Chinese workers coming.
Employers sometimes get subsidized to bring them in,lowering wages overall.Any wonder that people drop out or delay going back till better money appears?
Free market means a free market,not one skewed by gov interference from pencil necks that know nothing.

No your wrong, the liberals have destroyed the economy, making it impossible for anyone to hold on or have the strength to push through anymore. The only jobs left are vagina jobs , theres 100,000 hard earned oil patch workers ready to go back to work and thats the tuffest job around and we do it every day rain or shine , you have zero idea what hard work is unless its blowing up your blow up doll to get your morning blow job.

No, the trades are behind because Canadians don't want to work dirty jobs anymore. They want central air wherever they work.

I know of two places I do consulting for (before COVID) who were sitting there with five or so unfilled positions because they couldn't find people who a> who want to work hard b> are able to keep themselves sober

No your wrong, the liberals have destroyed the economy, making it impossible for anyone to hold on or have the strength to push through anymore. The only jobs left are vagina jobs , theres 100,000 hard earned oil patch workers ready to go back to work and thats the tuffest job around and we do it every day rain or shine , you have zero idea what hard work is unless its blowing up your blow up doll to get your morning blow job.
Blow up dolls are a growth area.No pun intended.:)
High tech.

Blow up dolls are a growth area.No pun intended.:)
High tech.
Propping up Venezuelan dictators and Saudi regimes is more important than Westerners being employed and contributing taxes.The budget will balance itself.:)

But you gotta wonder why so many people are refusing to have kids these days.. I can think of a few reasons
I dont want kids neither want to marry anyone. too much stress and responsibility for no reward, need to worry about myself first

I dont want kids neither want to marry anyone. too much stress and responsibility for no reward, need to worry about myself first
Im getting a vasectomy, zero fucks given. No way Im raising a kid in todays world, not to mention I simply just dont want any and never will. I also never plan to get married not because I cant , I cant lol, but because I dont think its a good idea after seeing too many get taken for literally everything all of a sudden without any logical reason. Having a girlfriend is good enough for me and if that relationship doesnt work out in the end great move on to the next.

Im getting a vasectomy, zero fucks given. No way Im raising a kid in todays world, not to mention I simply just dont want any and never will. I also never plan to get married not because I cant , I cant lol, but because I dont think its a good idea after seeing too many get taken for literally everything all of a sudden without any logical reason. Having a girlfriend is good enough for me and if that relationship doesnt work out in the end great move on to the next.
I have 2 children, i get more and more scared everyday for there safety. This is liberal government that has caused all of this . I get bitter by the min. Not knowing from one day to the next what can happen. What i do know has to happen is a liberal gov must vanish and all liberal followers. When theres a disease you cure it wipe out the infected

on the other note kids are wonderful, i miss my kids iv never seen them for 6 months , you shoukd bring life into this world addy its a life changing experience.

on the other note kids are wonderful, i miss my kids iv never seen them for 6 months , you shoukd bring life into this world addy its a life changing experience.
Dont get me wrong I like kids their innocence is heart warming, I love it when they compliment my dog with good manners, so sweet. I have nothing at all against people who choose to have kids as well, thats their choice and I respect it but I just cant see myself having one. Im too immature and irresponsible among other things. But Im working on getting better so we will see..

Dont get me wrong I like kids their innocence is heart warming, I love it when they compliment my dog with good manners, so sweet. I have nothing at all against people who choose to have kids as well, thats their choice and I respect it but I just cant see myself having one. Im too immature and irresponsible among other things. But Im working on getting better so we will see..
You will find a sexy lady one day my son.... and she will have all the right qualities, 1 day she will say i want kids addy or im leaving. You will fuck that pussy , till a baby pops out.

I don't think the argument is what the flag was intended to stand for. Rather what it has become. The Swastika was used as a symbol of divinity and spirituality, it originally was intended to bring good luck. Unfortunately, Natsis changed that, and it's now impossible to ever use that symbol again for what it originally stood for. By the mid-20th century, the Confederate flag began to symbolize white resistance to ending segregation laws. The Ku Klux Klan flew it at lynching parties and angry mobs waved it outside public schools as black children enrolled. The grip by white supremacists is something that has carried forward to this day. In 2015 Dylann Roof killed nine black people in a church in Charleston, before this he took a photo of himself holding a Confederate flag. So while I can definitely understand that the flag doesn't mean this to you, it definitely does for others. Similarly, if you saw someone with a swastica tattoo, your first thought wouldn't be "Hey, a symbol of good luck"
I missed this earlier, sorry . As far as swastika, i dunno what id think maybe id ask him what it stood for, to him like a person should before assuming he is a menice to society lol , i have my own beliefs of things just as others do,
Too me its not racist but like you say every part of the worlds different

what if i commit a crime and i wear a metallica shirt .... do i worship the devil and is it there fault.... no people are gonna blame everything on anything they want ...sad part is people are gonna belive it.
I see there tryimg to completely ban the flag from the states over this killing... too me thats just wrong blaming the flag for innocence killed or not innocence is wrong. People kill people. It dont get any easier then that. People need to stop blaming the flag for these situations.
I dont want to conderdict my self hear.
But people kill people. But government's force people to do crazy things.
A flag is a symbol, a government is control there is a difference.again different opinions based on where you grew up and when.
I mean they eat fuckin cats in china

Last edited:
@eazy57
Thanx for chimimg back in!
Appreciate your response, and I agree your take on the situation, although i was also told by my father work hard do a good job and you will have everything you ever wanted, well iv done that and i did succeed, the problem with those stories is your father never tells you how to keep it, im litterly forced to fail with the liberal government.
And iv never heard of freemasons being devil worshippers lol . But again people are crazy.

Iv said it before, ill say it again.
If you wanna save the world - kill the internet.
If you wanna stop violence-stop talking about it.
If you wanna stop racism stop talking about it.
These problems exist because we talk about them daily , all thats on the news is someone getting shot or whatever. It causes brianwave interference.

Kill The Net - Too save the world/CANADA and the liberal government cannot spread there lies and corrupt canadian citizens.

The covid would have never been what it was if there was no internet.

After Notley and Whynn I’m not sure if picking a woman would be the best thing. Even other woman think they did a horrible job and killed it for woman. Well the ones I’ve talked to anyways.
Mind you Ambrose ( I believe that was her name) would have been great. She has guts, but somehow with a technicality Scheer became leader because she wasn’t allowed.

ambrose was just a female Scheer, more of the same political status quo garbage. Bernier was the only properly principled candidate who brought real change, and they buried him, and now the party sucks. Conservatives now are just soft core liberals.

ambrose was just a female Scheer, more of the same political status quo garbage. Bernier was the only properly principled candidate who brought real change, and they buried him, and now the party sucks. Conservatives now are just soft core liberals.
Exactly conservatives in canada are equivelant to liberals in california.. Its like who do you give your vote to at this point? Dont think I will waste my time voting here ever again to be honest.

Exactly conservatives in canada are equivelant to liberals in california.. Its like who do you give your vote to at this point? Dont think I will waste my time voting here ever again to be honest.
Addy!!!!!! Do you sleep!!!!? Lol your up all nite with me and your still up lol ....wait so am i

Nobody want the trades anymore because it is turning into a bad investment.
I will use an Auto Technician for example.
Go to school. Pay stupid cost for the trade school. Struggle to find someone to take you as an apprentice. Now right off the bat, like before your first day, you have to invest/go in debt for thousands more dollars on top of school debt, to buy tools. A tool box, etc. For example, just one decent 1/2” drive impact wrench now cost upwards of $700. Thats a lot of money for a position that pays barely above minimum wage. So you starve for most of the year just to go to work.
Now time for school again. To do this you go on EI. So you were barely getting by before, now you are living off scraps. You repeat this cycle for four years. And for what? When its all done you probably owe as much as a law student when you factor in all the tools and shit. Then go work at a dealership for flat rate. The faster you get the more money you make. Then the manufacture sees techs are making time off the repairs, so they slash the time in half. Now you bought the tools, spent an hour and a half of your time and get paid 0.5hrs. Something goes wrong, whether your fault or not and the vehicle comes back with same issue and now you are fixing with no pay. But still providing the tools.
No option for a union, except some places in Ont. Next to no health and safety representation. Dust, chemicals, climate conditions ( car full of snow dripping on you all winter before you go back outside. No a/c in summer when its 30 deg and you are working on a hot engine that has been running all day. )
Why would anyone in their right mind sign up for that shit?
Then you cant find workers. So you outsource. Bring in a dozen guys from the Philippines. They work for a month, you sign their competency booklet and now they get to bypass the four years apprenticeship and write the interprovincial exam. Seems fair, right?