KOC- KILLERS OF CANADA

Very south
Can’t go to the US so more south lol
better start learning spanish😲

and PS harley if you ever make a local KOC club dont be surprised if a bunch of flamboyant men show up, just saying.

better start learning spanish😲

and PS harley if you ever make a local KOC club dont be surprised if a bunch of flamboyant men show up, just saying.
I was just trting to make a post that could get 500 replies on!!!! Like yours dammit

I have a confession to make: when I first saw the title of this thread I thought it was gonna be about a motorcycle club lol.

as a young teenager. I agree with this liberal snowflake, acceptance bullshit. there needs to be an alpha leader who sets rules in place using logic, not emotion like girls. half the people that vote for trudeau dont know shit about government. and the proof of that is my "Muslim community" just voted for him based on a rumor that he supports Muslims and will build more mosques or some shit. none of it is true, and when you ask them for proof. there brain just shuts down and ignores any logic

as a young teenager. I agree with this liberal snowflake, acceptance bullshit. there needs to be an alpha leader who sets rules in place using logic, not emotion like girls. half the people that vote for trudeau dont know shit about government. and the proof of that is my "Muslim community" just voted for him based on a rumor that he supports Muslims and will build more mosques or some shit. none of it is true, and when you ask them for proof. there brain just shuts down and ignores any logic

Well said bro.

most people I know voted for him simply because he looked the best.. assholes..

Too be honest i dont think he won. This time or last time.
The whole thing is rigged by our government

We will swing back to a conservative government eventually like how we did most provinces. Usually it takes endless corruption and spending scandals to make people switch. Remember though the conservative base across Canada sits solidly around 40 percent. I cant wait for the next conservative Federal government so we can repeal all these crazy policies the Liberals have passed. Dont give up the swing will come back over to the right.

I cant wait for the next conservative Federal government so we can repeal all these crazy policies the Liberals have passed. Dont give up the swing will come back over to the right.
like what? i really mean it. i dont know. before this covid thing it seemed like they were doing nothing.

Honestly i dont care as long as its not red for the next 200 years.
Or green
Ndp...well im not allowed to comment my thoughts.

like what? i really mean it. i dont know. before this covid thing it seemed like they were doing nothing.
Liberal policies you are inquiring about?
Let's see, out of control deficit spending while we were in relatively good fiscal times post harper government.
Implementation of a carbon tax (literally a tax grab that does absolutely nothing for the environment) that has raised the cost of every single item and has just doubled in April
Taking away our rights by implementing a gun ban that did not pass through legislation, one of the most undemocratic moves Canada has ever seen
Honorable mentions are the messed up way they set up their legalization of marijuana, their attempted coup when they tried to give themselves complete power in the first legislation to pass covid spending. SNC lavalan corruption scandal.....that's all just off the top of my head.....

It is the cold hard truth. I won’t be staying in Canada much longer
Can't say I blame you 3ml, would do the same if I could. Feel sorry for the next party thats left to pick up the pieces, I can't even imagine the deficit that the younger generation will be carrying due to the irresponsibility of this gov't. Just take a look at his cabinet, ministers were chosen based on their minority status , not on merit, experience ,morals or values, guess that's the thing that wins elections nowadays. imo

Can't say I blame you 3ml, would do the same if I could. Feel sorry for the next party thats left to pick up the pieces, I can't even imagine the deficit that the younger generation will be carrying due to the irresponsibility of this gov't. Just take a look at his cabinet, ministers were chosen based on their minority status , not on merit, experience ,morals or values, guess that's the thing that wins elections nowadays. imo

I saw the destruction of Canada years ago and started making alternate plans.
I’m not disagreeing with your post. There is a terrible mess.

But what next party??? The fucking NDP lmao! The pendulum has swung so far left of center I do not believe we will see a government that will have any type of brains for decades

I saw the destruction of Canada years ago and started making alternate plans.
I’m not disagreeing with your post. There is a terrible mess.

But what next party??? The fucking NDP lmao! The pendulum has swung so far left of center I do not believe we will see a government that will have any type of brains for decades
[/QUOT True enough although some party will eventually have to be accountable to the taxpayers as to why they are raising taxes once again

Reactions: 3ml