KOC- KILLERS OF CANADA

Harley00

The Rebel
lets ramp up the wide open page,iv created KOC because they have taken away our rights as canadian citizens, they lie , they steal i declared this thread the KOC (killers of Canada) liberal scum ,if you hate liberals and there leader then bring it hear!!!!! Post your memes,pics, news reports etc. Take this picture if you dare!!! Share it Around lets see how far it will go!!

Too me im proud of this editing creation , my idea behind the photo best describes the blood of Canadians, that the L constantly bleed out of us i personal like the joker feel i get from it,he is the villian,they are the villian , the eye behind the maple leaf is powerful when i look at it,

This man has corrupted our country and he is mocking us everyday.

If you follow this man you are a villian !!! AND YOU ARE NOT CANADIAN!! DROP A MOTHER FUCKIN LIKE IF YOUR ANTI - L
PicsArt_06-06-04.29.56.jpg

Last edited:
if you need a new profile pic you have permission to use ither or. NO ROITS WE MUST JOIN TOGETHER TO FIGHT THE VILLIANS AS 1 AND MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN!!!
PicsArt_06-06-02.48.30_20200606025209903.jpg

Last edited:
if you need a new profile pic you have permission to use ither or. NO ROITS WE MUST JOIN TOGETHER TO FIGHT THE VILLIANS AS 1 AND MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN!!!
View attachment 5022

I absolutely agree the liberals are the worst thing for Canada
My fight is over though
I have given up on this country. It’s destined to become a shithole unfortunately. There is no getting out of this as there is an entire generation of brain washed libtards coming out of the schools.

Face it. The days of the white conservative man having a place in this world is coming to an end.

My fight is over though
I have given up on this country. It’s destined to become a shithole unfortunately. There is no getting out of this as there is an entire generation of brain washed libtards coming out of the schools.

Face it. The days of the white conservative man having a place in this world is coming to an end.
Its sad ,but true my friend The L-TARDS have put canada in a coma but as crazy as it sounds posting this pumped me up!!!!! I didnt feel sad i didnt feel depressed!!! I was pumped i wanted to workout!!! Lol Fuck the liberals, and i honestly just wanted to share my energy with everyone.

My fight is over though

3ml spitting the cold hard truth. The ship has been sinking for a long time now and I would have jumped already but Im not smart enough for a green card. So Im stuck. I just sit back, laugh, and light my cigars from all the shit thats on fire around me. US is far from perfect, no place is perfect, but they at least have a fighting chance. Have you heard the ideals and morals of most canadians? Completely out of touch from reality. Sorry but I cant get down with that shit. Hopefully one day I can use my passport to wipe my ass. Yea I mad.

CANADA NEEDS A LIKE TRUMP LEADER.....BUT WHO?

Government aside, I'm more liberal-minded than not. And while I would prefer a Liberal government, I also feel that no government is or has been good. Trump in my mind is a total failure. The US has never been in as much trouble as it is today. Not for a hundred and fifty years, anyways. Liberal or Conservative, Right or Left, we share this land and should be able to work together. Extreme thinking from one side or the other tends to have negative impacts. I hope that Canada is never as divided as the US is right now, I have no question Trump is responsible for that.

You can go back to hating now! I'll stay out.

My fight is over though

I like to believe given a long enough timeline that nature and reality will reassert itself. Not sure I'll live to see that day though.

Government aside, I'm more liberal-minded than not. And while I would prefer a Liberal government, I also feel that no government is or has been good. Trump in my mind is a total failure. The US has never been in as much trouble as it is today. Not for a hundred and fifty years, anyways. Liberal or Conservative, Right or Left, we share this land and should be able to work together. Extreme thinking from one side or the other tends to have negative impacts. I hope that Canada is never as divided as the US is right now, I have no question Trump is responsible for that.

You can go back to hating now! I'll stay out.
No sir giver shit!!!! I dont get all flusterd like most you got somthing to say you giver shit!
I dont personally see usa divided i have friends from over there, and say media is a lie, personally i love trump ,he is blunt and says what he is thinkin ,i think he is the best president usa has had since will say bush

No sir giver shit!!!! I dont get all flusterd like most you got somthing to say you giver shit!
I dont personally see usa divided i have friends from over there, and say media is a lie, personally i love trump ,he is blunt and says what he is thinkin ,i think he is the best president usa has had since will say bush

No, I know, you're a good debate. I just don't have the time for the back and forth with the 15 or so people who will disagree. Going to enjoy the day outside maybe go for a rip on the Harley.

No, I know, you're a good debate. I just don't have the time for the back and forth with the 15 or so people who will disagree. Going to enjoy the day outside maybe go for a rip on the Harley.
Safe riding!!!!!!!! 2 more weeks and ill be on mine!!! Take a cool pic and post it! Knowing this fourm there be unicorns or inflatable sex toys on hear later so dont matter as long as were having fun!!!!

The liberals are trying to ban your dogs?

yup! They’re banned across the entire province of Ontario. They were briefly banned in Montreal. Montreal is the only city that had a liberal mayor. Not sure how that works but I was the case with Denis Coderre. Then the provincial liberal government tried to ban them across the entire province of Quebec. It’s always the damn libs trying to ban everything that makes anyone feel slightly unsafe. They throw too much legislation at everything to give the illusion of safety just like they’ve recently done with guns.

yup! They’re banned across the entire province of Ontario. They were briefly banned in Montreal. Montreal is the only city that had a liberal mayor. Not sure how that works but I was the case with Denis Coderre. Then the provincial liberal government tried to ban them across the entire province of Quebec. It’s always the damn libs trying to ban everything that makes anyone feel slightly unsafe. They throw too much legislation at everything to give the illusion of safety just like they’ve recently done with guns.
Just ridiculous, jesus

3ml spitting the cold hard truth. The ship has been sinking for a long time now and I would have jumped already but Im not smart enough for a green card. So Im stuck. I just sit back, laugh, and light my cigars from all the shit thats on fire around me. US is far from perfect, no place is perfect, but they at least have a fighting chance. Have you heard the ideals and morals of most canadians? Completely out of touch from reality. Sorry but I cant get down with that shit. Hopefully one day I can use my passport to wipe my ass. Yea I mad.

It is the cold hard truth. I won’t be staying in Canada much longer