Is Pganabolics still reliable?

Butthurt?
Naw, not so much.
S'fun dumping on all y'all who can't handle some Internet nobody commenting "seller did not meet dispatch standard".
Also pretty hilarious to see how many of y'all come running to stroke each other off, lol.

Anyway, I've got a good sense now of the values on this board - nothing halfway critical of any buying experience.
Peace out.
The values of the board are high. This is not a board lab, it is a website lab.
We are just explaining the unnamed rules. You will be the only one hurt by your actions, because now all the labs that read on here know you might be difficult to deal with.

Butthurt?
Naw, not so much.
S'fun dumping on all y'all who can't handle some Internet nobody commenting "seller did not meet dispatch standard".
Also pretty hilarious to see how many of y'all come running to stroke each other off, lol.

Anyway, I've got a good sense now of the values on this board - nothing halfway critical of any buying experience.
Peace out.
What a horrible loss to the community...

You sound stressed brah.
Reach out to your preferred UGL, ask if they've got a pill for that.

Dude folks here are trying to help you
Trying to educate you in how to review and when to post any negative review

I strongly suggest it's you that needs to take a chill pill and be Greatful fo r the attempts made to help you

And if your wondering who am I to post this. Note I own this place. Membership here is a privilege I grant and can remove

So re-read the posts and see that people are trying to help

... The etiquette is to self-censure any buying experience that isn't wholly favorable?

Lol, oh you.
Don't know why you're so eager to simp for this seller.

My first order was fulfilled with impressive turnaround time.
My second order has yet to ship, outside the dispatch times set out.

You do realize that PG themselves specify their own "1-3 business day" times, yes?
"Kindly do not email us requesting for a tracking #, unless it has been over 72 business hours since your payment has been received and you have not received a tracking #."

If PG wants customers to hold an expectation of 1-5 days as acceptable or normal, they would write that instead.

Suggesting that we should not be honest when sellers fail to meet their own expectations set out creates bias by omission, and undermines healthy competition.
If you had no issues on a first order. And are out of sorts on a second order over a few extra days... you will have trouble doing business in the future... this isn't amazon. Be happy you are getting a quality product and have someone that will do business with you.
Remember what you are purchasing.. the ugl would rather be selective in their clients.
Just chill and be patient. I would never even send an email after an order unless it was a couple of weeks without word.... and I've never had to do that with any lab I've delt with. Read the reviews... if the lab has good reviews chill!!
Place your order in advance to needing the product... and there is nothing to worry about

... The etiquette is to self-censure any buying experience that isn't wholly favorable?

Lol, oh you.
Don't know why you're so eager to simp for this seller.

My first order was fulfilled with impressive turnaround time.
My second order has yet to ship, outside the dispatch times set out.

You do realize that PG themselves specify their own "1-3 business day" times, yes?
"Kindly do not email us requesting for a tracking #, unless it has been over 72 business hours since your payment has been received and you have not received a tracking #."

If PG wants customers to hold an expectation of 1-5 days as acceptable or normal, they would write that instead.

Suggesting that we should not be honest when sellers fail to meet their own expectations set out creates bias by omission, and undermines healthy competition.
No one in this thread needs someone to save them and can stick up for themselves but take a different attitude towards people who are helping you or don't comment at all. Yes, that is an informal warning. Keep yapping off to respected members who contribute to make this a good community and your stay will be short. You think Storman has skin in the game? You obviously haven't been around long or read his posts.

You are posting an issue that isn't really an issue - you made a mistake and people are telling you a day late is something you bring up with the seller first out of courtesy. What do you or I know, maybe the website is run by one person who is sick or had a family member die?

Maybe I missed it but I think Sorbate asked you multiple times if you sent an e-mail and I don't see your response. There is nothing wrong with posting facts, even if negative, but it is best to give the other party an opportunity. If you aren't that type of person you will most likely find no one will deal with you and you become a pariah.
If the lab / website ignores your e-mail or inquiry then it is time to speak with someone on the forums and if needed post the facts. That is the message here and your being defensive and trying to insult guys who are trying to help you.

Take Bull's comments to heart and re-read this thread, come back with more insults and you will find the results are not to your liking.

No one in this thread needs someone to save them and can stick up for themselves but take a different attitude towards people who are helping you or don't comment at all. Yes, that is an informal warning. Keep yapping off to respected members who contribute to make this a good community and your stay will be short. You think Storman has skin in the game? You obviously haven't been around long or read his posts.

You are posting an issue that isn't really an issue - you made a mistake and people are telling you a day late is something you bring up with the seller first out of courtesy. What do you or I know, maybe the website is run by one person who is sick or had a family member die?

Maybe I missed it but I think Sorbate asked you multiple times if you sent an e-mail and I don't see your response. There is nothing wrong with posting facts, even if negative, but it is best to give the other party an opportunity. If you aren't that type of person you will most likely find no one will deal with you and you become a pariah.
If the lab / website ignores your e-mail or inquiry then it is time to speak with someone on the forums and if needed post the facts. That is the message here and your being defensive and trying to insult guys who are trying to help you.

Take Bull's comments to heart and re-read this thread, come back with more insults and you will find the results are not to your liking.
He was stuck on the part where they stated on their website that they will have it processed by a certian day.
I have had customers like this before, and they are the reason I always give far longer turn around times than I know I will need because I don't want someone getting all excited.
If I was PG, I would change that part or omit it, only take a couple seconds and all future headaches would be gone.

Just made an order on Thursday and they shipped it the same day. I was wary as a noob but they're legit. All the test, anavar and aromasin has been on point and their customer service too.

I’ve been dealing with these guys for years, they are extremely consistent with their buissness practices, some of the best in my opinion. I’ve had packages arrive before I even got the tracking number hense I never bother checking tracking anymore. So when there was a shift in one of my orders i was concerned, not for my order but for PG.

I sure as hell didn’t go onto the open forum asking questions, I privately asked some peeps in the know. It turned out to be a non issue and life went on and continues so.

I get very suspicious of people pushing the panic button for basically a non issue. I agree with sorbate, change it to a longer turn around or omite it all together.

Butthurt?
Naw, not so much.

Peace out.
I've ordered from them a few times some were quick while other times took them almost a week to send tracking. But it did come..

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Gentlemen, bravo, well done. As annoying as these children can be, you handled it perfectly, from start to finish.

I’m encouraged that when these types of people encounter a board where the tantrums are pretty much ignored as they should be, they don’t hang around for long.

Peace out?? I certainly hope so.

Never had any issue with the pharma stuff they carry but never tried their UGL.

Anyone got experience with Pharma Tech test cyp, primo e and var?