Is Pganabolics still reliable?

Reviews before contacting the rep especially potentially negative is poor judgment.

I had a guy once on google post “Got one steak that wasn’t that great after 7 years, I am never purchasing again”. Then 3 months later he emails me looking for a fix. I mentioned that he slammed me on google without even talking to me first, because I would have fixed it for sure, and if he deletes the comment I will fix the issue for him.
Truthfully I thought he could go fuck himself, but I will always right a wrong. Mistakes happen.

Last edited:
There a etiquette to this. If you become a guy that complains unfairly or keep showing impatients, then you could find yourself on the no business list

... The etiquette is to self-censure any buying experience that isn't wholly favorable?

Lol, oh you.
Don't know why you're so eager to simp for this seller.

My first order was fulfilled with impressive turnaround time.
My second order has yet to ship, outside the dispatch times set out.

You do realize that PG themselves specify their own "1-3 business day" times, yes?
"Kindly do not email us requesting for a tracking #, unless it has been over 72 business hours since your payment has been received and you have not received a tracking #."

If PG wants customers to hold an expectation of 1-5 days as acceptable or normal, they would write that instead.

Suggesting that we should not be honest when sellers fail to meet their own expectations set out creates bias by omission, and undermines healthy competition.

... The etiquette is to self-censure any buying experience that isn't wholly favorable?

Lol, oh you.

You do realize that PG themselves specify their own "1-3 business day" times, yes?
"Kindly do not email us requesting for a tracking #, unless it has been over 72 business hours since your payment has been received and you have not received a tracking #."

If PG wants customers to hold an expectation of 1-5 days as acceptable or normal, they would write that instead.

Suggesting that we should not be honest when sellers fail to meet their own expectations set out creates bias by omission, and undermines healthy competition.

Did you email them?

Lol, oh you.

Dude it's only 1 day extra relax

Lol, oh you.

Etiquette is not your thing I see

Reviews before contacting the rep especially potentially negative is poor judgment.
Did you email them?

Came here to share my recent buying experience, which amounts to "one great, one dubious".
Simple, truthful, unpolarized.
Emailing them is tangential to sharing my buying experience with PG.

That "dispatch times are apparently not 100%" should not threaten PG.
Nor any seller who prides themselves on honoring the expectations they set out, and providing quality customer care.
I still believe they'll make good, but there is value in transparency in the meantime.

Came here to share my recent buying experience, which amounts to "one great, one dubious".
Simple, truthful, unpolarized.
Emailing them is tangential to sharing my buying experience with PG.

That "dispatch times are apparently not 100%" should not threaten PG.
Nor any seller who prides themselves on honoring the expectations they set out, and providing quality customer care.
I still believe they'll make good, but there is value in transparency in the meantime.
So you didn’t email them As stated after 72 hours if need be?

lol you do understand you came on a forum to complain about 1 day delayed shipping of anabolics steroids that you have the privelage of ordering online domestically
Got a link to your fundraiser?
I'd like to contribute to the cost of your Remedial English course.

Lolll

Your intro says you want to join a forum that is less toxic lol

Then you proceed to get Butt hurt when people call you out for being a retard
Butthurt?
Naw, not so much.
S'fun dumping on all y'all who can't handle some Internet nobody commenting "seller did not meet dispatch standard".
Also pretty hilarious to see how many of y'all come running to stroke each other off, lol.

Anyway, I've got a good sense now of the values on this board - nothing halfway critical of any buying experience.
Peace out.

Got a link to your fundraiser?
I'd like to contribute to the cost of your Remedial English course.
So should I assume you didn’t email them?
And if not, you came to complain about a couple day delay?

If so, calm down, you are the one who is wrong. First course of action is to always contact the place you bought from before complaining online.
This is just common courtesy with any business. Giving them the time to fix the problem first.

Nothing is perfect all the time, even though you may think it should be.