Is Pganabolics still reliable?

BigBruiser

I’m looking to purchase Nolvadex and Dbol off of Pg. Either Global Pharma or Pharma Tech labs. Is Pg safe to use? I know about the suspected bust awhile ago.

You already got an answer from @Taureau on PG.

If there is any chance you are going to listen to the advise given, I am happy to help you. If you are going to ignore it and do what you have planned then I won't waste my time. Caveat - I get the pressure for young men (kids to me) to be bigger and stronger so I get it but there is a better way to do it. What you said/do on another forum is not relevant here and you have a clean slate.

Respect the members because their comments are with good intentions even if they disagree with your wishes.

Posting this here because honestly there are alot of people who doubt PG, and even I wasnt sure about ordering but all the other website seem way more sketchy. I've made 2 orders and the experience has been great. My first order had a shipping issue, but pg made sure I recieved my package. Both my orders took less than 24 hours to ship to me (pg ships around 7pm-9pm & I get my orders next day around 5-9pm). My 2nd order was just 1 Pharma Tech Test, my first order was 3 Pharma Tech Test E & Pharma grade Nolvadex & Aromasin.
Screenshot_20220516-234636_Chrome.jpg

Also its the same here dude. Don't fuck around with a dbol only cycle. Yolo mentality doesn't end well with hormone usage. The guys here will give you the same answer. Especially at the old age of 18 years old.
I actually burst out laughing🤣🤣 “YOLO mentality with hormones” hahaha definatley a bad mixture.

Placed my very first order with PG through their website mid-December, just a couple hundred in goods.
Received notice of dispatch (with tracking code) less than 24 hours later.
Package arrived a few days later, with correct items.

Placed a second order (greater $$ value) earlier this week, but haven't yet received a notice of dispatch 4+ days later - in excess of their "1-3 business day processing period".
Not overly concerned, shit happens.
But it's just to say that dispatch times are apparently not 100%.
... Unless they don't operate some days of the week?
Or they don't email notice of dispatch if they mailed it without tracking, (though I can't imagine why they'd have done that)?

Anyway, will update here when (or whether) they ship my order out.

Placed my very first order with PG through their website mid-December, just a couple hundred in goods.
Received notice of dispatch (with tracking code) less than 24 hours later.
Package arrived a few days later, with correct items.

Placed a second order (greater $$ value) earlier this week, but haven't yet received a notice of dispatch 4+ days later - in excess of their "1-3 business day processing period".
Not overly concerned, shit happens.
But it's just to say that dispatch times are apparently not 100%.
... Unless they don't operate some days of the week?
Or they don't email notice of dispatch if they mailed it without tracking, (though I can't imagine why they'd have done that)?

Anyway, will update here when (or whether) they ship my order out.
Not to bust your balls bro but this wasnt even worth posting.
Understand you had a order go faster before but thats how things are. After a couple weeks if you hear nothing, then email your source.
Only after things get fucked, should you take it to the boards. Ask admin for possible info before posting

Not to bust your balls bro but this wasnt even worth posting.
Understand you had a order go faster before but thats how things are. After a couple weeks if you hear nothing, then email your source.
Only after things get fucked, should you take it to the boards. Ask admin for possible info before posting
Fair, thanks. New to this scene, so don't know what constitutes reasonable delay.

... Even still though, I don't know that all feedback *needs* to be so polarized as you describe.
Ought to be room for nuance in how we criticize or evaluate sellers' responsiveness, reliability.

Fair, thanks. New to this scene, so don't know what constitutes reasonable delay.

... Even still though, I don't know that all feedback *needs* to be so polarized as you describe.
Ought to be room for nuance in how we criticize or evaluate sellers' responsiveness, reliability.
There a etiquette to this. If you become a guy that complains unfairly or keep showing impatients, then you could find yourself on the no business list