Do you regret taking steroids?

I started for a unique reason.

I got diagnosed with ADHD last year and they put me on dextroamphetamines.

They absolutely changed the game for me, I was a productivity robot and I was loving the grind.

My shit didn't stink I felt like the man.

But unfortunately after a couple months I started going insane..

Voices that I project onto other people in my head, thinking I'm reading their minds, they're reading mine... Talking shit in code and all that stuff. "I'm finally figuring out how things really are! I'm waking up!"

It was a fucking ride and I couldn't take it any more. I wonder if tren is like that.

ADHD is theorized to be primarily due to a lack of dopamine though, what raises dopamine? Testosterone. I assume other anabolic as well.

Here we are, I'm focused, confident and driven to grind again, but without the insanity and lack of sleep.

Actually my sleep seems to be almost twice as good based on my fitbit data.

I've got no regrets, my business is being built around health and fitness so looking the part is helpful. I feel way better all the time it's actually kinda crazy but you guys know what's up.

I plan to blast and cruise until I get to something like 200 pounds 7% bf then probably cruise the rest of my life on TRT. I might do some cycles here and there just for fun. I love this lifestyle.

They absolutely changed the game for me, I was a productivity robot and I was loving the grind.

Voices that I project onto other people in my head, thinking I'm reading their minds, they're reading mine... Talking shit in code and all that stuff. "I'm finally figuring out how things really are! I'm waking up!"

It was a fucking ride and I couldn't take it any more. I wonder if tren is like that.

ADHD is theorized to be primarily due to a lack of dopamine though, what raises dopamine? Testosterone. I assume other anabolic as well.

Here we are, I'm focused, confident and driven to grind again, but without the insanity and lack of sleep.

I've got no regrets, my business is being built around health and fitness so looking the part is helpful. I feel way better all the time it's actually kinda crazy but you guys know what's up.

I plan to blast and cruise until I get to something like 200 pounds 7% bf then probably cruise the rest of my life on TRT. I might do some cycles here and there just for fun. I love this lifestyle.
Tren isn’t like that. I can’t really explain it. But it fucks with your head at higher doses. If anything over time it makes me hate my life and think about killing myself.

Tren isn’t like that. I can’t really explain it. But it fucks with your head at higher doses. If anything over time it makes me hate my life and think about killing myself.
Yeah tren sounds fucking scary but it also makes me kinda wanna try it briefly just to find out what's up lol.

I've heard it described as being really paranoid that the world's out to get you and weirdly insecure but also feeling a sense of unbreakable confidence that you can take on all the world's bullshit.

Yeah tren sounds fucking scary but it also makes me kinda wanna try it briefly just to find out what's up lol.

I've heard it described as being really paranoid that the world's out to get you and weirdly insecure but also feeling a sense of unbreakable confidence that you can take on all the world's bullshit.
I guess the best way I can explain it is you become bi polar. So one minute you feel like a god, every woman wants to fuck you, next minute your life sucks, you want to divorce your wife.

But that is dose dependant.

I ran a smaller amount last time, only 175 mg a week and after 16 weeks I started to get depressed about my life, starting to think it sucks and so on. It builds up over time.

I grew really well, but it wasn’t worth it. I don’t know if I’ll run another, but if so, nothing over 100 mg a week then.

Anyhow this is just my experience, not sure what happens with others.

Only regret was starting too young . Was about 17 . Made me crazy strong and was lifting really heavy weight with bad form. Didn’t know how to properly workout . Created a lot of injuries and aches and pains for me now in my 40’s

Only regret was starting too young . Was about 17 . Made me crazy strong and was lifting really heavy weight with bad form. Didn’t know how to properly workout . Created a lot of injuries and aches and pains for me now in my 40’s
Did you get some really good lifts in though?

For a 17 year old 177 lbs kid I thought I did . The one that stands out is I did a increase your benchpess 50lbs in one month program that I got out of a musclemag 2000 magazine that I did and got my bench up to 335. I remember I did the rep, put the bar down and sat up and everyone had stopped to watch me bench it so that was a cool feeling . I even remember the cycle I was on .. winny(injectable) and test suspension EOD. The best cycle i ever did. Back then winny was 320$ for a 30 ml btl and the test suspension was 200$ for a 20ml bottle . Both were Upjohn . Had to save up for a while the buy them lol

For a 17 year old 177 lbs kid I thought I did . The one that stands out is I did a increase your benchpess 50lbs in one month program that I got out of a musclemag 2000 magazine that I did and got my bench up to 335. I remember I did the rep, put the bar down and sat up and everyone had stopped to watch me bench it so that was a cool feeling . I even remember the cycle I was on .. winny(injectable) and test suspension EOD. The best cycle i ever did. Back then winny was 320$ for a 30 ml btl and the test suspension was 200$ for a 20ml bottle . Both were Upjohn . Had to save up for a while the buy them lol
Fuck yeah I can't wait to be lifting that kinda head turning weight. Saw some guy bench 405 for the first time the other day he was basically the top dog at the gym after

I guess the best way I can explain it is you become bi polar. So one minute you feel like a god, every woman wants to fuck you, next minute your life sucks, you want to divorce your wife.

I ran a smaller amount last time, only 175 mg a week and after 16 weeks I started to get depressed about my life, starting to think it sucks and so on. It builds up over time.

I grew really well, but it wasn’t worth it. I don’t know if I’ll run another, but if so, nothing over 100 mg a week then.

That sounds fucked up. I assume you're smart enough that it wasn't an estrogen problem? Crashed estrogen can make you suicidal I've heard. Spiked estrogen on tren idk lol, I imagine a guy aggressively rage crying at a sad movie.

I've heard tren ace sides are better than other esters, maybe give that a shot along with trying to dial estrogen in.

Be careful dude! Suicide is no joke it kills more people than anything now.

Nope no regrets. I was a 155 lb kid 5’10” when I started in the gym. I naturally plateaus at around 200lb .
Hit the juice first time in my twenties , whenever I go on cycle I tend to get around the 240 mark. I have never really pushed the envelope though I always play it safe .

However I don’t actually feel like the results from working out was why I fell in love.
Testosterone just gave me my mojo. I just felt better . Life just became easy . It was easy to land a job interview and kill it. Woman were easy to talk to.
People started saying “ hey big guy “
And you had more respect just naturally given to you.
I feel like test just made my life better period.

On the flip side of that. I took 3 year break from AAS because I was beginning to become to accustomed to it, and I’m grateful for that as well because my body responds way better to them now after that long break .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have very similar mental sides from tren

That sounds fucked up. I assume you're smart enough that it wasn't an estrogen problem? Crashed estrogen can make you suicidal I've heard. Spiked estrogen on tren idk lol, I imagine a guy aggressively rage crying at a sad movie.

I've heard tren ace sides are better than other esters, maybe give that a shot along with trying to dial estrogen in.

Be careful dude! Suicide is no joke it kills more people than anything now.
I was taking way too much of everything that cycle. Only use an ai sparingly.
I have too many people that depend on me being alive, so even though I thought about it, that stops me.
Now off tren, I never get that thought. I am normally a content happy with myself person.

So just don’t run over a gram of test, 700 mg of tren a week and 50 mg of winny a day and you may not get those feelings,lol. Yes it was stupid, I have no idea how the pros take that much shit.

I was taking way too much of everything that cycle. Only use an ai sparingly.
I have too many people that depend on me being alive, so even though I thought about it, that stops me.
Now off tren, I never get that thought. I am normally a content happy with myself person.

So just don’t run over a gram of test, 700 mg of tren a week and 50 mg of winny a day and you may not get those feelings,lol. Yes it was stupid, I have no idea how the pros take that much shit.
Probably looked like a god among peasants though

Probably looked like a god among peasants though
Naw, it was towards the start of my gear adventure. I thought I was more than I was.
Back when I thought abusing gear would make me a pro bodybuilder.

I’m still not huge, but not my goal. I don’t want the downfalls of being too large, like on blood pressure meds, and so on.

Don’t regret it at all. Started at the age of 24. Started training with a guy who would step on stage in Edmonton and bugged me to try a cycle. First three times he had to do the injection for me because I was so scared of needles.

Only regret is starting them with not enough information, knowledge and not sticking with training. But hey, gotta work.

Cold plunges are apparently really good for raising dopamine and I think it's in the 200% or more range. You might want to read up on it

Only regret for me was not pushing my limits with it when I was younger. I am so paranoid on side effects, never went past 500mg test, 350mg tren or ever did orals.

Well not that it mattered, after 8 years of no gear and here I am starting trt protocol. So, I might push the boundaries this time, within reason of course.
Interesting that you tried tren but never orals we are polar opposites lol.

Cold plunges are apparently really good for raising dopamine and I think it's in the 200% or more range. You might want to read up on it
I heard that on Dr. Huberman's podcast but that's the result of something like 2 hours of being fully submerged. I'm a bitch about cold showers anything more than a couple minutes and I'm done.

Naw, it was towards the start of my gear adventure. I thought I was more than I was.
Back when I thought abusing gear would make me a pro bodybuilder.

I’m still not huge, but not my goal. I don’t want the downfalls of being too large, like on blood pressure meds, and so on.
Ah yes, the early days before the body dysmorphia sets in. Those were the days.

Ah yes, the early days before the body dysmorphia sets in. Those were the days.
Oh it’s set in, I try to ignore it, lol.
But my wife is not really keen on guys who are too huge, and I like to have sex with her, so it’s best to stay attractive to her, lol.