Do you regret taking steroids?

I don’t regret starting gear at all, it has made me who I am. It showed me the ups and downs and taught me how to control myself better. I never used it as a “aesthetic” tool.

I started them to increase my strength and size. I was lifting at a respectable level and after a couple trial runs and mistakes, I found my groove and started seeing the return in the form of competitive weight lifted and over all aggression.

I’ve halted use temporarily to get my BF% down. I’m currently running a wager with a good friend of mine and I told him I wouldn’t cheat. I’ll be back again after July.

Regards
SonOfOdin

I dont regret it yet..lol

Reason I started- I put in a couple years of hard training and the inital gains kinda stopped. It also helped me move on from drugs and open a new chapter in my life.

I continue to take them because it gives me the edge in the gym Im looking for and makes me feel like a million bucks when im on.

My only regret about gear is trying high doses of tren ace it works for me like nothing else and it works fast but we all no it’s far from healthy but I just can t get as big or as ripped without it the long term effects worry me but I guess not inuff as I opened a 30 ml Friday back onner 80mg daily

My only regret about gear is trying high doses of tren ace it works for me like nothing else and it works fast but we all no it’s far from healthy but I just can t get as big or as ripped without it the long term effects worry me but I guess not inuff as I opened a 30 ml Friday back onner 80mg daily
Yeah I feel the same, I remember the first time I ran over like 500mg tren ace, once you see how fast you get ripped and the full vascular muscle look nothing compares. I always end up starting a cycle without it but tren always seems to find its way into the cycle lol.

Only 1 cycle deep. I don't regret it, I do wish I had started a year or two sooner when I at a better peak rather than using it to come back post lock down. However im not certain younger me wouldve been responsible about it. For years I silently judged people who used but I gained a new perspective from trying them and discovered the appeal

Jesus if I regretted steriods ... I would have to regret about 3/4's of what I have done in my life. I am OCD and when I start something I either do it to the nth degree or I don't do it at all. I started them cause a friend of mine said I would not be able to train hard enuff to do well in a bodybuilding competition. Well he became my coach and we did very well in the atlantic region. I won 20$ on that bet. Then I just kept taking them as they enhanced my recovery so well and kept me strong which is a good feeling and an asset. I got my ride on lawn mower stuck in a bunch of muck one time and that mower was a heavy MF. I was able to pull and jump the thing out of the muck. If I had not taken roids... it would still be sitting in the muck. I take small amounts these days as I am in my 60's, I stay normally with 250mg of test e a week, I have no need for the super roid 'Tren' these days ... but damn it worked well.

What made you start?

What keeps you taking them or what stopped you?
i regret the fact i started at 19.... at the time i was deadlifting 535lbs and squating 415lbs... would have loved to know what i could achieve naturally and try to push the enveloppe a little more before taking the plunge... now 6 years later i guess i can only find what i can achieve with gear lol

What made you start?

What keeps you taking them or what stopped you?
Regrets? Only that I wish I started sooner.

I started because I had plateaued (in my mind anyway). After many years of lifting, being n my 40s, i took the plunge-r!

I keep taking them because I can. I feel good, I look good, I feel strong, I AM strong-er!

If you look good you feel good. If you feel good you play good. If you play good, they pay good. ~ Deion Sanders

I don’t regret it so far I have only taken Anavar. As a woman there is not much out there I can take that won’t turn me into a man or like a man. I have been on female forum’s were they complain about having goatee and there clit’s being huge and how much it cost for them to do laser hair remove on their facial hair and body and they have to get laser done every few years it’s crazy definitely don’t want to go through that!

I don’t regret it so far I have only taken Anavar. As a woman there is not much out there I can take that won’t turn me into a man or like a man. I have been on female forum’s were they complain about having goatee and there clit’s being huge and how much it cost for them to do laser hair remove on their facial hair and body and they have to get laser done every few years it’s crazy definitely don’t want to go through that!
Yeah, stay away from that crap and stick to low dose Anavar.
Also you are in the US? Buy some dhea, take 50 mg a day. You can buy it at Walmart.

No regrets

I dont know if it was anything specific that got me started, anyone who lifts im sure has thought bout it and some pull the trigger and some don't.

I continue to use cause I just feel better taking certain stuff, makes work easier I just enjoy it

I think there are a lot of people who would take them if the stigma surrounding them wasn't what it was.

Also there are so many uneducated people out there. Even my wife when I tell her what I'm taking does her own research only to come back and only recite the negatives.

Like anything... abuse them and they'll fuck you up good. But taken responsibly... the benefits outweigh any negative connotations.

I think there are a lot of people who would take them if the stigma surrounding them wasn't what it was.

Also there are so many uneducated people out there. Even my wife when I tell her what I'm taking does her own research only to come back and only recite the negatives.

Like anything... abuse them and they'll fuck you up good. But taken responsibly... the benefits outweigh any negative connotations.
When I was young, I thought steroid users were juice monkeys that were cheaters.
My thought was, since 95% are going to quit training once they have a family, why damage your body just to have a bit more muscle.
Mind you I did pretty well natural, but if my genetics were not like that who knows.
I know my workout partner was always pestering me to use gear, but I’d say no. He wanted to because I was outgrowing him, but he wasn’t as crazy on getting all his meals in like I was.
First thing he did when I moved back to Edmonton was take gear. I went back out to Kelowna about 4 months later to visit and he was telling me about it. He did look bigger.

Last edited:
When I was young, I thought steroid users were juice monkeys that were cheaters.
My thought was, since 95% are going to quit training once they have a family, why damage your body just to have a bit more muscle.
Mind you I did pretty well natural, but if my genetics were not like that who knows.
I know my workout partner was always pestering me to use gear, but I’d say no. He wanted to because I was outgrowing him, but he wasn’t as crazy on getting all his meals in like I was.
First thing he did when I moved back to Edmonton was take gear. I went back out to Kelowna about 4 months later to visit and he was telling me about it. He did look bigger.
What comes to mind for me is that anyone that is willing to jab something into their bodies usually ( with a caveat) USUALLY does a TON of research. Not only on the compound, cycle, ancillaries, or PCT... have usually read and learned more about nutrition, execution of the exercises, sleep, and everything else that goes into a successful body than most people would do in a lifetime.

Juicing has made me much more knowledgeable about the sport/lifestyle than I could ever have imagined. Because let's be honest... people throw their money away if everything isn't on point.

I regret not taking them sooner.

Started as I'm genetically limited as to what I can accomplish, my natural state is concentration camp skinny.

Stopped for a couple years for life reasons, but then started back up because natural test was low and Dr would not prescribe TRT.

That useless Dr never told me I was naturally low on Tren and Mast too. Glad that's all sorted out now :sneaky: