Do you regret taking steroids?

No regrets and started when I reached my genetic limitations to grow naturally, which are similar to that of @Shrek.
Trained naturally for approximately 20 years and just couldn’t grow anymore in size and strength, so pushed the plunger and haven’t looked back since.

What made you start?

What keeps you taking them or what stopped you?
My only regret is not easing my way in went super heavy first cycle got a bunch of side affects did not properly educate myself! The thing that got me to start taking steroids I was in competitive mma but because of certain injuries I can no longer compete so Might as well get as big as I can. I have noot stopped taking it I cruise on 125mg all year long dont plan on stopping I feel great

What is difficult for me is when I am off cycle and training flat out sucks. Training naturally has never been the same. It's gotten better as I get older because I am more disciplined and know the health benefits of giving it a break. When I was 21 I basically didn't get off for 4 years. That was a hell of a long PCT... never again lol.

I don’t regret using steroids at all. I love what we do. I do however wish I’d waited a little longer to see just how big I could have gotten natty. I’ll admit I used way before my genetic potential. My immaturity clouded my judgment, and I wanted fast results.

No I do not regret anything I did. I was always conservative and as such have done no damage to by body that I know of.

I started because I started working security at a very young age and I wanted to put more mass on. I was never a big doorman compared to my size now. Back then I only did 8 week cycles of one compound and it helped me put on approx 15 lbs that I kept over 2 years. \

I keep taking them in low doses as TRT, I don't take high doses ever and never will. I pick safer compounds and monitor my health. If I have a health issue I will stop but the increase in well being, sex drive, and ability to train hard into my 40's makes it worth it to me. I love contact sports so I need a little help recovering from weights, Judo and kick boxing considering I keep getting little nagging injuries. The synergy between a low dose of test and a low dose of HGH helps me heal much faster in comparison to nothing at all.

Great post @Taureau

What comes to mind for me is that anyone that is willing to jab something into their bodies usually ( with a caveat) USUALLY does a TON of research. Not only on the compound, cycle, ancillaries, or PCT... have usually read and learned more about nutrition, execution of the exercises, sleep, and everything else that goes into a successful body than most people would do in a lifetime.

Juicing has made me much more knowledgeable about the sport/lifestyle than I could ever have imagined. Because let's be honest... people throw their money away if everything isn't on point.

On this I'd have to say juicing is the reason I stopped drinking and partying, diet cleaned up, working out and sleeping on routine, and so on. TONS of research and TONS of careful experimentation to find what works for me and what does not.

Once you start the research associated with all this then you'll discard the things you will find are holding you back.

My regret is that I took them too soon - early twenties. I was a competitive athlete moving into my latter years of sport but I hadn't yet peaked or done everything possible natty to get to where I wanted to be outside the field.

Looking back, it was a way to cope with not getting the big scholarship (I bungled that one big time). A sort of redemption attempt to channel those energies into something else.

Now, I've fully embraced this lifestyle and like to think I'm doing things as responsibly as possible. On prescribed TRT, with my check-ins, I have no choice. The one thing that has changed over time is the amount I'm using. It's gone from over a gram of androgens to small cruise doses to see how different compounds affect me, mentally and physically. I always stay at TRT test and add one compound until I've assessed it's affects. I'll take a break and add a synergistic compound next or simply stay with the tried and true (trt + primo) 'slow and steady.' No more TREN!

Great post @Taureau

I do and don't. Steroids were great when I first started out. Doing 8 week cycles kicking ass in the gym, looking and feeling better.
The downside to this is there was a real shortage of steroids where I lived. I met a fellow online who would send me pharma stuff back in those days. Before you know it I had a good little side business going. That same fellow eventually started the first big UGL. I was on the ground floor with him.

So young guy early 20s making obtuse amounts of coin. Had a few beautiful vehicles. Bought a house completely gutted and renovated it for cash.

Started going out to all the best clubs, restaurants etc. I was moving a pile of gear so I started knowing alot of the gangsters in town. This is where my life turned sideways.
I started hanging around these people the appeal of money and women was too strong for me to resist. Before you know it I was running around with all the Big shots in my city and hand my hand in alot of cookie jars. Times were good had money to burn, more women than I knew what to do with and was truly happy.

These things always come with consequences though.
Started seeing that people do in fact get killed in that line of work, people go to prison. You get shot at and you shoot back...it becomes normal.

Steroids led me into that life. Obviously its not the ampuole or vials fault, but you know what I mean. Luckily I did what most dont do. I left with my life and freedom.

But what the fuck I got stories to tell!! So as much as I feel bad for decisions I made, it made me who I am today. So no I dont regret it.

I think there are a lot of people who would take them if the stigma surrounding them wasn't what it was.

Also there are so many uneducated people out there. Even my wife when I tell her what I'm taking does her own research only to come back and only recite the negatives.

Like anything... abuse them and they'll fuck you up good. But taken responsibly... the benefits outweigh any negative connotations.
That is like everything in life ... if you over do something then your going to have some negative consequences... if you go at it educating your self and keeping things to a moderate level then you not going to have a bad time. I have taken a large amount of roids when I was competing but backed off right after the competition to stabilize the body. Be smart and you will be ok.

Great post @Taureau

I do and don't. Steroids were great when I first started out. Doing 8 week cycles kicking ass in the gym, looking and feeling better.
The downside to this is there was a real shortage of steroids where I lived. I met a fellow online who would send me pharma stuff back in those days. Before you know it I had a good little side business going. That same fellow eventually started the first big UGL. I was on the ground floor with him.

So young guy early 20s making obtuse amounts of coin. Had a few beautiful vehicles. Bought a house completely gutted and renovated it for cash.

Started going out to all the best clubs, restaurants etc. I was moving a pile of gear so I started knowing alot of the gangsters in town. This is where my life turned sideways.
I started hanging around these people the appeal of money and women was too strong for me to resist. Before you know it I was running around with all the Big shots in my city and hand my hand in alot of cookie jars. Times were good had money to burn, more women than I knew what to do with and was truly happy.

Started seeing that people do in fact get killed in that line of work, people go to prison. You get shot at and you shoot back...it becomes normal.

Steroids led me into that life. Obviously its not the ampuole or vials fault, but you know what I mean. Luckily I did what most dont do. I left with my life and freedom.

But what the fuck I got stories to tell!! So as much as I feel bad for decisions I made, it made me who I am today. So no I dont regret it.
I am glad you made it through the other side. I was in the position when I was moving enough gear that I was making much more after tax ( no tax on gear sales) than working at what i was trained ... so I quit. I was making all my injectables so the profit margin was real good. One blip happened when one of my sellers was caught with cocaine and enuff to convict him for trafficking, I thought he was going to sell me out but he didn't and went to prison for a year. After that I backed off on who I allowed to sell my gear and over time backed off on most of my selling effort overall. Not worth going to jail or getting charged. If I had been charged I would have lost my CA license which would have cost me big time as I did a lot of tax and accounting work on the side. It was a good ride but I am glad I am out of the main stream of selling now.

I do regret starting early at 16. Buttt I don’t really regret it. More of a wish I started later but what is done is done. Made my bed. Gotta lay in it. I think perhaps battling low testosterone in my late 20s and my 30s I may have responded better to pct if I had wait til my hpta fully devleloped

No regrets at all I didn't start until I was 38 and I use as little as possible to the get results I want so no heavy cycles for me. I was missing a gear my buddy said try steroids so he convinced me to do Tren ace and Test 400 for my first cycle lol what a terrible idea but anyway I knew I would be on Test for the rest of my life after that it was definitely what I was missing and my blood work proved that later on.

Great post @Taureau

Very similar life as myself. I have zero regrets. I do not let my past dictate who i am, i let it be part of who i have become.
Stories? I love hanging with old friends as i forgot so many godamn things i have done and the ladies...Well i am a decent looking dude, built well and a country boy that likes to make folks laugh. Toooooo many to fathom, but i have a great one I'm with exclusively now and never wonder what it would be like to be a male slut. lol.

I have zero regrets starting roids. I can honestly say after doing them since the early 90's i have never once abused them, always low to mid dosed, always time off, always blood work. I was a sponsored guy for 9 years, and competed a bit. I never got into it for that and competing is not my favorite thing. Had i not done roids i would have still had a great fun life, it would have been different due to the folks i met along the way.
Here i am in my fiftieth year on earth and many, many folks bet i would be crippled, or dead or jail. I fooled them all. Still grooving and greta career and will continue roids low dose and time off and GH therapy forever. I look like i am in my mid thirties. And it has helped me maintain a great quality of life and met a lot of very cool interesting folks.

Ahh the memories, many more to make as well.

Just embarking on a journey with myself and my lady to get super strong and ripped up for my 50th year. By June shit will be crazy. Roids will be a big part of that. I would not be as zealous without them as i grow older.
Stay healthy.

Very similar life as myself. I have zero regrets. I do not let my past dictate who i am, i let it be part of who i have become.
Stories? I love hanging with old friends as i forgot so many godamn things i have done and the ladies...Well i am a decent looking dude, built well and a country boy that likes to make folks laugh. Toooooo many to fathom, but i have a great one I'm with exclusively now and never wonder what it would be like to be a male slut. lol.

I have zero regrets starting roids. I can honestly say after doing them since the early 90's i have never once abused them, always low to mid dosed, always time off, always blood work. I was a sponsored guy for 9 years, and competed a bit. I never got into it for that and competing is not my favorite thing. Had i not done roids i would have still had a great fun life, it would have been different due to the folks i met along the way.
Here i am in my fiftieth year on earth and many, many folks bet i would be crippled, or dead or jail. I fooled them all. Still grooving and greta career and will continue roids low dose and time off and GH therapy forever. I look like i am in my mid thirties. And it has helped me maintain a great quality of life and met a lot of very cool interesting folks.

Ahh the memories, many more to make as well.

Just embarking on a journey with myself and my lady to get super strong and ripped up for my 50th year. By June shit will be crazy. Roids will be a big part of that. I would not be as zealous without them as i grow older.
Stay healthy.
You need to join into our road to 50 thread.
I think more the merrier as long as it’s ok with Oldjuju.

You need to join into our road to 50 thread.
I think more the merrier as long as it’s ok with Oldjuju.
Hey Sorbate, i started a Nifty at fifty thread...lol...I didn't want to bust in to your threads. Its all good. Will be fun to roll along and see what transpires. I am sitting at 265 today, did 315 lbs on flat bench for 13 last night unassisted. Just a few watchers. Momma was busy so i was on my own.
Im focusing on strength right now, as after strength comes muscle. Im doing well in the muscle department with visible abs at 265, not cut, but that will come beginning in April. Ill do a 3 month cutter contest diet ive used in the past. Im on a roll, and just need to stay healthy, i hope to hit 275 before cutting. See what happens.
250 mg test per week, 300 mg primo a week, and 20-30 mg/day of var, with 10 mg-20 mg of liquid winny eod.
May bump up the test a tad more soon, not much and keep the rest the same as i am still growing and fat is dropping slowly, so ill stop the fat loss and increase calories a tad more.

I started at 36 because of low T. Underweight, chronic body aches and joint pain (low E because of low T), unable to gain muscle, hard time with erections, low libido, depression. It was actually a marriage/life saver for me because I'm not sure that I would still be there without the trt.

I'm on trt for life now so I can more easily blast and cruise. I like the feeling of the blast, energy, strength, etc.

If I already pin eod for life, doing some cycles isnt that different.... I don't want to go really hard, I don't want to get huge, I do not and will never compete. I don't want to ruin my long term health. I have a wife and 3 kids, I mostly do it to get rid of the body pain, I need to gain mass. If I can get an adequate amount of muscle, I'd like to just trt and keep it after that, if it's not possible then a few light cycles I guess.

No regrets so far.

I do regret taking my first poke and cycle. I was naturally blessed with great genetics but I was also cursed with psychological trauma from an extremely violent upbringing. I destroyed a lot of friendships and relationships. I should never have f@#$ed with them at that age, especially being as pissed off and violent as I was.

What made you start?

I seen myself as small and weak and that everyone was out to effff me over or eff with me. Even though I was repping out big weight natty at 18, 5-11 215.

What keeps you taking them or what stopped you?

I haven't touched the sauce in a long while. Not since before my injury on deployment.

I do plan on hopping on again, hopefully soon. Lost most of the weight I gained while injured. This damn COVID-19 has halted my plans of a 16 week test cycle.

kinana'skomitina'wa'w

I thank you,

OM101