Clomid and Ancillaries

Nice.......I just picked up a 2006 jeep srt 8 irs old school but it has a brand new tranny brand new motor and I took to my friends body shop he made this thing look brand new new bumper rear and front new doors new skirt new lights all the windows replaced the body was in rough shape but he refurbished it to look fuckin mint it comes out of the shop apr 14 can’t wait to play with it has after market exhaust long headers cover glass hood thing is so fast gonna be fun
Niceeee.

I'm planning on some doug thorley long tube heads on my tacoma. Get some high end torque and make her loud as shit.

Only thing that's really stock on this thing is the drive train and a few random odds and ends. Got 2.5 fox remote resis in the back, HD Dakar leafs, Firestone airbags with daystar cradles. Stainless steel brake lines. High castor racing UCAs, ome nitro shocks in the front. Front and rear high clearance bumpers, tire/fuel swingouts. On-board air. 1" toytec bodylift. 33s for now until I burn through them. Axle dump mbrp exhaust, K&N CAI, but I want to swap to a snorkel. About 300° light coverage. Synthetic winch, rock sliders. One hell of a truck. Fucking money pit haha. I'd love to toss an LS engine in or regear my diffs. But fuck me ain't cheap.

Mine is the opposite of fast but I pull f150s and dodges out of spots that I cruise through weekly

Niceeee.

I'm planning on some doug thorley long tube heads on my tacoma. Get some high end torque and make her loud as shit.

Only thing that's really stock on this thing is the drive train and a few random odds and ends. Got 2.5 fox remote resis in the back, HD Dakar leafs, Firestone airbags with daystar cradles. Stainless steel brake lines. High castor racing UCAs, ome nitro shocks in the front. Front and rear high clearance bumpers, tire/fuel swingouts. On-board air. 1" toytec bodylift. 33s for now until I burn through them. Axle dump mbrp exhaust, K&N CAI, but I want to swap to a snorkel. About 300° light coverage. Synthetic winch, rock sliders. One hell of a truck. Fucking money pit haha. I'd love to toss an LS engine in or regear my diffs. But fuck me ain't cheap.

Mine is the opposite of fast but I pull f150s and dodges out of spots that I cruise through weekly
Sick bro

4 runner.

2.5 king extended travel remote resies, total chaos long travel kit.

Regear to 4.88s, arb rear air locker, slap 35s on there. You now have an unstoppable and jumpable suv that looks way better than a jeep and will run longer
I like the look of the Jeep better than the 4 runner. But if people didn’t like different things, we’d all drive the same vehicle.
I think the biggest thing for me with a Jeep is I have the top off all summer.
Not sure about the running longer. The new ones are a way different animal.

My wife loves the view, the ability to see everything around you with no restrictions. Plus you are a bit higher, but not too high.

That is cool looking. They should have produced it, it would have sold. I’ve seen the ones with a box, but they made the box really short.

I live 4 min from work. Since I’m stop and go I only get 20 l/100km. But I get almost 3 weeks on a tank of gas.
I have a motorcycle I ride a lot in the summer that gets slightly better mileage, lol.

The srt got 35 l/100 km in the city, driving nice or pounding on it and I had to run super gas, lol.

I make decent money, I don’t care about mileage. But if you don’t need a truck, but a 4 door Jeep. Unless you do a lot of hwy driving, they are not a good hwy vehicle. You need to pay attention, they blow around because they are a box, lol.
They are.

Attachments

• A622D476-60B7-4107-94B5-9458F7126916.jpeg
    A622D476-60B7-4107-94B5-9458F7126916.jpeg
    224.4 KB · Views: 7
Niceeee.

I
Of course there's always exceptions. Hell my first cycle was tren only. Yup! Young and dumb. "Sorry man, I'm out of winstrol tabs but I've got this stuff called tren that's basically the same shit!".... "Sure give me 2 bottles!!". It's why I'm so passionate today about helping people make the right decision on a first cycle
hahahhahaha fuck tren only first cycle I would’ve done that to if my hook up sold me that In 07 when I first started and ya I feel you bro I like telling noobs the right stuff so they don’t do stupid shit like that or bs I’ve done

Of course there's always exceptions. Hell my first cycle was tren only. Yup! Young and dumb. "Sorry man, I'm out of winstrol tabs but I've got this stuff called tren that's basically the same shit!".... "Sure give me 2 bottles!!". It's why I'm so passionate today about helping people make the right decision on a first cycle
I’ve had a hair transplant and I’ve had to get gyno surgically removed I’ve learned a cpl hard lessons from not having good guys to fill me in

Would this whole running before walking thing apply to aquaman? Cause he swims a lot, and I would venture to guess he could run before learning to walk, cause he's developed his physique in the depths of the ocean. I like aquaman, he talks to fish, and fish are known to produce a lot of testosterone. Just an fyi.

Here are my almost most-recent blood panels, I am to get a copy of the new ones in a week. I just included the hematology and endo stuff. As you can see, my TSH is back to normal, and B12 is good. Unfortunately my new results won't have TSH stuff in it, and I was like wtf doc, but who cares.

View attachment 16123

View attachment 16124
Buddy? Normal? Your tsh is fucked, and your t4 is at the bottom of the reference range you have issues, hows your cortisol? Hows your iron ferritin? That is not a good tsh at all.

Garuntee you your thyroids in deep shit.

Well I’ve never even touched tren you fuckin goof LOL but thx for your input it was really well researched and thought out

Did your mom? :)
So be honest. How do you benefit from this? Yeah yeah it's just an online site yadayada. Except it's a site dedicated to the safe use and practices involved in hormone manipulation. We all trust eachother that we're receiving good information that we can implement in order to go about the hobby safer. Individuals share experiences, knowledge, studies and so forth.

But what is in this for you? You clearly couldn't care less about the Information we have. At this point it's obvious that you are merely enjoying getting under peoples skin as your jerk yourself off in congratulation for "getting those roid Monkeys to rage" but I've seen countless losers like you. So what makes you special? Aside from the HIV you got from my mom. But then again, that just makes you even more of an idiot.

How about a response suitable of the 40 year old you claim to be. Not this pathetic fucking child we all know you are. Man at this point, I am convinced you come here to get hard. It's really sad.

Last edited:
So be honest. How do you benefit from this? Yeah yeah it's just an online site yadayada. Except it's a site dedicated to the safe use and practices involved in hormone manipulation. We all trust eachother that we're receiving good information that we can implement in order to go about the hobby safer. Individuals share experiences, knowledge, studies and so forth.

But what is in this for you? You clearly couldn't care less about the Information we have. At this point it's obvious that you are merely enjoying getting under peoples skin as your jerk yourself off in congratulation for "getting those roid Monkeys to rage" but I've seen countless losers like you. So what makes you special? Aside from the HIV you got from my mom. But then again, that just makes you even more of an idiot.

How about a response suitable of the 40 year old you claim to be. Not this pathetic fucking child we all know you are. Man at this point, I am convinced you come here to get hard. It's really sad.
Hahahhaha really if he didn’t get off sexually from this I don’t know what other explanation there could be for spending this much time and energy trolling fuckin creep this guy is

This kid is such a fuckin tool lmao