Clomid and Ancillaries

Would this whole running before walking thing apply to aquaman? Cause he swims a lot, and I would venture to guess he could run before learning to walk, cause he's developed his physique in the depths of the ocean. I like aquaman, he talks to fish, and fish are known to produce a lot of testosterone. Just an fyi.

Here are my almost most-recent blood panels, I am to get a copy of the new ones in a week. I just included the hematology and endo stuff. As you can see, my TSH is back to normal, and B12 is good. Unfortunately my new results won't have TSH stuff in it, and I was like wtf doc, but who cares.

hematology.png

rep-endo.png

That's a decent response, I mean it's like everyone here's got really thin skin. I keep getting called a noob or a troll, and I can't say shit about it, that's what you're implying to me? So, I'd much rather not get your help, and preserve my right to free speech. Thank you.

That's a decent response, I mean it's like everyone here's got really thin skin. I keep getting called a noob or a troll, and I can't say shit about it, that's what you're implying to me? So, I'd much rather not get your help, and preserve my right to free speech. Thank you.
Very well. Have a great day.

We shouldn’t be responding to this teenager waste of knowledge and some kid has no business going anywhere near anabolics
Is this guy Lesybers son or something? Uses the same annoying lingo.
Also, It’s Called a search function wholy fuck. Use it.
I apologize to you guys.
You are right.
I retract what I said earlier.

There's always an exception. ;) But, I agree that since test will be the base of most any cycle he should see how he reacts to it first. DBol was one of those things that was always available back in the day, which is likely why it was the primary go to. 10ml bottles of test were much less reliable, it was amps, and those were not always available. The reason it was always available and popular was because it worked, worked fast, and never failed to impress.
Of course there's always exceptions. Hell my first cycle was tren only. Yup! Young and dumb. "Sorry man, I'm out of winstrol tabs but I've got this stuff called tren that's basically the same shit!".... "Sure give me 2 bottles!!". It's why I'm so passionate today about helping people make the right decision on a first cycle

It’s not that we’re saying you can’t have free speech we’re saying insulting us and talking shit is not gonna fly simple as that kid have some fuckin respect........@sorbate sticks up for you and you start talking shit again???????? Your either slow in the head or a teenager trolling either way we don’t want clowns like you around this is a serious information hub that we literally use everyday not my forum so I have no say but IMO you don’t deserve to be here your to disrespectful I started out bad to but made my amends and got with the program clearly your to fuckin stupid for that........

You're the one mouthing off, if you can't tell. I am just disagreeing and maybe used a few jokes earlier that didn't sit well with you. Anyhow, that's fine. There are plenty of reliable sources online that don't go on calling every nooby a troll or whatnot. Toodles. :)

You're the one mouthing off, if you can't tell. I am just disagreeing and maybe used a few jokes earlier that didn't sit well with you. Anyhow, that's fine. There are plenty of reliable sources online that don't go on calling every nooby a troll or whatnot. Toodles. :)
Good riddens go over to Canadian juice monsters see how far your attitude goes there 😀 @Jestopherson

This is the reason forums are dying.
I think you've got things confused. People like you are the reason forums are dying.

There's newbies that are going to ask dumb questions. It's a fact of life, we were all there. A lot of forums people will simply parrot "use the search button" which I do not agree with. Stupid questions are part of what keep activity alive on the forums and I'll always try to help those newbies out.

But then there's newbies like you. The ignorant type who aren't actually looking for somebody to help or guide them. The one's who think they know more then the vets who have been at this for years, but in reality they know fuck all. They come on here asking stupid questions, and when people that actually know what they're talking about disagree, they resort to making stupid fucking comments. These newbies only purpose is not to learn, but it's to find someone to agree with their stupid ideas. When they create thread after thread and each one resorts to making your momma "jokes" that nobody actually gives a fuck about, it's not productive to the growth of the board or the community.

I'm all for supporting the newbies, but newbies like you do not deserve to be here. You've got some growing up to do.

I think you've got things confused. People like you are the reason forums are dying.

There's newbies that are going to ask dumb questions. It's a fact of life, we were all there. A lot of forums people will simply parrot "use the search button" which I do not agree with. Stupid questions are part of what keep activity alive on the forums and I'll always try to help those newbies out.

But then there's newbies like you. The ignorant type who aren't actually looking for somebody to help or guide them. The one's who think they know more then the vets who have been at this for years, but in reality they know fuck all. They come on here asking stupid questions, and when people that actually know what they're talking about disagree, they resort to making stupid fucking comments. These newbies only purpose is not to learn, but it's to find someone to agree with their stupid ideas. When they create thread after thread and each one resorts to making your momma "jokes" that nobody actually gives a fuck about, it's not productive to the growth of the board or the community.

I'm all for supporting the newbies, but newbies like you do not deserve to be here. You've got some growing up to do.
Well said bro..........fuck this guy

And This forum isn’t dying at all it’s alive and well hahahah guys like this don’t make the cut anywhere that’s why he thinks that LOL

You mean:

"I like newbies, I like to help people..."
"I don't like bad newbies like you, making us look weird and stuff... you're the weird one."
"hahaha, I am funnier. Please go away."

No that’s no what he meant.......he meant he wanted to help you but you’re such a fuckin dummy u can’t get with the program and no ur not funny at all we’re adults we’re not 12 these little to momma jokes aren’t funny at all they’re childish and stupid

I honestly don’t know how this kid hasn’t been banned yet. Disrespectful and mocking members. Not just the members that saw through your bullshit from the beginning but also guys that actually gave him the benefit of doubt and actually tried to help this kid out... this kid does not need help from any of us or any bodybuilding forum for that matter. What he really needs is to talk to a psychiatrist and learn how to interact with people not steroids lol

You mean:

"I like newbies, I like to help people..."
"I don't like bad newbies like you, making us look weird and stuff... you're the weird one."
"hahaha, I am funnier. Please go away."
Fuck me, being that dense should be an Olympic sport.

Show me one piece of useful information you've provided to the board. Not shit you've parrotted off of Wikipedia. Every one of us trusted members have contributed to the board in some way or another and for that we are rewarded. Then there's idiots like you. Who come here to argue points that they don't even understand. Trying to provide feedback on compounds they've never experienced.

Sure you can outline all kinds of symptoms but that doesn't mean you understand a goddamn thing about them. Like I said. You need to shut the fuck up. Listen. Learn. Then maybe open your dick holster to provide something useful.

Next thing we'll see you given women dosage advice on var and recommending cycles to noobies with your zero compound experience. Idiots like you are dangerous