Clomid and Ancillaries

I'm just starting to get caught up on some of the stupid shit you are posting.....enough stupidity.

@403muaythai you can be a handful as well but not as annoying as this other guy. Chill out or you are going to look he looks to others.
Before but I cut that shit out I respect this forum and the members and the admin so............that was than this is now and I wasn’t just mocking random members me and @Jestopherson werw going back and forth but that’s old news I have respect for him as well! he’s a respected and knowledgeable member of the board for a reason.........this kid has no intentions of respecting anyone or learning anything he’s just here to troll and mock members and the forum but since @Taureau said ignore him it’s a dead issue and I’ll listen to @Taureau and ignore the kid....but ya your right I didn’t have the best start LOL

And for the record @Jestopherson was correct I was fishing on CJM only because I didn’t understand the rules of the forum once again that was than this is now I know how to use the forum properly now

Yeah, the 6 series is an suv BMW. Costs an arm and a leg, but if you take a look at Jeeps on their webpage, it's nearly the same price as a 3 series BMW. I don't get it, it's just a Jeep. So now I am like, do I really want one? :(
see the Jeeps are not a no frills vehicle anymore. Mine is loaded with every function that other high end vehicle would have. Also I can disconnect the front sway bar, lock up the diffs and go 4x4ing, in luxury, lol.
Even my wife’s from 3 years ago is completely different. More rustic.
Truthfuly I forget I’m in a Jeep. It kinda reminds me of my lifted F150 Fx4.

The very first one I bought in 2012 was because someone rear ended my car, I got a free rental, and they had a jeep on the lot. I thought what the hell, let’s try it out. It was like driving a go cart. My wife stole it from me and loved it. (my wife has driven everything from a crew cab 3/4 ton dodge, crossfire srt, my old Monte Carlo SS, lol and so on, so she’s driven a variety). She loved it so much we traded off my magnum Srt and got a Sahara 4 door loaded.

my grandson was small and had a hard time getting in so in a couple years she decided maybe more of a mom car, so I talked her into a Grande Cherokee SRT, lol. The grocery getter she called it.

After about 4 years, she wanted her jeep back. I had no issues taking the car from her and supercharging it, lol, so I traded in my f150 fx4 and she got a 4 door rubicon this time, loaded as well.

Anyhow, I eventually traded the car for the Gladiator, but my wife could care less about all the tech, so even though I asked her if she wanted to trade up, she declined. But that’s why the higher price now. They have all the tech.

BTW, my wife has had 2 people run into her in her jeep, the old one. One girl was on the phone and drove into the back tire, destroyed the front of her car, nothing on the jeep. The other was someone not paying attention, cutting the corner in residental, nailed the front steel bumper of her jeep, destroyed the front of their mini van, a little scratch I touched up at home. So that alone is impressive. Full box frame vehicle.

Last edited:
Yeah, the 6 series is an suv BMW. Costs an arm and a leg, but if you take a look at Jeeps on their webpage, it's nearly the same price as a 3 series BMW. I don't get it, it's just a Jeep. So now I am like, do I really want one? :(
Also, if you are not into open air riding, taking off the top and such, it would be a waste.
You could always think of it this way. You’ll get the open air feeling of a motorcycle, so you won’t need a bike, but then a stable 4x4 in the winter.

Sorry but no. A 6 series is a car. The SUV's are X series. You're confusing an X6 with a 6 series, completely different animals.

I had a bmw 335i when I was 18 fucking thing was fast af , I always wanted a e60 m5, if I was in the suv world it would be a x5m things are dope .

Sorry but no. A 6 series is a car. The SUV's are X series. You're confusing an X6 with a 6 series, completely different animals.
You're right, it was an x6. My bad. I didn't care for the x5 though. Was still a bit of a gas guzzler, did well on the highway however. My favourite was my 335xi, red leather interior, black exterior.

@Sorbate that's good to know, I was wondering why the prices were so crazy. Sounds like a solid vehicle.

The M series are crazy attractive cars to me, but good luck changing tires on those things without paying an arm and a leg 😐
I ran perreli pzeros on my Grande Cherokee because I got 1.4 g cornering then. 10,000 km and they are bald, 800 each. 295 zr45. Good to 320 km. at the start of covid, on the way back from the GTA at 2 am, me and a bmw or audi can’t remember, raced for a while270-280km/hr. I had the extra ho, so I’d pull away at high speed. My buddy redlined his Grande Cherokee at 310 km. His has 800 hp though, lol.

I ran perreli pzeros on my Grande Cherokee because I got 1.4 g cornering then. 10,000 km and they are bald, 800 each. 295 zr45. Good to 320 km. at the start of covid, on the way back from the GTA at 2 am, me and a bmw or audi can’t remember, raced for a while270-280km/hr. I had the extra ho, so I’d pull away at high speed. My buddy redlined his Grande Cherokee at 310 km. His has 800 hp though, lol.
His grand cherokee has 800 hp?

Stock they come 475 mine has after market headers and it’s 515 how did he beef it up to 800hp??