Clomid and Ancillaries

I’ve been listening to some researchers talk about Clomid, specially its use in TRT. It’s referred mainly as Clomid Monotherapy, and there’s mention of its benefits being very time-limited. I have linked one of the videos that I found informational, but I was curious if anyone understands this effect of having “money in the bank”, but being unable to access this account other than to know what’s in it. Meaning, after a 3 to 6 month period of Clomid Monotherapy, there’s this problem of it becoming ineffective, despite that it supposed to stimulate T production.

It’s making reference to monotherapy specifically, so I am curious if its the accumulation of Estrogen that can’t bind to specific tissues, and remains undetected by the pituitary, that causes some sort of down-regulation or decreases the LH/FSH release signaling?

Haven't watched the video, but are you speaking in regards to monotherapy to treat low testosterone or to use it in combination for a continuous stream of LH/FSH signaling?

I've seen clomid used in replacement of TRT for treatment of Hypogonadal men. However I couldn't imagine running it long term. To say the least. It doesn't make me feel the hottest.

I personally don't understand why you would try to attempt to stimulate Testosterone production whilst on TRT as you're already creating a negative feedback loop via the administration of exogenous Testosterone. If its merely for the LH signaling and prevention of Testicular atrophy, then would HCG not be the obvious choice.

I know that's not an answer to your question, or even really relevant. Just the use of clomid in combination with TRT kind of raised a question of my own. As aside from its uses for PCT I admittedly haven't looked much more into it

If you are trying to boost test. Well take test or take more test. Clomid will not keep your hpta going, once its off, its off until you stop taking gear.
If you still want you beautiful balls, then take hcg, 250 iu twice a week.
Thank you for complementing my balls. I like 'em as well :) Mucho gracias.

I am actually just gathering info, I don't understand the mechanisms of action thoroughly or well enough. Ty :)

Thank you for complementing my balls. I like 'em as well :) Mucho gracias.

I am actually just gathering info, I don't understand the mechanisms of action thoroughly or well enough. Ty :)
Truthfully it seems overwealming at first, but it’s pretty basic.
gear wont kill you if you follow some basic rules.

‘’Keep doses mild
donate blood a couple times a year, keeps the hemocrit down so you don’t damage your heart and kidneys
watch your blood pressure, this will screw your body faster than anything else. Damages heart and kidneys also.
Most things will recover, except your heart and kidneys. Once you damage them too much, it’s over.

I find I only use an ai when I need it. No point in taking a bunch of extra drugs all the time.

Stick with the keep it simple approach.

There really isn’t any fancy tricks, it’s all basic.

Fair enough, I do regularly visit the doctor, but I wonder if I can get an at home blood pressure monitor. Might be a good investment. I was prescribed some stimulants a while back when I had this fatigue issue, but a sports doctor realized it was a B12 deficiency that probably made the problem worse. Anyway, BP was elevated on the stims, and I don't like having hypertension in my shoulders. So I stopped it.

Regarding AIs, you had previously mentioned suicidal vs other types of AIs. Just wondering, something like Letro twice a week should suffice to prevent gyno? I know we need estrogen to grow, so I don't want to invest in too many AIs.

Fair enough, I do regularly visit the doctor, but I wonder if I can get an at home blood pressure monitor. Might be a good investment. I was prescribed some stimulants a while back when I had this fatigue issue, but a sports doctor realized it was a B12 deficiency that probably made the problem worse. Anyway, BP was elevated on the stims, and I don't like having hypertension in my shoulders. So I stopped it.

Regarding AIs, you had previously mentioned suicidal vs other types of AIs. Just wondering, something like Letro twice a week should suffice to prevent gyno? I know we need estrogen to grow, so I don't want to invest in too many AIs.
Do you have gyno now?

What cyckes have you done?

what was your response to elevated estrogen. Sore nipples? nothing?

Yes buy a at home blood pressure monitor.
if your arms are smaller than 17“a normal one will work.

I don't have gyno, but I had elevated estrogen because of using finasteride, which I stopped using. I didn't have any issues with soreness or whatever, other than some weight gain (in conjunction with the high-TSH/low-B12).

I am a steroid virgin still :) lol

I don't have gyno, but I had elevated estrogen because of using finasteride, which I stopped using. I didn't have any issues with soreness or whatever, other than some weight gain (in conjunction with the high-TSH/low-B12).

I am a steroid virgin still :) lol
Well you’ll have no idea how you react or if you’ll ever need an ai until you run some test.
‘Like most as long as you run just test and not over 500 mg you will likely not need any.

I myself like adex. This way I only take it when needed. Letro is too strong IMO. Was overkill.

I can’t remember are you on anything? Trt?

Well you’ll have no idea how you react or if you’ll ever need an ai until you run some test.
‘Like most as long as you run just test and not over 500 mg you will likely not need any.

I myself like adex. This way I only take it when needed. Letro is too strong IMO. Was overkill.

I can’t remember are you on anything? Trt?
Nope. Nada. I took a bit of ephedra previously, and yohimbine.

Well then for your first time, just run 300 mg of test for 12 weeks.
take hcg thruout, and pct with clomid and nolva.
‘There is a pct sticky that can help you out if you look around a bit.

Have some adex on hand but don’t take it unless it’s needed.

Thats it simple.

ty :)

sorry for the additional question, but if I were to add a small dose of proviron later in the cycle, would it make a difference?

Last edited: