Clomid and Ancillaries

I honestly don’t know how this kid hasn’t been banned yet. Disrespectful and mocking members. Not just the members that saw through your bullshit from the beginning but also guys that actually gave him the benefit of doubt and actually tried to help this kid out... this kid does not need help from any of us or any bodybuilding forum for that matter. What he really needs is to talk to a psychiatrist and learn how to interact with people not steroids lol
I think @Taureau is probly just busy with Easter stuff once he sees it he’ll ban this fuckin clown

Fuck me, being that dense should be an Olympic sport.

Show me one piece of useful information you've provided to the board. Not shit you've parrotted off of Wikipedia. Every one of us trusted members have contributed to the board in some way or another and for that we are rewarded. Then there's idiots like you. Who come here to argue points that they don't even understand. Trying to provide feedback on compounds they've never experienced.

Sure you can outline all kinds of symptoms but that doesn't mean you understand a goddamn thing about them. Like I said. You need to shut the fuck up. Listen. Learn. Then maybe open your dick holster to provide something useful.

Next thing we'll see you given women dosage advice on var and recommending cycles to noobies with your zero compound experience. Idiots like you are dangerous
The guys an idiot what happened to the thyroid blood work he was gonna post? LOL total fuckin troll guys tried to help him give him the benefit of the doubt and he keeps behaving like this it’s a fuckin joke

I am well aware of your strategy of getting me banned. Anyhow, I think my posts start fine until you bozos chime in with a "hey stop getting info from others, I am the authority, blah blah blah...".

@403muaythai I posted that info in this thread, but granted you're not willing to see past your annoyances.

I am well aware of your strategy of getting me banned. Anyhow, I think my posts start fine until you bozos chime in with a "hey stop getting info from others, I am the authority, blah blah blah...".

@403muaythai I posted that info in this thread, but granted you're not willing to see past your annoyances.
Almost no one gets banned. There is no conspiracy to ban you.

I will explain what happened, maybe you’ll understand, maybe you’ll just think we are idiots.
Since you are in your 40’s you’ll understand what I’m going to say.

You walked into a pub full of regulars (us), you wanted to hang out, chatted to a few guys.
Not every guy is going to be accepting right of the bat, this was common in every bar.
But then you started making jokes like you had been friends with everyone for years. The kind of jokes, two friends can say to each other, but a new guy in the bar would get into a fight over.
Then when asked to stop, befriend people first, you still had to be a smart ass.

Unfortunately now, I’m not sure if anyone wants you to hang out at our bar anymore. It’s too bad, we are a great group of friends, even if we don’t all get along all the time. But we will help each other out, either emotionally and sometimes financially.

You need to remember, you are the new guy, you need to earn the respect, and you’ll get respect back. But you are not funny (well ok maybe a little, I chuckled, but still as the new guy you are not supposed to be that mouthy yet no matter how funny). But you will be hated if you continue down this path. Honestly, everyone will ignore your threads and you’ll leave.

Seems to be pretty silly. Mind you, you could always join CJM. Fuck they will rip you apart, lol. Or another board like Meso. But even there you won’t fit in until you show a bit of respect.

You may have to stick with redit. That kind of thing seems to fly there.

Anyhow, I’m going to sit back and wait to see what happens. Good luck.
I kinda liked your sense of humour, just wished you would have waited to be part of the group before showing the full you, lol.

Good workout music :)

"you could've told her you were sorry,
but no you couldn't do that,
you had to prove you were strong...

ooooooouu oooohhh blame it on the rain..."

I am a superstar :)

I don't like Cher, he's weird.
Yeah the voice is a little deep. My wife and a buddy of hers loved Cher.
I had a hopped up 2000 Chevy 1/2 ton with a 327, likely 500 hp. Put a pretty decent stereo in it as well, couple 12” subs behind the seat, phenix gold, less power, more sound quality (only 2000 watts)
Anyhow we’d be hammered, going to the next bar, Cher blasting on the radio, some kids would pull up and give us the weirdest looks, lol. I would have also, my wife would egg them on to race. Fuck we’d smoke them, my wife and her buddy waving good by, as we played our total goofy Cher music, bwahaa.

Now instead if there are kids beside me, and I have the doors and roof off the Jeep, grandson in the back, my wife in the passenger seat, I blast trap music. Like Savage 21 or whatever, I kinda got into it a couple years ago tweaked out on tren,,lol. Best part is my wife can’t hide as I do this, well behind her purse but it’s small.

Last edited:
Noice. I stopped speeding, but I had a several BMWs. 3 series, 6 series, then back to 3 series. I am looking at getting a Jeep, or an SUV type, but dammit they cost as much as BMWs.

Noice. I stopped speeding, but I had a several BMWs. 3 series, 6 series, then back to 3 series. I am looking at getting a Jeep, or an SUV type, but dammit they cost as much as BMWs.
I needed a truck, so I traded my Supercharged SRT Grande Cherokee off and got a Jeep Gladiator Rubicon.
I’m really glad I did. Best truck I’ve owned to date. But I wasn’t looking for speed. It’s a convertible in the summer, 4x4 in the winter. I drive anywhere I want.

I don’t build radios anymore, but when I bought this one it came with the 1800 watt system. It’s pretty good, too bad during heavy rap the headliner bar makes a rattling noise.

Anyhow it was 65,000 loaded without leather. I didn’t want leather, burns your ass off in the summer, freeze your ass off in the winter, lol.

I may still put a positive displacement supercharger on it, it will be around 420 hp then, or 300 ish at the wheels. Was also thinking of lowering it 2”. It will look more like the 4x4 nitro rc cars I used to race, lol.

But I like it stock so who knows, plus my wife was scared shitless in my last car. She doesn’t want me to up the power in this one.

Last edited:
You find it difficult on the gas though? I mean, I've used trucks before, but at this point in my life I can't justify getting one. Honestly, I wanted one of those hummers that they unfortunately abandoned past the prototype phase. It looked something like this, but a lot sleeker.

hummer.jpg

You find it difficult on the gas though? I mean, I've used trucks before, but at this point in my life I can't justify getting one. Honestly, I wanted one of those hummers that they unfortunately abandoned past the prototype phase. It looked something like this, but a lot sleeker.

View attachment 16125
That is cool looking. They should have produced it, it would have sold. I’ve seen the ones with a box, but they made the box really short.

I live 4 min from work. Since I’m stop and go I only get 20 l/100km. But I get almost 3 weeks on a tank of gas.
I have a motorcycle I ride a lot in the summer that gets slightly better mileage, lol.

The srt got 35 l/100 km in the city, driving nice or pounding on it and I had to run super gas, lol.

I make decent money, I don’t care about mileage. But if you don’t need a truck, but a 4 door Jeep. Unless you do a lot of hwy driving, they are not a good hwy vehicle. You need to pay attention, they blow around because they are a box, lol.

That's what I've been told about Jeeps as well. Still haven't purchased a new vehicle due to financial restrictions at the moment. I've always wanted a motorcycle, but I'll wait on getting anything right now. I'll wait until I am back in the army.

4 runner.

2.5 king extended travel remote resies, total chaos long travel kit.

Regear to 4.88s, arb rear air locker, slap 35s on there. You now have an unstoppable and jumpable suv that looks way better than a jeep and will run longer

4 runner.

2.5 king extended travel remote resies, total chaos long travel kit.

Regear to 4.88s, arb rear air locker, slap 35s on there. You now have an unstoppable and jumpable suv that looks way better than a jeep and will run longer
Nice.......I just picked up a 2006 jeep srt 8 irs old school but it has a brand new tranny brand new motor and I took to my friends body shop he made this thing look brand new new bumper rear and front new doors new skirt new lights all the windows replaced the body was in rough shape but he refurbished it to look fuckin mint it comes out of the shop apr 14 can’t wait to play with it has after market exhaust long headers cover glass hood thing is so fast gonna be fun

I don't have gyno, but I had elevated estrogen because of using finasteride, which I stopped using. I didn't have any issues with soreness or whatever, other than some weight gain (in conjunction with the high-TSH/low-B12).

I am a steroid virgin still :) lol
Try DIM, you can find it on Amazon for a decent $ for 60 days worth depending on dosage. Natural and works. Whatdya got to lose