Canadian Protein brand

I disagree..

Placing an order with any online company should not take 10 days to actually ship out. If this was the firsst time I've ordered from CP, it would be the last. I compare it to supplments Canada and other online supplement stores I've used, they always ship in less than 48 hours. So why should I accept 10 days before its shipped? I'm someone that is more than willing to use my money to voice my opinion.. I'll take my money else where for better service..

I have used CP in the past and loved their products and service, so I will order again.. But if it takes 10 days to ship again, I won't bother..

My living situation isn't their issue.. your correct.. its MY issue.. Since it's MY issue, I make sure if I need to use my work address to receive a package that I place the order well in advance if my place of work can't be open to take the package.. But I'm pretty sure I did that. So since I did what I should to ensure my situation isn't CP's issue and they didn't provide good service, I consider it their issue now.

I gather you don't understand where I live and how canada post and other delivery companies operate here. I admit, its unique and until you live in such a location, its hard to get your mind around it. I literally have no street/house address.. Becaue of this, no companies (canada post, UPS etc) can or will deliver to my house. They won't even drop a box off at the door no sig reuqired. I have a legal land description as my only source of explaining my house's location. If I call the RCMP, I give them my legal land descrption.. And its diffcult to make any sense of a legal land description. An exmaple of a legal land description would be SE-12-20-33-W1. Good luck having ANYONE aside from emergency services tyring to locate that address..

I'll also state that I don't believe "black Friday" is the reason they are 10 days behind.. CP isn't Canadian Tire, Amazon or walmart.. Black friday isn't likely to create so much business that they fall behind 10 days or even 3. I'd actually be a bit shocked that CP would even have black friday sales and if they do, its not going to create a significant amoutn more business.
You're right. I know nothing of your living situation. I have a PO box but I also have a physical street address. So certain companies deliver to my door while Canada post leaves a notice in my box in order to go pick it up.

But I do believe black Friday and recent lock downs are definitely contributing factors..my protein just shipped today after waiting about 10 days. Did you order on black Friday? My syn order took longer than usual after black Friday and that shipped in my same province. Abunch of my Amazon purchases are taking significantly longer as well.

Its a very good chance that they were struggling to keep up to the order numbers, if they're not used to large volume orders then it couldve easily overwhelmed them. They're a good company and any other time of year you wouldn't be faced with this issue. But were in unprecedented times and they're Ontario based, which is under pretty good restrictions which could easily slow them down

You're right. I know nothing of your living situation. I have a PO box but I also have a physical street address. So certain companies deliver to my door while Canada post leaves a notice in my box in order to go pick it up.

But I do believe black Friday and recent lock downs are definitely contributing factors..my protein just shipped today after waiting about 10 days. Did you order on black Friday? My syn order took longer than usual after black Friday and that shipped in my same province. Abunch of my Amazon purchases are taking significantly longer as well.

Its a very good chance that they were struggling to keep up to the order numbers, if they're not used to large volume orders then it couldve easily overwhelmed them. They're a good company and any other time of year you wouldn't be faced with this issue. But were in unprecedented times and they're Ontario based, which is under pretty good restrictions which could easily slow them down

I agree that the lock downs are really clogging the mail/package deliveries.. However, it was shipped out today, not shipped out when I order. 10 days between the day my credit card was debited the cost and the time it was dropped off at Canada post.. The 10 day delay is a CP issue, not canada post.

But ya, it did take some adjustments to live where I do for shipping. If a package is sent DHL to me, it actually gets dropped off at another town 1.5 hour round trip away.. So I need to take an afternoon to go pick the package up after its been delivered. Either way, I knwo the kinks to ordering on line where I live.. Sometimes it's my fault shipping gets fucked up becaue I didnt do my due dilgence to avoid it such as specifiying to the company do NOT send DHL (to avoid the 1.5 hour drive ot pick it up), but in this case itsn not my fault. I purposely ordered more protien well in advance of needing it because I knew it had to be shipped to my work.

I honestly don't even know when black friday is.. I ordered on Dec 1st. That could be right around black friday, but I wouldn't know.

Your right in that maybe the restrictions on CP alone are slowing things down.. I don't know how they operate or if lock downs afftected them or even if covid hit the CP wherehouse for all that matters.. I guess I should have more patience since I don't knwo the whole story, but my patience runs out for even that when my emails/texted are not answered.

I agree that the lock downs are really clogging the mail/package deliveries.. However, it was shipped out today, not shipped out when I order. 10 days between the day my credit card was debited the cost and the time it was dropped off at Canada post.. The 10 day delay is a CP issue, not canada post.

But ya, it did take some adjustments to live where I do for shipping. If a package is sent DHL to me, it actually gets dropped off at another town 1.5 hour round trip away.. So I need to take an afternoon to go pick the package up after its been delivered. Either way, I knwo the kinks to ordering on line where I live.. Sometimes it's my fault shipping gets fucked up becaue I didnt do my due dilgence to avoid it such as specifiying to the company do NOT send DHL (to avoid the 1.5 hour drive ot pick it up), but in this case itsn not my fault. I purposely ordered more protien well in advance of needing it because I knew it had to be shipped to my work.

I honestly don't even know when black friday is.. I ordered on Dec 1st. That could be right around black friday, but I wouldn't know.

Your right in that maybe the restrictions on CP alone are slowing things down.. I don't know how they operate or if lock downs afftected them or even if covid hit the CP wherehouse for all that matters.. I guess I should have more patience since I don't knwo the whole story, but my patience runs out for even that when my emails/texted are not answered.
I'm completely with you man. I was a day a way from emailing them myself and being like wtf. But even on the order receipt it said expect delays due to black friday.

Called them 2 times today.. both times no one answered. I left a message at around 9:30 am.. message included the issue and asked to get back to me using my email or phone number. Also in the message I explained I've called, texted and emailed already this week and no one responded.

No one called me back.

Sent another text.. Again, no reply.

Called them 2 times today.. both times no one answered. I left a message at around 9:30 am.. message included the issue and asked to get back to me using my email or phone number. Also in the message I explained I've called, texted and emailed already this week and no one responded.

No one called me back.

Sent another text.. Again, no reply.
Okay now I definitely am behind you with being pissed at them. That's some bullshit customer service

The good news is that the package tracking info shows its in transit now with a scheduled delivery date of this Friday. Talked to some people today and there will be some staff in the building Friday even though its not operational. So if it arrives on scheudle, someone will be able to sign for it. If its a day late, it will be returned to sender and there's nothing I can do about it.

anyone notice their protein mixes like BCAA"s? where it foams into tiny bubbles at the top

I got it once and was a bit skeptical afterwards, I remember allmax protein powder did this when they amino spiked their protein which got me a bit paranoid
My isoflex protien (allmax) does that.. but been using it for over 10 years... never had an issue.
I always thought those bubbles came when I shook it vigorously in the shaker cup.... didn't seem to happen when I stirred it... maybe the same for this protien?

My isoflex protien (allmax) does that.. but been using it for over 10 years... never had an issue.
I always thought those bubbles came when I shook it vigorously in the shaker cup.... didn't seem to happen when I stirred it... maybe the same for this protien?
Think it might be different bubbles, I’ve used allmax isoflex and it never had the froth/bubbles like bcaa’s do when mixed

the bubbles are more like concentrated foam, like this
1607778281421.jpeg

Got a text back from CP finally. Said the shipments are 1 week late.. I still think this is wrong as the expected shipping date is pretty much 3 weeks after the day my credit card charged. They gave me a discount code for my next purchase. Text didn't say what discount I would be getting though.

Think it might be different bubbles, I’ve used allmax isoflex and it never had the froth/bubbles like bcaa’s do when mixed

the bubbles are more like concentrated foam, like this
View attachment 9352
Yes that's different.. that looks like bubbles you used to get from the old NO Explode recipe... before they changed it.... remember when if you shook it, it would blow the lid off your shaker cup!!!
Hahah

Yes that's different.. that looks like bubbles you used to get from the old NO Explode recipe... before they changed it.... remember when if you shook it, it would blow the lid off your shaker cup!!!
Hahah
What an ironic name for a pre workout:ROFLMAO:

My order hasn’t arrived yet...

I made arrangements with Canada post to pick my order up at post office even though it’s suposed to be deleivered elsewhere.

Keep checking tracking number and it’s suposed to arrive Jan 4th now I thinkz

Been talking to one of the people at true protein.

They have denied 5x that I tried to sort this stuff out once I saw there will be a problem. I sent them 9 screen shots to proof I called many times, emailed 2 times and texted 3 times and never got a response. Screenshots prove my case.. thry still deny me ever contacting them.

The lady even texted me from a number I have picture proof that I texted 2 times before trying to contact them. Kept saying “we didn’t receive your texts, calls and emails”, even after I sent them the screen shots

What pisses me off is that CP just blames Canada post for the delay and refuses to acknowledge the issue is their fault for taking 14 days to actually ship my order out after payment was accepted.. they waited 14 days to ship it and ended up shipping it out during the peak of the Christmas rush. They continue to tell me it’s not their fault because thry can’t control they mail... they just refuse to accept had they shipped it out within a few days I would either have the order OR it truly is the fault of the mail system.

I have been using their GF NZ whey isolate now for close to a year. I love it because I can buy huge amounts and save a ton of cash. The quality is excellent.

Can't say much about the flavors as I'm boring and stick to original choc milkshake.
Define huge amounts ? I buy 12kg bags of Rivalus clean gainer from bb.com and grab the protein along with it for a pretty fair price.

My order finally arrived today... Over 1 month after the day CP took the money off my credit card.

I'm fine with delays from Canada Post due to christmas.. I don't get upset with that and never have..

2 full weeks AFTER they took the money off my credit card before CP actually put my package in the mail.. And then awful shit customer service trying to deal with it from Canada Protien.

I've used them exclusively for my protein and lots of supps for the last decade or so. Love their products but shipping isn't the fastest. 2 weeks+ is normal.

They used to have an isolate mint chocolate flavour. You best believe I bought 2 of the 11kg bags. Came in a feed crate. The ex laughed her goddamned ass off. Ahh well, it was flat anyways. The ass, not the flavour. That shit made the most fantastic ice-cream, every shake was a shamrock shake. The colour (think, The hulk pleasuring himself) was a strange choice, but, it was so good I ate all 22kg in under a year.