Canadian Protein brand

Recently ordered the birthday cake flavored. Interested in how its going to be
I actually just recently got their birthday cake protein for the first time. I think it's really good, although the smell of the powder is a bit funky to me. It's like a much better tasting version of their vanilla protein in my opinion

I have had many better tasting proteins but the prices are great. Especially if you hit a sale. I pretty much always stick with vanilla now just because pretty much anything added to it tastes good. I will say though that I do get some bloating but its not terrible and can be of benefit when cutting as it makes me feel full longer.

Anyone have a coupon code? The old CB code doesn't work. I thought they were a sponsor here.. or am I losing my mind? Lol. I cant find it

Anyone have a coupon code? The old CB code doesn't work. I thought they were a sponsor here.. or am I losing my mind? Lol. I cant find it

They are not a sponsor here! So you’re just losing your mind. It’s all good - we all are with this bullshit lockdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest I always bought the cheapest whey protein at walmart, don't even know what it was called, Tasted good, mixed good. Around 40$ per 4.4kg. I relied what I put in the shake for the taste ... the protein powder for the protein. Didn't seem to hurt me as I prepared for all my competitions on it and did well. I think big brand named protein powder is over priced. IMHO.

To be honest I always bought the cheapest whey protein at walmart, don't even know what it was called, Tasted good, mixed good. Around 40$ per 4.4kg. I relied what I put in the shake for the taste ... the protein powder for the protein. Didn't seem to hurt me as I prepared for all my competitions on it and did well. I think big brand named protein powder is over priced. IMHO.
I rocked the walmart protein for like 2 years. Six star 4.4lbs for 40 bucks tax in. It had like 32 gs of protein per scoop best tasting cookies and cream i have ever had. Very underrated imo.

I rocked the walmart protein for like 2 years. Six star 4.4lbs for 40 bucks tax in. It had like 32 gs of protein per scoop best tasting cookies and cream i have ever had. Very underrated imo.
I totally agree with your buying decision. I am not paying twice the price for protein powder with a pretty label on it claiming it has the fastest absorbable protein on the market, when I can get another brand that tastes just as good for half the price. To me protein is protein... and the result I got were very good. If someone else feels comfortable buying the higher priced stuff ... go for it, If it make you happy in the end ... go for it.

I totally agree with your buying decision. I am not paying twice the price for protein powder with a pretty label on it claiming it has the fastest absorbable protein on the market, when I can get another brand that tastes just as good for half the price. To me protein is protein... and the result I got were very good. If someone else feels comfortable buying the higher priced stuff ... go for it, If it make you happy in the end ... go for it.
people cant get around the fact that it comes from walmart. 9 out of 10 people laughed at me when i told them where my protein came from

Reactions: PGM
@PGM @windsorguy

Glad you are both satisfied with your picks, no quarrel with ya whatsoever but a little FYI- Most sports supps at Walmart and a bunch of other similar type stores are part of a multi tier product selection that each manufacturer provides.
The quality or potency of something like a whey powder might well be fine or lesser than some other brand but if you are happy with it then that's great. Where people may want to watch more carefully is the tiers within any specific brand.
If you are a fan of ABC Brand Whey Isolate that you get from the ABC website or a supp store there is no guarantee that getting it cheaper at Walmart is a better deal. Check the label carefully, ingredients, quality and potency are likely less which means they can sell for less. That does not make it a better deal however.

@PGM @windsorguy

Glad you are both satisfied with your picks, no quarrel with ya whatsoever but a little FYI- Most sports supps at Walmart and a bunch of other similar type stores are part of a multi tier product selection that each manufacturer provides.
The quality or potency of something like a whey powder might well be fine or lesser than some other brand but if you are happy with it then that's great. Where people may want to watch more carefully is the tiers within any specific brand.
If you are a fan of ABC Brand Whey Isolate that you get from the ABC website or a supp store there is no guarantee that getting it cheaper at Walmart is a better deal. Check the label carefully, ingredients, quality and potency are likely less which means they can sell for less. That does not make it a better deal however.
I had no idea. The only reason why i switched was to jump on some muscletech isolate. I would jump back to six star, made me happy

@PGM @windsorguy

If you are a fan of ABC Brand Whey Isolate that you get from the ABC website or a supp store there is no guarantee that getting it cheaper at Walmart is a better deal. Check the label carefully, ingredients, quality and potency are likely less which means they can sell for less. That does not make it a better deal however
Totally agree. I read labels on everything I buy to see how much sugar, salt, hydrogenated veg. oil or preservatives have been added to the product. Very important habit to get into.

Totally agree. I read labels on everything I buy to see how much sugar, salt, hydrogenated veg. oil or preservatives have been added to the product. Very important habit to get into.
Solid tip. I always looked for the source to save money never really thought about if the quality took a hit. I have to start paying attention to the ingredients usually get sucked in by the calories carbs sugars protein

Solid tip. I always looked for the source to save money never really thought about if the quality took a hit. I have to start paying attention to the ingredients usually get sucked in by the calories carbs sugars protein

That's what they count on of course, way off topic now but my fav in that regard is shit that says "HIGH PROTEIN" or "GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN". Then the breakdown on the back 12g Pro, 63g Carb, 15g Fat or some shit. It's okay tho they are quick to provide another column and if you add 2 cups of milk it's 28g protein

Reactions: PGM
That's what they count on of course, way off topic now but my fav in that regard is shit that says "HIGH PROTEIN" or "GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN". Then the breakdown on the back 12g Pro, 63g Carb, 15g Fat or some shit. It's okay tho they are quick to provide another column and if you add 2 cups of milk it's 28g protein
Take a look at the back of a rivalus 10 pound bag. It looks like a math professors chalkboard

Take a look at the back of a rivalus 10 pound bag. It looks like a math professors chalkboard
Rivalus is my go to tbh for their carb / protein powder mix. Hey on the topic of protein any of you guys tried beef protein, and what did ya think? I picked some up and I’m liking it, so far, I mix a scoop in with my carb protein mix and they’re both chocolate flavour.

lol... Always look at the ingredients label, Sometimes I am skeptical of what is on this label as well. You never know when things are being misrepresented these days. Look at our PM... he lies through his teeth about everything to deceive the people he is representing. Company executives will do just about anything to up their sales and profits so they will get bigger bonuses and a longer employment term. There is very little left in our culture that values the truth, a person's word. I normally will look at a lot of consumer review to determine if I will make a purchase these days. But companies pay ppl to misrepresent reviews these days as well so you have to be careful relying on most anything these days.

lol... Always look at the ingredients label, Sometimes I am skeptical of what is on this label as well. You never know when things are being misrepresented these days. Look at our PM... he lies through his teeth about everything to deceive the people he is representing. Company executives will do just about anything to up their sales and profits so they will get bigger bonuses and a longer employment term. There is very little left in our culture that values the truth, a person's word. I normally will look at a lot of consumer review to determine if I will make a purchase these days. But companies pay ppl to misrepresent reviews these days as well so you have to be careful relying on most anything these days.
Sadly I agree with every word you say here. A rare political comment from me - PM compared to nutrition advertised and labelling for food? At least the protein powder or cereal eventually answers the fucking question.