All four former officers involved in George Floyd's killing now face charges

Not just a martyr, he was downright Christ- like:

Pretty sure the son of God wasn't passing bad cheques high on fentanyl, but what do I know..?

Edit: I should add, this man did not deserve to die and I'm glad the cops will be held accountable, but comparing him to Jesus is very distasteful.

very distateful yes, wtf are wrong with people? literal NPCs I swear

You ever watch the Walking Dead?

Spoiler Alert: everyone already has the zombie virus and when they die they turn into zombies.

I think covid is the same, we are all infected already! That's why they find antibodies in everybody they test, including Mr Floyd. He probably had no symptoms and didn't even realize he had covid at some point.

Agreed
Another covid death to add to the padded stats

Oh is that what I said there?
One of us has a serious reading comprehension problem.
One of us has a problem staying on track. (Strawmaning?).
One of us still hasn't answered either question from my first post.

Can you guess which one of us?
I will give you one small hint - it's you.
You're the one who said ". I don't agree that a cop should have killed him this way but I would not have had any objections to a cop killing him if they came across him while committing at least one of the crimes he went to prison for, I would have felt zero remorse if I did it myself." Maybe you have retention problem Mr Psychopath? Not having remorse foe murdering someone is the sign of a psycho.

More useless garbage out of your mouth.

@biguglynewf has been pretty decent to you and you call him names
should I move this over to anything goes??
He calls me a liar and attacks me without reason or knowing me, I have no patience.

You're the one who said ". I don't agree that a cop should have killed him this way but I would not have had any objections to a cop killing him if they came across him while committing at least one of the crimes he went to prison for, I would have felt zero remorse if I did it myself." Maybe you have retention problem Mr Psychopath? Not having remorse foe murdering someone is the sign of a psycho.

Want to talk about signs!?!?
How many signs do you exhibit of mental illness

Not just a martyr, he was downright Christ- like:

Pretty sure the son of God wasn't passing bad cheques high on fentanyl, but what do I know..?

Edit: I should add, this man did not deserve to die and I'm glad the cops will be held accountable, but comparing him to Jesus is very distasteful.

I'm cool with it based on the fact that a priest is pushing it.

Jesus was a carpenter, I'm sure in those days they didn't make much... now I"m not saying he for sure tried to pass off some silver-plated rocks for real silver, but who knows.

Spoiler Alert: everyone already has the zombie virus and when they die they turn into zombies.

I think covid is the same, we are all infected already! That's why they find antibodies in everybody they test, including Mr Floyd. He probably had no symptoms and didn't even realize he had covid at some point.
His brother was wearing a mask for the memorial in the street. I wonder if he was keeping the infection in or not knowi g he had already been infected like his brother.

I'm cool with it based on the fact that a priest is pushing it.

Jesus was a carpenter, I'm sure in those days they didn't make much... now I"m not saying he for sure tried to pass off some silver-plated rocks for real silver, but who knows.

Not all priests are good people, or good Christians. This is still just some random dumbass on Twitter.

You know Mr Floyd also went to prison for pointing a gun at a pregnant woman right? I can say with certainty that Christ never did that.

Not all priests are good people, or good Christians. This is still just some random dumbass on Twitter.

You know Mr Floyd also went to prison for pointing a gun at a pregnant woman right? I can say with certainty that Christ never did that.

he did have a side piece tho.

I imagine he's had his share of gfs. Maybe he had a side piece to her. =)

This raises a potentially interesting point that really has nothing to do with the direction of this thread right now but I can’t help myself but wonder.

With so many terrible co-morbidities found by way of autopsy and an obvious drug habit (one of which interferes with respiration no less) I wonder how this man survived covid?😉