All four former officers involved in George Floyd's killing now face charges

Hears a killer, what if it were gods doing what if that guy had done some real bad shit ,at some point in his life, and god picked this white nazi cop to do his work for him.
Were never gonna now the whole turth,and im not gonna loose sleep over it or raise my blood pressure.
People are crazy and the worlds gone nuts.
Be thankful for the people in your life who are there for you,if the occasion arises where theres someone you love thats crying for help ,you best step your ass in there and help them.
Out of the 50 people there with there god dam phones stickin out 1 of then could have easily stepped in. Instead they decide to video it and riot the world.

He's wondering why "the scumbag deserved to be martyred".

Sorry, but it doesn't matter who the man was or what he did or didn't do. He's a corpse now and he shouldn't be. Sorry but not all people murdered can't be Nobel Peace Prize winners who had 4.0 GPA's at Harvard before they saved a herd of lemmings from certain death from a steam roller by throwing themselves in front of it.

The point? It doesn't make a difference. He's a man and he was murdered. He wasn't fighting, he was begging for his life for the better part of ten minutes. It's despicable and should make you sick to your stomach. Instead, you're now lessening the value of his life because he was a criminal.

I KNEW this would come out. I knew some of you would shade a dead man worse. We already knew he was trying to pass a counterfeit $20 bill so honestly I'm surprised why anyone is surprised.

blah blah blah, you wrote all of that out but you did not answer the original two questions in my post. There are even some things I agree with in your latest ramble but again don't tell me what I'm thinking or doing. I don't agree that a cop should have killed him this way but I would not have had any objections to a cop killing him if they came across him while committing at least one of the crimes he went to prison for, I would have felt zero remorse if I did it myself.

EDIT - it may be important to note that I have not read more than a couple of the posts here on CB about any of this situation, for all I know this has all been covered to death

Last edited:
I don't agree that a cop should have killed him this way but I would not have had any objections to a cop killing him if they came across him while committing at least one of the crimes he went to prison for, I would have felt zero remorse if I did it myself.
Yup! Everybody deserves to die that commits a criminal offence. Fucking criminals!

Boys boys i have to step in new recent news report, the nazi cop didnt do it it was covid 19 ctv says its true

I wonder why in the hell it's relevant to release the fact that the body of a murdered man has Covid-19 antibodies.

Is this yet another way to diminish his life/demonize him a bit more? If he had hepatitis A, B AND C, would the fact that he had those be reported too?

You see where this is slowly going (like I said it would). They're going to find every bit of everything they can shit on a murder case with and shit on it. He now "might" have been nursing a Covid infection and maybe it wasn't just the choking that killed him. I hope to god it's not the truth but you can see how some people might twist this to put some more doubt in those jurors minds.

Yup! Everybody deserves to die that commits a criminal offence. Fucking criminals!
Oh is that what I said there?
One of us has a serious reading comprehension problem.
One of us has a problem staying on track. (Strawmaning?).
One of us still hasn't answered either question from my first post.

Can you guess which one of us?
I will give you one small hint - it's you.

First off, we train cops and soldiers to kill, put them in stressful situations and guess what ? They fall back on their training and they kill.

George Loyd was a repeat offender. Now I’m not saying he got what he deserved but I’m quite sure he didn’t find himself once again entangled with the police by dumb luck.

There is a real problem in the US and Canada to some degree with race, but many of these groups also need to look inward to solve these problems.

I wonder why in the hell it's relevant to release the fact that the body of a murdered man has Covid-19 antibodies.

Is this yet another way to diminish his life/demonize him a bit more? If he had hepatitis A, B AND C, would the fact that he had those be reported too?

You see where this is slowly going (like I said it would). They're going to find every bit of everything they can shit on a murder case with and shit on it. He now "might" have been nursing a Covid infection and maybe it wasn't just the choking that killed him. I hope to god it's not the truth but you can see how some people might twist this to put some more doubt in those jurors minds.

It’s relevant that the cops dealing with this situation not only have to worry for their live with guns and knives, but also contracting an airborne sickness.

They report this because it’s relevant to what’s going on in the world today.

Fuck it’s time for some penis jokes. 🤦😂😂

Lol..... why not employ some of that cop logic to the nonsense you are spewing?

Again.... if you were in fact a cop you should realize why your comments are ridiculous.

The charges aren’t occurring now because cities are burning.

It’s because the investigation has to be completed. It’s because the facts have to substantiate the charges and reflect them properly.

When is it ever a good idea to lay charges too fast? If the investigation is rushed (for whatever purpose) mistakes are made and corners get cut.

Maybe the laying of charges helps to calm the outrage initially? But what happens when a case is lost on bullshit technicalities? Or with the wrong charges laid and the subsequent burden can’t be proven?

What then?

Let’s not forget that this is a situation where one agency is investigating another. Processes have to be followed in any case, but especially there. Not to mention the pressures to get things right because the fallout from getting it wrong will be far far worse than people being upset that they think things should happen faster.

You should have this figured out if you are who you claim you are.

You want a narrative to raise speculation and outrage that no one is talking about?

What do you think jury selection is going to look like? And as a result of this being so publicized and with so many emotionally charged and calling for the perpetrator’s heads without due process.... how many black people or people that will see the police from a potentially negative light or being heaven handed in some sense will actually make it through selection?

So then, from a conspiracy theory side of things? Who may be fuelling all the coverage and the activism?

But no one is talking about that are they?

Rushed investigations are rarely fruitful and those whom are involved can’t afford to make mistakes. And that’s not to say.... hey it’s ok take your sweet ass time. No there needs to be pressure but it can’t be rushed.

Again..... all points you should clearly understand if you were actually involved in law enforcement for a significant portion of your life.

Very well said

It’s relevant that the cops dealing with this situation not only have to worry for their live with guns and knives, but also contracting an airborne sickness.

They report this because it’s relevant to what’s going on in the world today.

Fuck it’s time for some penis jokes. 🤦😂😂

And I’m in no way a big fan of police or in the erosion of our civil liberties just more my 2 cents.

You think that what's going on in the United States is logical? Yes? You're an idiot. No? Then you might know a little bit. I'm speaking about the looters, NOT the police or the police investigation of their own that is ONLY being done because they got caught again. I am NOT applying anything from Canada, I'm applying what I see. I see a fucking powder keg that's going to detonate. There's no logic there.

You know what? Lots of people respect you on this site for your patient and thoughtful comments. I tend to agree with them. In this situation, you're wrong. In fact I look a little closer and you sound like someone who's an academic who really doesn't know about more than what happens in a civilized world. You obviously don't understand the emotion of the situation which is what I'm speaking about.

My comments are not about a civilized world. They're about what looks to be damn near a revolution of sorts. In fact, if another of these happens and the people have to watch another black man die needlessly, you're going to see more than what burned this time, burn to the ground. People are going to start hunting cops. More scary is there are just as many white people looting as there are black. It's not JUST about stealing either. They're PISSED. Do you think a police investigation has anything to do with 10's of thousands of people who are PISSED? Whatever, go back to your books.

I'm talking about American policing and the American WAY. If you think that an investigation and court proceedings are what millions of people are ONLY looking for, then you're a fool. This is about yet more police corruption.

Lastly, don't call me out. I have no benefit from telling people who I am. I don't question that you're not a nerd sitting behind a computer sitting there blowing smoke out of everyone's ass with your understanding of Canadian academia. You most definitely do not understand American policing and you sure as fuck don't understand the minds of people who are protesting in the United States right now or you wouldn't be sitting here thinking the police are in as much control as you think they are.

Do you think the National Guard are going to open fire on people if they decide they want to burn more and more things down? If the numbers of people increase. If the numbers of looters increase? Do you think that what is going on inside the United States is civilized right now? If you do, you're just another fool academic who uses too many words to speak.

Do not, do NOT think you know me. I comment based on what I see not based on my experiences inside my job in Canada. I'm not exactly happy with how I was treated with my career however I understand the process of policing. This isn't about a police investigation as much as it's about the system there failing yet again.

More useless garbage out of your mouth.

@biguglynewf has been pretty decent to you and you call him names
should I move this over to anything goes??

Hears a killer, what if it were gods doing what if that guy had done some real bad shit ,at some point in his life, and god picked this white nazi cop to do his work for him.
Were never gonna now the whole turth,and im not gonna loose sleep over it or raise my blood pressure.
Be thankful for the people in your life who are there for you,if the occasion arises where theres someone you love thats crying for help ,you best step your ass in there and help them.
Out of the 50 people there with there god dam phones stickin out 1 of then could have easily stepped in. Instead they decide to video it and riot the world.

That sir is an excellent fucking post!

I don’t know about the first part...lol.... but that’s probably stemming from my own bias about organized religion....but the second part? Pure gold.

That sir is an excellent fucking post!

I don’t know about the first part...lol.... but that’s probably stemming from my own bias about organized religion....but the second part? Pure gold.
I aim to please at least 1 out of 50 posts ,thnx for smashing that like button sir !

More useless garbage out of your mouth.

@biguglynewf has been pretty decent to you and you call him names
should I move this over to anything goes??

He’s just mad because he knows I made good points that he can’t refute. Also that he knows his logic in what he said is not only extremely flawed but absolutely ridiculous. Lol

Logical? @LePsyber where did I ever say that?! You need to check your misfiring brain sir. What in the entire fuck are you talking about? Those tactics in argument are never going to work with me pal. Nice try.

Speaking in those terms (it takes a city to burn for justice) is much of what is wrong with this entire thing. People need to use their brains and think objectively about what is being said and done. People are just puking out emotion and not using their brains and thinking critically.

Me civilized? In a civilized world? Debatable at best! Lol. These days? I suppose he’s right actually. I’m pretty domesticated I suppose and I’ve grown up quite a bit and am pretty far from where I came from.

But as he’s instructed me that I don’t know anything about him (which I never did proclaim in the first place lol) he might be well versed to heed his own advice and understand he knows absolutely nothing about me and should never make assumptions.😉

Reactions: 3ml
Oh is that what I said there?
One of us has a serious reading comprehension problem.
One of us has a problem staying on track. (Strawmaning?).
One of us still hasn't answered either question from my first post.

Can you guess which one of us?
I will give you one small hint - it's you.

Mic drop!

And exactly paints the issue with this guy.

I'll just say this. You're a black guy witnessing this. Already a bit scared of how cops react to you because of the colour of your skin. Are you gonna step in and risk it being you on the ground like that? Possibly get arrested for assault on a police officer? You're only going to escape that charge if he does die and a huge uprising occurs. If the focus is on you now, and they get off his neck and on yours, perhaps he lives and you get charged/beaten. You both end up in Jail together. Knowing all that we do today, perhaps it would be worth it. But none of those people at the time knew the outcome. People do approach and are pushed back by the Asian cop, and the white cop pulled pepper spray... so already it's you vs 4-6 cops. Hind Site is 20/20, and the whole point is that it's not your job to protect the people from the cops. That job shouldn't exist.

Also, I'm not a god guy, but is that how he works? I thought he was very forgiving.

I'm very thankful for the people in my fam. Sometimes its all ya got.

I'll just say this. You're a black guy witnessing this. Already a bit scared of how cops react to you because of the colour of your skin. Are you gonna step in and risk it being you on the ground like that? Possibly get arrested for assault on a police officer? You're only going to escape that charge if he does die and a huge uprising occurs. If the focus is on you now, and they get off his neck and on yours, perhaps he lives and you get charged/beaten. You both end up in Jail together. Knowing all that we do today, perhaps it would be worth it. But none of those people at the time knew the outcome. People do approach and are pushed back by the Asian cop, and the white cop pulled pepper spray... so already it's you vs 4-6 cops. Hind Site is 20/20, and the whole point is that it's not your job to protect the people from the cops. That job shouldn't exist.

Also, I'm not a god guy, but is that how he works? I thought he was very forgiving.

I'm very thankful for the people in my fam. Sometimes its all ya got.

That too. Excellent points.

Not just a martyr, he was downright Christ- like:

Pretty sure the son of God wasn't passing bad cheques high on fentanyl, but what do I know..?

Edit: I should add, this man did not deserve to die and I'm glad the cops will be held accountable, but comparing him to Jesus is very distasteful.

Last edited:

You ever watch the Walking Dead?

Spoiler Alert: everyone already has the zombie virus and when they die they turn into zombies.

I think covid is the same, we are all infected already! That's why they find antibodies in everybody they test, including Mr Floyd. He probably had no symptoms and didn't even realize he had covid at some point.