All four former officers involved in George Floyd's killing now face charges

No I didn’t. Not even close.... but nice try fuckbag.

Ps.... now I’m attacking you since you can’t seem to tell the difference.
Last night, I responded to your post against me rather strongly. I've been relentlessly attacked for weeks though and didn't need another.

As for my comments about cities burning, its just a saying. Of course I don't want people hurt or many places damaged however things need to change in the USA and a good number of people are done talking and being ignored.

Last night, I responded to your post against me rather strongly. I've been relentlessly attacked for weeks though and didn't need another.

As for my comments about cities burning, its just a saying. Of course I don't want people hurt or many places damaged however things need to change in the USA and a good number of people are done talking and being ignored.
Things need to change in canada also. I mean things are changing.. but for the worse

This raises a potentially interesting point that really has nothing to do with the direction of this thread right now but I can’t help myself but wonder.

With so many terrible co-morbidities found by way of autopsy and an obvious drug habit (one of which interferes with respiration no less) I wonder how this man survived covid?😉

That is a very good question that nobody is asking.

Keep spewing your garbage and you can expect the attacks to continue

Reactions: 3ml
This raises a potentially interesting point that really has nothing to do with the direction of this thread right now but I can’t help myself but wonder.

With so many terrible co-morbidities found by way of autopsy and an obvious drug habit (one of which interferes with respiration no less) I wonder how this man survived covid?😉

Is it just me, or does it seem like you are rethinking the whole covid 19 thing??

bla bla bla
Libtard bla
Wear a mask bla bla
Use caps lock waaaaay too much bla
I’m a scumbag cop that doesn’t belong here bla bla bla

I feel like im a witnessing hate crimes...and cyber bullying .📱📸📸📸📱🤳🤳
Take a few pics, a video,hell why not a selfie so they will no i was hear, then i can cause a world riot.
🧎‍ really feel like just putting a knee down on this situation.

Is it just me, or does it seem like you are rethinking the whole covid 19 thing??

I can’t say I am rethinking it exactly.....maybe? I do know as all this continues my thoughts are certainly evolving and definitely changing.

I still maintain the virus is real ( I see it more than I wish I had to) and that it is deadly. (Perhaps not as deadly as anticipated though.)

So we’ve done what has been asked to “flatten the curve” and it’s been for a very long time now and life cannot continue like this. I definitely never expected it to, even when I may have been arguing from the other side a lot more intensely. This shutdown seemed reasonable to me... for a few weeks, maybe even a month.... but months. No.

In my opinion focus should be shifting to learning to live with this as long as it continues to circulate. Employ some good practices that we should have probably been practicing before this happened....protect the vulnerable as best we can.....sure. Hell even wear a mask if it floats your boat. But we definitely have to start living and producing again.

It is not deadly enough to completely decimate society by continuing all this to the lengths that are still being largely practiced.

One thing that will be interesting to see from all this looting and rioting. If this virus is as ugly as what we have been being told - cases should skyrocket with skyrocketing deaths to follow.

But if they don’t though? Pretty hard to justify any more of this.

I can’t say I am rethinking it exactly.....maybe? I do know as all this continues my thoughts are certainly evolving and definitely changing.

I still maintain the virus is real ( I see it more than I wish I had to) and that it is deadly. (Perhaps not as deadly as anticipated though.)

So we’ve done what has been asked to “flatten the curve” and it’s been for a very long time now and life cannot continue like this. I definitely never expected it to, even when I may have been arguing from the other side a lot more intensely. This shutdown seemed reasonable to me... for a few weeks, maybe even a month.... but months. No.

In my opinion focus should be shifting to learning to live with this as long as it continues to circulate. Employ some good practices that we should have probably been practicing before this happened....protect the vulnerable as best we can.....sure. Hell even wear a mask if it floats your boat. But we definitely have to start living and producing again.

It is not deadly enough to completely decimate society by continuing all this to the lengths that are still being largely practiced.

One thing that will be interesting to see from all this looting and rioting. If this virus is as ugly as what we have been being told - cases should skyrocket with skyrocketing deaths to follow.

NEw york supposedly has a spike in covid cases, but they say not related to the riots.
must be result of the peaceful anti lock down protests. Lol

This I can agree with
I could understand the fear at the start of this
But at this point I think it becomes more and more evident by the day this isn’t as bad as we thought it was going to be.

We need to get back at er here ASAP. So much damage has been done and every day we waste hiding from a flu the harder it will be for the economy to recover

He could have been asymptotic too. You would think that rhe meth use and actually dealing with covid symptoms would be pretty harsh.

Wonder if thats how he filled out his police reports.
Just for the important parts. You know, so they werent overlooked.
“The victim was RAPED in the ASS with the grip end of a Louisville Slugger BASEBALL BAT.
The victim was identified as @LePsyber

bwahahahahahhah!!!!!!!

What a wonderful graphic to commemorate his life.

Not everything in this debacle are negative. It's terrible that had to be painted but perhaps that right there is the face of change.

Would you still feel the same way if the man who died was a convicted pedophile? Just curious

Wonder if thats how he filled out his police reports.
Just for the important parts. You know, so they werent overlooked.
“The victim was RAPED in the ASS with the grip end of a Louisville Slugger BASEBALL BAT.
The victim was identified as @LePsyber
stop..please.. my abs.. I cant take the laughter..it hurts 😂