All four former officers involved in George Floyd's killing now face charges

No Jesus was a meth head.

This was a criminal. Again did he deserve to die nope. But I seem to have been able to get through my adult life with very little attention from the police. Oh wait that’s cuz I’m white and it’s systematic racism. FML.

You haven't "checked your privilege" yet lol

You're the one who said ". I don't agree that a cop should have killed him this way but I would not have had any objections to a cop killing him if they came across him while committing at least one of the crimes he went to prison for, I would have felt zero remorse if I did it myself." Maybe you have retention problem Mr Psychopath? Not having remorse foe murdering someone is the sign of a psycho.

Five guys bust into a woman's house and hold her and terrorize her at gunpoint, your would be martyr sticks his pistol in said pregnant woman's belly. If I'm there and I have a shot I like to think I'd have the balls to drop that fucker either with a bullet or kicking his head clean off. Quick - who is the psycho in that scenario? Check out a dictionary for the definition of the word murder while you trying to figure it out, lack of knowing what that word means speaks again to your lack of comprehension.

And what the fuck does this have to do with my retention? Stay on track motherfucker! Is LePsyber french for strawman or something? It's fucking gutless either way. Buck up or bow out gracefully like a man.

That's the last you'll hear from me on the subject unless you happen to ever get around to answering my original questions. Not holding my breath.

To the rest of the board I apologize for even engaging this clown, it was a long day which included some similar discussions irl and it slipped my mind who I was dealing with here.

That long winded post from LePsyber to Newf,so long I couldnt quote it,was award winning.
I was thinking we should have monthly medal ceremonies.What to name it?
I nominate LePsyber for azzhat of the month.:)

That long winded post from LePsyber to Newf,so long I couldnt quote it,was award winning.

All, god now I have to be serious. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Everyone doesn’t need to pile on here. @LePsyber I think you have some valuable opinions but your delivery needs a tune up.

I do think it'd be funny to have yearly awards here... The Brawny Awards 🏆

Yes. Especially if he was known to murder bags of kittens.

We did them at or near our board anniversary. We will do them again this year. Topics will be presented and individuals can be nominated for the various awards

I can’t say I am rethinking it exactly.....maybe? I do know as all this continues my thoughts are certainly evolving and definitely changing.

I still maintain the virus is real ( I see it more than I wish I had to) and that it is deadly. (Perhaps not as deadly as anticipated though.)

So we’ve done what has been asked to “flatten the curve” and it’s been for a very long time now and life cannot continue like this. I definitely never expected it to, even when I may have been arguing from the other side a lot more intensely. This shutdown seemed reasonable to me... for a few weeks, maybe even a month.... but months. No.

In my opinion focus should be shifting to learning to live with this as long as it continues to circulate. Employ some good practices that we should have probably been practicing before this happened....protect the vulnerable as best we can.....sure. Hell even wear a mask if it floats your boat. But we definitely have to start living and producing again.

It is not deadly enough to completely decimate society by continuing all this to the lengths that are still being largely practiced.

One thing that will be interesting to see from all this looting and rioting. If this virus is as ugly as what we have been being told - cases should skyrocket with skyrocketing deaths to follow.

But if they don’t though? Pretty hard to justify any more of this.

I figured during the lockdown they were going to protect the venerable.
Lately I’ve been pretty disappointed with Ford. I think of it was up to him he’d keep us locked down for a year.
Once his mother in law got sick he became a baby.

Also my though was we needed to keep under the curve and not flatten it?

I figured during the lockdown they were going to protect the venerable.
Lately I’ve been pretty disappointed with Ford. I think of it was up to him he’d keep us locked down for a year.
Once his mother in law got sick he became a baby.

Also my though was we needed to keep under the curve and not flatten it?
Wife just told me ,next week mandatory mask in a building......im gonna bike all summer 🤪 fak the world

Wife just told me ,next week mandatory mask in a building......im gonna bike all summer 🤪 fak the world
In Ontario? First I’ve heard of that, but every time a politician talks about covid I change the channel.