Your First Cycle

I used to fart around in high school with Dianabol and m1Ts and winstrol just like for pre workout or pre game but I recently began my very first real cycle .....VERY typical one SUST250 stacked with DBOL ...I messed up lack of research and didn’t buy enough sust so I have to do weekly injects of it until I get more then I’ll be doing sust250 twice a week and I’m taking dbol 40mg a day. Global pharm products from PG but now I’m gonna go from Dracorex because pg done went down the tubes....,it’s week 2 and 3 days and I’m impressed with my workouts/strength just everything it’s just I need that proper Sustanon dosage sohopefully my new gear will come in a decent time frame I’m throwing in some TREN to but no more complicated explanation. The cycles gonna be sustanon250 500mg weekly for 16 weeks. I’m running the dbol 6 -8 weeks at 40mg a day.
After 6 weeks I’m including some Tren or actually probably a mixed solution of test e , Tren and primo I think that’s it’s contents Anyway something like that...I’m feeling godly right now but I’m hoping Dracorex dbol and orals are tablets not capsules . I’m happy so far...definitely...bummed out PG gone but maybe will work best and maybe I’ll prefer the new lab as my cycle can’t truly begin until I get the proper amounts of my AAS’s

I used to fart around in high school with Dianabol and m1Ts and winstrol just like for pre workout or pre game but I recently began my very first real cycle .....VERY typical one SUST250 stacked with DBOL ...I messed up lack of research and didn’t buy enough sust so I have to do weekly injects of it until I get more then I’ll be doing sust250 twice a week and I’m taking dbol 40mg a day. Global pharm products from PG but now I’m gonna go from Dracorex because pg done went down the tubes....,it’s week 2 and 3 days and I’m impressed with my workouts/strength just everything it’s just I need that proper Sustanon dosage sohopefully my new gear will come in a decent time frame I’m throwing in some TREN to but no more complicated explanation. The cycles gonna be sustanon250 500mg weekly for 16 weeks. I’m running the dbol 6 -8 weeks at 40mg a day.
After 6 weeks I’m including some Tren or actually probably a mixed solution of test e , Tren and primo I think that’s it’s contents Anyway something like that...I’m feeling godly right now but I’m hoping Dracorex dbol and orals are tablets not capsules . I’m happy so far...definitely...bummed out PG gone but maybe will work best and maybe I’ll prefer the new lab as my cycle can’t truly begin until I get the proper amounts of my AAS’s
Leave out tren and primo. This way you have something new to run next time.

Sust at 500mg/week along with the Dbol is a great first cycle. As long as your eating and training are on point and you are getting full nights of sleep, you should see some great results. I definately would not ADD in tren or primo. It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...

Running tren on your 1st cycle is one of the most short sighted and uneducated decisions you could make with AAS. No offense. I say that because I did it...and I did it big. Up to 1400mg/week of tren ace on my 1st cycle.

Ditch the primo also.

What you want is to milk every ounce of gains out of your low dose test cycle. Personally id say 500mgs is too high for an ideal 1st cycle..especially if also using dbol. Id run 250/week test with the DBol or 375/week without.
Then next cycle you increase test to 500 or 600/week if running it alone or add a second injectable thats very mild like primo or EQ.

If you need to use an AI....ur using too much test for ur 1st cycle in my opinion.

And to be honest...im starting to think running test high enough anytime to need an AI is bad news. I find test to be a sloppy compound full of sides that we cant predict from one person to the next.

first cycle was a joke haha, it was... sus (green niles), primo (brown amp/ blue dot.), both onces a week, ohhh man did I ever breakout 😢, I was sooo young, about 16-17

Why 3 Vials of Testosterone?
On a lot of forums the first cycle advised to new steroid users is 10-12 weeks. 10 weeks is slightly too little. 12 weeks is fine, but you will have Test left in the vial. For this reason, you may go up to 15 weeks. Given this is your first cycle and will likely yield some of the most dramatic results, (assuming diet, training and rest are on point) you want to strike a balance between maximizing your gain and minimizing the time it will take to recover from the cycle and any potential side effects. It is always recommended to at least PCT for your first cycle vs. Blast & Cruise.
Thank you for this thread. Super useful information. I was wondering why PCT is recommended the first time instead of B&C? Is it to experience the full spectrum of what PEDs have to offer, both good and bad? I was considering testosterone not only for the muscle-building aspect, but also for its effects on overall mood, motivation, etc. I have already been diagnosed with depression before, so I'm a bit scared of the PCT-induced depression testimonies I've read online and would rather leave that for when I actually need to stop steroids for a specific reason if that is possible.

Thank you for this thread. Super useful information. I was wondering why PCT is recommended the first time instead of B&C? Is it to experience the full spectrum of what PEDs have to offer, both good and bad? I was considering testosterone not only for the muscle-building aspect, but also for its effects on overall mood, motivation, etc. I have already been diagnosed with depression before, so I'm a bit scared of the PCT-induced depression testimonies I've read online and would rather leave that for when I actually need to stop steroids for a specific reason if that is possible.

Some people don’t want to live the blast and cruise lifestyle

and usually running a cycle and doing PCT is recommended to do first while you gauge your interest and if that’s something you wanna do for the rest of your life

however if it is something you want to do a couple cycles of, then I would definitely argue against running PCT and instead just doing blast and cruise until you want to come off completely

as long as you know the risks

Thanks for the answer. I will keep reading and make my decision. I will get enough test, SERM, and hCG to have the option to change my mind.

Bump this, lot's of new peeps asking the same questions. Maybe, everyone should be directed to the stickies first upon registration.

Bump this, lot's of new peeps asking the same questions. Maybe, everyone should be directed to the stickies first upon registration.

That’s a good idea just have some shortcuts to the same questions that get asked every day in the intro message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk