Your First Cycle

Now you've got my attention, can you expand on this? I'm genuinely curious now.

Well why test only?? I’ve never heard one good reason for this except so you know how you react to test??? If that is the case why not run each and every drug by itself so you know how you respond to it?

All cycles don’t work out equally. 500mgs of test on the same person two different cycle can vary greatly. Diet, training, stress, sleep etc

In my opinion this thing about you should only do test for your first cycle so you know how you respond to it makes zero sense to me.

shit there are a lot of people who like to run trt only and then other drugs do the work. So many ways to skin a cat.

We all know certain drugs are synergistic. Most of the time your first cycle will be the best. Why not optimize it?

Id love to have a debate on this actually with some people
Maybe it would make a good thread

I fully agree, I always thought this was WAY to over cautious as well. I’m definitely not for making a huge gains cocktail for your first cycle, but you can do way better than test only.

the argument is always, “how do you know which one is giving you the side?”

well say your taking test and dbol, if you start to get gyno..

1) it’s fixable with a serm and adjusting your ai, so you don’t have to drop anything, just figure out your estrogen protocols a little better (which takes a little practice and adjusting)

2) say you did want to drop something because of It, are you gonna drop your test and keep running the dbol? No. Test is the base of all cycles, you’d never drop the test to keep running the oral. So with that being said, you’d know exactly which drug to quit (if that’s how you wanted to go about it)

@Goldenrod I know you like recommending test only for first cycles, this is just an explanation of why I don’t. Maybe you can be the pro ‘test only’ voice here?

Id love to have a debate on this actually with some people
Maybe it would make a good thread

I’m with you, I’d really like to hear the other side. It could be a great read over for newbies debating what to do.

Reactions: 3ml
Im doin test and rad 140 ,i aromatize easily found that out 250mg a week test turns me to ballon.thank fuck for good ai 0.6mg aromasin cleared it so im prob lookin at E04 0.6mg aromasin ,now that i know that i can add the rad.so yeh i agree with you.but i still think you shoukd tun test for week or 3 to test estrogen sides before you add more stuff ,just helps you identify your body properly? Yeh yeh you gonna tell me to eat a dick @3ml 😂😂😂 basically add 1 thing at a time,and control each compound ,

I don’t really have a strong opinion either way... but my personal opinion is always get the most from the least

My first 5 cycles were test only and I grew great every time. 300, 300, 500, 500 and 600. The first 4 were suspension and the last test E.

My next two cycles were test/EQ and test/Dbol. I found test/EQ a little different but not necessarily better. Test/dbol was a disaster as the dbol gave me major heart palpitations.

Depends on goals, experience, how well you understand the type of training you respond best too, nutrition, and your genetics for growth, sides, etc

M2C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first cycle was deca/dbol MANY years ago...that was a really common cycle back then. (Yeah I am getting old). Originally I was supposed to use just Dbol but a friend talked me into to adding deca to it. Same concept-why run only 1 compound on cycle when you can add a second one to increase synergies and results. It was a great cycle. Gained almost 20 lbs. +/- over 12 weeks. Back then we used more anabolic type cycles that often did not utilize test as everyone was afraid of test sides. My second cycle was Dbol/Var yes this was almost thirty years back! Third cycle was Dbol/Parabolan. That was an awesome run. Of course as I learned more I utilized test on cycle. But I would say would rather always combine two compounds than run test alone. A great first cycle that I would use today if I could turn back the clock would be Test/Winstrol. Winstrol is way underrated in cycles and is not just a precontest drug. It has great synergy with Test. @3ml

My first cycle was deca/dbol MANY years ago...that was a really common cycle back then. (Yeah I am getting old). Originally I was supposed to use just Dbol but a friend talked me into to adding deca to it. Same concept-why run only 1 compound on cycle when you can add a second one to increase synergies and results. It was a great cycle. Gained almost 20 lbs. +/- over 12 weeks. Back then we used more anabolic type cycles that often did not utilize test as everyone was afraid of test sides. My second cycle was Dbol/Var yes this was almost thirty years back! Third cycle was Dbol/Parabolan. That was an awesome run. Of course as I learned more I utilized test on cycle. But I would say would rather always combine two compounds than run test alone. A great first cycle that I would use today if I could turn back the clock would be Test/Winstrol. Winstrol is way underrated in cycles and is not just a precontest drug. It has great synergy with Test. @3ml

Spot on!

wow you were one of the lucky ones who got to run parabolan...Fuck id pay good money to try it if there was some secret uncovered stash

Spot on!

wow you were one of the lucky ones who got to run parabolan...Fuck id pay good money to try it if there was some secret uncovered stash
Yes it was quite the product. I still remember those white boxes with the light blue stylized swirl and the little amps. From France I believe it was. Never got any legit Parabolan again after that cycle! Used two or three amps per week that’s all I could afford along with like 20mg Dianabol daily.

My first cycle was straight up dbol. 20 mg a week. It worked amazingly. I ran it fir 6 weeks.
Next cycke was 300 mg of test with 20 mg if dbol. Kept my gains that time. 6 weeks the first time was not long enough to hold on to the gains. That time 8 weeks of dbol, 14 weeks to test.

So yeah, you don’t need to run just test. I havnt ran test only for a cycle yet, except right now, but I’m really considering tossing on some winny or primo.

Last edited:
Soooooo
No one actually has a reason then to run a test only cycle as your first cycle? I’d love to hear some opinions. Not to be a dick but I have seen so many people suggest it and I know it’s because it’s regurgitated info. Please someone give me a reason that you should do test only for a first cycle. I won’t say you are wrong just would love to have a debate

@Goldenrod @ABMonkey

I’m not calling you guys out, so I hope you don’t take it that way. You just usually recommend test only first cycles, and your both intelligent long time members who’s opinions I value - so I think you’d be good candidates for the “pro test only” side of the debate.

Soooooo
No one actually has a reason then to run a test only cycle as your first cycle? I’d love to hear some opinions. Not to be a dick but I have seen so many people suggest it and I know it’s because it’s regurgitated info. Please someone give me a reason that you should do test only for a first cycle. I won’t say you are wrong just would love to have a debate
I’ve only said it because it’s regurgitated info, loll
Gotta run with the gazelles, lol
Btw, I just injected 200 mg of primo, so I guess I’m not even doing test only this cycle :)

I’ve only said it because it’s regurgitated info, loll
Gotta run with the gazelles, lol
Btw, I just injected 200 mg of primo, so I guess I’m not even doing test only this cycle :)

that a boy Sorbate! No harm in admitting you said it for that very reason. It’s common for people to just repeat what they have been told with out actually thinking about it. Thanks for speaking up