Will you get the covid vaccine?

Will you get the covid vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
I will but not right away because it was being pushed out too quickly but it probably should be. I don't want to say too much about vaccines but I would worry about my kid getting many diseases before I would be worried about them getting a vaccine that everyone in my family took as babies and ended up just fine. There is a lot more things that I would need to take into consideration before vaccines if people in my family tree were getting autism or developmental disabilities. Things that actually make a massive amount of sense that they could cause developmental disabilities.

I will say they better stop the (you cannot enter without being vaccinated) bs if it settles down. That just is not fair.

I will say they better stop the (you cannot enter without being vaccinated) bs if it settles down. That just is not fair.
Well the vaccine doesn’t stop the transmission of of the virus so it wouldn’t make sense to do things like vaccine passports unless it’s being done to fulfill a hidden agenda.

Well the vaccine doesn’t stop the transmission of of the virus so it wouldn’t make sense to do things like vaccine passports unless it’s being done to fulfill a hidden agenda.
Aren't people who are not susceptible and caught covid without even knowing are also low risk transmitters?

The latest, real world data is suggesting that vaccination is largely preventing transmission.

Definitely NO! I don’t want to be another test mouse.
If Bill Gates doesn’t want to give vaccine to his kids why should I take a vaccine?

The latest, real world data is suggesting that vaccination is largely preventing transmission.

As far as I am concerned both vox and Lancet have lost all credibility. They seem to have no problem pushing unpeer reviewed studies to "push" the agenda.
So maybe you can help me out. I understand the theory of how these experimental gene modification therapies work but I don't understand the science. Can you please show me the science where they've determined the short, mid and long term effects? Can you please show me the science used in say the successful animal trials?
Thanks

I disagree whole heartedly. I do not think you have ever put anything worse or even comparable into your body.
I would also like to remind everyone that this is not a vaccine. It does not meet the definition of a vaccine and it does not do what vaccines are supposed to do.
I would also like to remind everyone that this jab isn’t designed to kill or injure you upon injection. That just happens to be the side effect that is happening to 10’s of thousands of people. The real damage will come later.
This too.

My parents got it a week ago. They seem fine. Let's see how they are in a couple months when this snake oil has had time to do whatever it's doing.

I am still waiting until its tied to a privilege I need, like air travel. I couldn't care less if a business refuses my entry due to this. That's just $ I will spend elsewhere.

As far as I am concerned both vox and Lancet have lost all credibility. They seem to have no problem pushing unpeer reviewed studies to "push" the agenda.
So maybe you can help me out. I understand the theory of how these experimental gene modification therapies work but I don't understand the science. Can you please show me the science where they've determined the short, mid and long term effects? Can you please show me the science used in say the successful animal trials?
Thanks
The more I learned about the science of how it works, the more I understood the safety.

"Decades of studying mRNA have shown no long-term side-effects."

Last edited:
It's does not affect your DNA.
You are much more scientific then I am so maybe you could also explain the difference between gene modification and DNA modification?
Also, can you please explain to me why, if mrna technology has been in the works for over 20 years they have not successfully brought one to market? And even now, these ones are not deemed safe for use as a vaccine only approved for emergency experimental use?
Speaking of science, Dr Fraudci co-authored a paper in 2009 detailing HCQ as effective as both a prophylactic and medical treatment against corona viruses. Can you please show me the science that has compared the effectiveness of mrna vs non mrna interventions in regards to reducing symptoms, contagiousness, immunity etc? Treatments such as HCQ, azithromycin, Ivermectin, Vit D, Zinc etc
Also, can you please explain to me why communist and former communist countries are not using mrna technologies if these are superior? And if they aren't superior why are they used elsewhere in the world? Why aren't we using influenza style vaccines?
Can you please show me the the data the illustrates the adverse events of people under the age of 70 that have received the jabs vs the adverse events of cov2 infected people of the same age?
Can you please show me the science that indicates these experimental shots are safe for children and pregnant women or women that plan to get pregnant soon?
Can you please explain to me why anyone that isn't at high risk of suffering any consequences from cov2 should opt for enrolment in experimental human trials of (until you show me the science) unproven and potentially dangerous gene therapy?
Thanks again.
Oh just a note, I have not yet read the phgfoundation piece yet but I will. And reuters is shit. Anything that says "fact checked" is 98% propaganda. Feel free to fact check my stats.

You are much more scientific then I am so maybe you could also explain the difference between gene modification and DNA modification?
Also, can you please explain to me why, if mrna technology has been in the works for over 20 years they have not successfully brought one to market? And even now, these ones are not deemed safe for use as a vaccine only approved for emergency experimental use?
Speaking of science, Dr Fraudci co-authored a paper in 2009 detailing HCQ as effective as both a prophylactic and medical treatment against corona viruses. Can you please show me the science that has compared the effectiveness of mrna vs non mrna interventions in regards to reducing symptoms, contagiousness, immunity etc? Treatments such as HCQ, azithromycin, Ivermectin, Vit D, Zinc etc
Also, can you please explain to me why communist and former communist countries are not using mrna technologies if these are superior? And if they aren't superior why are they used elsewhere in the world? Why aren't we using influenza style vaccines?
Can you please show me the the data the illustrates the adverse events of people under the age of 70 that have received the jabs vs the adverse events of cov2 infected people of the same age?
Can you please show me the science that indicates these experimental shots are safe for children and pregnant women or women that plan to get pregnant soon?
Can you please explain to me why anyone that isn't at high risk of suffering any consequences from cov2 should opt for enrolment in experimental human trials of (until you show me the science) unproven and potentially dangerous gene therapy?
Thanks again.
Oh just a note, I have not yet read the phgfoundation piece yet but I will. And reuters is shit. Anything that says "fact checked" is 98% propaganda. Feel free to fact check my stats.
I'm not entertaining gish-gallop, but if you have a single, specific question that you're unable to find via Google, I'm more that happy to try and help.

I think this all comes down to... Do you trust the government? Do you trust the powers that be? Think about it for a minute outside the context of this issue... Have they always been honest? Have they always been transparent? Have they ever put their budgets or powers or re-election above the best interest of their constituents? Have the police, lawyers, doctors ever messed up something for you or someone in your family? They are just humans like us, no better than us, and likely just faking they know more than others. Just as lost as everyone else.

Now add that CBC one of Canada's biggest news providers gets 600 million to top up their lost profits and keep their jobs and above average salaries. Do you get that? Do small businesses get that? If we did get that, how easily would most bite the hand that feeds?

I dont think we can take this as, the police say xxxx is for our safety. Or a handful of doctors say on a specific liberal supported website that everything is good to go. Or when politicians who are getting power, fame and money all in one telling you what everyone else is chirping. Following what your friends and family and co-workers feel is a real thing. They are following because they heard it from someone else or saw pro vaccine gets them 234 likes while anti vax gets you 11.

Think about all this then think of yourself following their "guidance" and if anything goes wrong there's no way back and no repercussions to them. Then think of your family, your friends.

Do you like to gamble? Do you like to trust people that don't really care about you?

I know these topics aren't at all simple. The world today isn't simple. Never ever been more important for us to think for ourselves though, and look out for our own, and the future of our country as a whole and what we will be leaving behind and setting as precedence.

My parents got it a week ago. They seem fine. Let's see how they are in a couple months when this snake oil has had time to do whatever it's doing.

I am still waiting until its tied to a privilege I need, like air travel. I couldn't care less if a business refuses my entry due to this. That's just $ I will spend elsewhere.
This is how I think about it.

See why I’m not rushing out to get vaccinated.
Well because when covid first hit, I did some research, because I wasn’t going to risk death so somone could get a steak.
So in every country in every ICU until, no one that is younger and healthy was dying.
Now I know they say, this teacher who was perfectly healthy died. Then you look her up and she’s well over 300 lbs, likely smoked everyday and didn’t take care of herself. But at 30 nothing was wrong with her blood work, well she’s 30, but bring obese is not healthy, I don’t care what they say.

So anyhow, let’s say in a year, we start seeing cancer cases because the modification of the protien has created a cascade and now thyroid cancer is happening, then my chances with covid was likely better than that.

I’m sorry, after all the bs they spew about climate change, and the money being paid and scientists produce the results to continue getting funding (which a lot of retiring scientists have been stating happens now that their income doesn’t rely on funding) how can I completely believe them.

I will get it if I must. But until then I’ll wait, in a year after others have recjeved their injections, we will see the numbers and have an idea of what’s happening.

Now there is no way I think they would harm us with the vaccine, because if they wanted us to die, they wouldn’t do the lock downs. But I just don’t trust them

I'm not entertaining gish-gallop, but if you have a single, specific question that you're unable to find via Google, I'm more that happy to try and help.
I want to see the peer reviewed scientific medical paper that shows the safety both short term and long term of mrna interventions.
Ideally I would like to also see a direct comparison to mrna vs traditional interventions.
I do not think this is in any way gish-gallopy.

See why I’m not rushing out to get vaccinated.
Well because when covid first hit, I did some research, because I wasn’t going to risk death so somone could get a steak.
So in every country in every ICU until, no one that is younger and healthy was dying.
Now I know they say, this teacher who was perfectly healthy died. Then you look her up and she’s well over 300 lbs, likely smoked everyday and didn’t take care of herself. But at 30 nothing was wrong with her blood work, well she’s 30, but bring obese is not healthy, I don’t care what they say.

So anyhow, let’s say in a year, we start seeing cancer cases because the modification of the protien has created a cascade and now thyroid cancer is happening, then my chances with covid was likely better than that.

I’m sorry, after all the bs they spew about climate change, and the money being paid and scientists produce the results to continue getting funding (which a lot of retiring scientists have been stating happens now that their income doesn’t rely on funding) how can I completely believe them.

I will get it if I must. But until then I’ll wait, in a year after others have recjeved their injections, we will see the numbers and have an idea of what’s happening.

Now there is no way I think they would harm us with the vaccine, because if they wanted us to die, they wouldn’t do the lock downs. But I just don’t trust them
This makes no sense to me. Lock downs are proving to hurt us more than help us. In many more ways than one. It is also proving to be a tool of persuasion. Again, I would say if they didn’t want to hurt us they wouldn’t proceed with further lock downs.