Will you get the covid vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 69.0%

• Total voters

TO_Lifter

Trusted Member
Sure but did you see who is asking her to resign and wonder why?
Sure, but also her co-worker. Let's both hope that she's wrong, only time will tell.
And yes I admit, the harder they push it, the more they steer us towards having no rights to deny it, the more I distrust it.
I totally see the logic if someone decides not to take it. If I was a healthy 22 year old, I would probably not care to take it either. But I'm asthmatic and I find it hard enough to breathe already.

I guess the shitty thing for people who wish not take it in the future is that access may be denied to many things - travelling, concerts etc.

Maybe some private businesses also choose to require a vaccine pass. Such as restaurants, bars, gyms etc.

BunkMass

Trusted Member
I just received the first vaccine. Hope it does some good. I need it for work so didn’t have much of a choice in the matter.

biguglynewf

I’d rather lick the snot off the faces of sick people than take the vaccine.
As far as I am concerned, the unknown risks associated with an unproven vaccine that has failed testing for decades is far riskier than a flu.
And yes I admit, the harder they push it, the more they steer us towards having no rights to deny it, the more I distrust it.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 lmfao! Lick snot off peoples faces he says!

Annika

Trusted Member
Definitely NO! I don’t want to be another test mouse.
If Bill Gates doesn’t want to give vaccine to his kids why should I take a vaccine?

FUCK THAT SHIT.

Yea let me get a rushed and unproven vaccine for a virus with a 99% survivability rate. That sure makes sense. I hope it causes sterilization because then the stupid sheeple won't be able to procreate.
Hahahhaha straight up FUCK THAT SHIT I’ll just stay in Canada and not end up with whatever weird health complications this might bring about

CoolRick

Trusted Member
As much as I'm opposed to it(they're not selling me on the whole effectiveness of it + you still have to do all the other bullshit like wear a mask etc). if it comes down to going to work or going to the gym I guess I have no choice.