Will you get the covid vaccine?

Will you get the covid vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 21 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 32 60.4%

• Total voters
Too bad you couldn’t find a good job there.
I’d move in a minute, but don’t have enough money not tied into something to move. Plus my grandson.
I was thinking about buying some property there for when I retire.
If you wanted to and had residency it would be just like finding a job in Canada. The pay may be less than in Canada but your cost of living is a fraction.

The big hurdle for people is giving up some their possessions. If you aren't willing to do it then it isnt for you. It is very freeing though.

There is always an excuse. But remember where there is a will there is a way. Some peoples lives are more complicated than others for sure. Just remember almost nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it.

If you wanted to and had residency it would be just like finding a job in Canada. The pay may be less than in Canada but your cost of living is a fraction.

The big hurdle for people is giving up some their possessions. If you aren't willing to do it then it isnt for you. It is very freeing though.

There is always an excuse. But remember where there is a will there is a way. Some peoples lives are more complicated than others for sure. Just remember almost nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it.
I could care less if I lived in a cave with a toilet. My wife on the other hand.
I’ve bought pretty much anything I’ve ever wanted, so now I don’t really care.
Now it’s just a bigger house, or more expensive car. But a house is a house, a car a car.

I have a question, would there not be racism against white people applying for jobs there?

Anyhow that is why I was thinking of buying property now, rent it out when I’m not there. I’m one of those gated communities where you get a smaller house. You can get some pretty decent stuff for less than here.

I’m hoping to retire in 10 years, if business stays Iike now, I’ll be able to and then even be able to live decent here, so really good there.

I wonder how you get residency?

I could care less if I lived in a cave with a toilet. My wife on the other hand.
I’ve bought pretty much anything I’ve ever wanted, so now I don’t really care.
Now it’s just a bigger house, or more expensive car. But a house is a house, a car a car.

I have a question, would there not be racism against white people applying for jobs there?

Anyhow that is why I was thinking of buying property now, rent it out when I’m not there. I’m one of those gated communities where you get a smaller house. You can get some pretty decent stuff for less than here.

I’m hoping to retire in 10 years, if business stays Iike now, I’ll be able to and then even be able to live decent here, so really good there.

I wonder how you get residency?
Well that's the right attitude. I find down here I am happy with very little.

Racism?? Only white people can be racist!!!
You would be better off starting a business to be honest. Finding a job could be tough or easy depending.

Residency is fairly easy from the people I know who have it.
There are a few options
Most include having some money, a pension, opening a business.

I can buy a work Visa basically as well. Remember its Mexico
I pay a schell company
They sponsor me as an employee
The work Visa is good for as long as you have the "job"
You have all the rights you need with that and can stay indefinitely.

If you aren't staying more than 6 months a year its simple
Fly here they stamp your passport and you got 180 daysk

I crave a more minimal existence. My wife is the same. I look forward to it. Sounds silly, but the more stuff i own, the more stress i get. Maintenance, insurances, storages, figuring out what to do etc etc. Again sounds silly, i would rather just wake up, go for a good walk in the outback, chill out, work when i need to etc. That is right around the corner for us.
We can shuter down anytimne and both of us can consult and get the hell out of dodge civilization.
Good for you 3 ml, the more i hear about it, the more i know its something i need to do, sooner rather than later.
Our physique goals are all about getting in great shape before this day arrives, then maintaining as much as possible and focusing on a physical lifestyle when done.

Well that's the right attitude. I find down here I am happy with very little.

Racism?? Only white people can be racist!!!
You would be better off starting a business to be honest. Finding a job could be tough or easy depending.

Residency is fairly easy from the people I know who have it.
There are a few options
Most include having some money, a pension, opening a business.

I can buy a work Visa basically as well. Remember its Mexico
I pay a schell company
They sponsor me as an employee
The work Visa is good for as long as you have the "job"
You have all the rights you need with that and can stay indefinitely.

If you aren't staying more than 6 months a year its simple
Fly here they stamp your passport and you got 180 daysk
I was going to stay there all winter, come back here in the summer.
When I go, I won’t have to work.
What’s a good area

I was going to stay there all winter, come back here in the summer.
When I go, I won’t have to work.
What’s a good area
You wont need residency

A good area?
Shit it's a massive country with every kind of ecosystem imaginable.
I have alot of exploring to do.
You have to find what's right for you

You wont need residency

A good area?
Shit it's a massive country with every kind of ecosystem imaginable.
I have alot of exploring to do.
You have to find what's right for you
I know. I want to check out more, but I can’t afford to take 2 weeks quartine after my holiday right now. It’s too busy at work.

Ya and now get stuck in a hotel
What a fuck head Trudeau is
Should have done that along time ago. Reduced spread we could have maybe not locked down as bad.
I know it shouldn’t have happened at all, but if proper things would have happened it likely wouldn’t have got to this extreme.

Figured I would bump this one up for the people that already got it. The fella I work with, his dad got it at 91 years old and he was sick, died 3 days later. He told me he warned his dad not to. He was in bad shape to begin with.

My sister and all 4 parents (including in laws) got it and had zero issues.

At least 1/2 dozen of my friends are health care and have had the shots no issues. Couple felt a little rundown for a day on the second shot.

I am scheduled to get mine before end of May. Not concerned...i have likely put worse things in my body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what will happen long term, or if it will have a conflict with a future virus?
I don't want the Astra shot and thats all they re offering in town right now. I'll wait.

This guy im working with is telling me all kinds of bullshit about the virus. Hes saying your life insurance is void, and you cant donate blood? Is he full of shit?lol

My sister and all 4 parents (including in laws) got it and had zero issues.

At least 1/2 dozen of my friends are health care and have had the shots no issues. Couple felt a little rundown for a day on the second shot.

I am scheduled to get mine before end of May. Not concerned...i have likely put worse things in my body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I disagree whole heartedly. I do not think you have ever put anything worse or even comparable into your body.
I would also like to remind everyone that this is not a vaccine. It does not meet the definition of a vaccine and it does not do what vaccines are supposed to do.
I would also like to remind everyone that this jab isn’t designed to kill or injure you upon injection. That just happens to be the side effect that is happening to 10’s of thousands of people. The real damage will come later.