whos not getting the vax

Well the Facebook video comments were not pleasing. Even the vaccinated are turning on him.
But not like it matters, then will do what they want.
We will watch the economy slow, which will be fine because restaurants can’t hire because of CERB being extended.
Whole things a sick joke.
I couldn’t agree more.

the thought processes being employed coupled with the amount of not only inconsistent messaging but fully contradictory messaging is bizarre.

the virus is deadly…..It’s not deadly enough to stop a completely useless election though

the delta variant is more transmissible and “probably” more deadly. Well if you don’t know that why are you even mentioning it

we will end this with vaccinations. Vaccinations don’t stop you from getting covid

vaccines work. You probably are going to need boosters…. I mean we don’t know exactly but we will order hundreds of millions…. You know… just in case

We won’t have a vaccine passport, that will divide the province. Well we need a vaccine passport because it’s what will end this pandemic and keep people safe.

but I thought vaccinated people can be infected and spread the virus just as much as the unvaxed? So what’s the point? Oh it’s not actually for public safety. It’s to try to force the unvaxed to be vaxed.

but vaccines don’t stop transmission. So again what exactly is the point? In working in infection prevention and control I thought that measure wet suppose to reduce chance of infection or break the chain of transmission? Ssssh move along and stop making sense….you will be canceled and made to look crazy you anti vaxxer.

there are studies showing there may be viable S treatments that are effective for covid. Vaccines are the only effective measure evening though they are losing their effectiveness. You are not a cow or a horse.

workers will be exempt from the passport requirement. Wait…. So this illness is so dangerous that for people to access non essential services ( weird if it’s so dangerous it doesn’t apply everywhere no? I mean isn’t it dangerous?) but besides that, it so dangerous we need this passport to keep everyone safe. However the workers are exempt. Hmmm so to visit the gym for an hour a few times a week I will need to be vaxed and show a vaccine passport…. However the worker that spends 20 -40 hours per week in the workplace interacting with everyone, hundreds or perhaps thousands of people is exempt. What in the entire fuck? How does that make any sense? I’m not saying it should be extended to workers l. What I’m saying is that if the worker isn’t a danger or a hazard based on time spent and number of interactions they have with people how would I be as a person that comes to watch a 90min movie? Especially with all other measures implemented? This is just stupid.

i could go on and on and on!

what in the entire fuck does the government expect to happen? Absolutely and cruel sick f

Happen to have a link to this?
Can't find anything.
It’s a ways down. But it’s there plain as day!

Here’s it cut and pasted….

We need to be proactive to avoid reactive closures," said Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Kieran Moore Wednesday. He said this also will be an incentive for more people to get vaccinated.

"Immunization is key to protect ourselves, our loved ones and our most vulnerable."

It’s a ways down. But it’s there plain as day!

Here’s it cut and pasted….

We need to be proactive to avoid reactive closures," said Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Kieran Moore Wednesday. He said this also will be an incentive for more people to get vaccinated.

"Immunization is key to protect ourselves, our loved ones and our most vulnerable."
ok thanks.
I just found it here at 5min mark,

I find that statement absolutely repugnant. It’s great watching public officials with limited press experience talk. This bite should be exploited.

admission that at least in part this platform is being used as a dangling carrot to force the public to be vaxed or lose out.

it’s interesting to note that except under limited circumstances that a recent negative PCR test or antigen test will not be accepted in lieu. Vax or nothing.

I would love someone to explain to me exactly how this approach helps to keep people “safe” from covid? Other than forcing vaccines on people. If you subscribe to that belief I suppose. Again folks…. This ain’t about public safety and is another contradiction.

Vaccination status in of of itself….on any given individual….does not brand them a hazard or non hazard. Especially when it doesn’t prevent fucking infection or especially ability for transmission!!!!

Stage is being set for shot number four!
How exactly to these PCR tests that cannot tell the difference between influenza and "covid" (as per CDC) know the different variants of coronavirus again??

Stage is being set for shot number four!
How exactly to these PCR tests that cannot tell the difference between influenza and "covid" (as per CDC) know the different variants of coronavirus again??

The PCR test doesn’t test for variant genetic sequence.

im just trying to read a little on the PCR claims that it doesn’t tell between influenza and covid.

not sure about that…. But it’s the first I’ve heard of it. Can you send me info on it sir? Curious.

@biguglynewf
Of course the “fact checkers” were quick to run cover stories and say people are misinterpreting what is written. Guess we shall see if the flu makes a comeback this year.
This is all I can find on it too.

honestly though it makes sense. And I’m not sure it was a sneaky.

Prior to covid long before covid similar testing was completed in outbreaks to established the type of flu that was circulating. Public health would test and identifying if an outbreak was influenza A or B generally.

again testing really isn’t my jam and definitely not virology or genetics or whatever may be in this realm. But it would seem prudent to move to a new test that tests for not at the same time.

saying that though. If flu pops back up on the radar and similar measure and procedures remain it would be certainly interesting to know then where that change occurred. Because I will say in my experience at least there was lose to zero flu outbreaks last year and almost zero enteric outbreaks.

speculation only, but this indicates that both and certainly contact and droplet spread largely and conversely covid does have an ability for increased transmission in the air. Still not airborne though.

flu returns though and again same precautions in place and that throws that theory right out the window. Lol

Prior to covid long before covid similar testing was completed in outbreaks to established the type of flu that was circulating. Public health would test and identifying if an outbreak was influenza A or B generally.

again testing really isn’t my jam and definitely not virology or genetics or whatever may be in this realm. But it would seem prudent to move to a new test that tests for not at the same time.

saying that though. If flu pops back up on the radar and similar measure and procedures remain it would be certainly interesting to know then where that change occurred. Because I will say in my experience at least there was lose to zero flu outbreaks last year and almost zero enteric outbreaks.

speculation only, but this indicates that both and certainly contact and droplet spread largely and conversely covid does have an ability for increased transmission in the air. Still not airborne though.

flu returns though and again same precautions in place and that throws that theory right out the window. Lol
Id bet if the masking and distancing restrictions stay in place, the flu count will be lower.
I normally get sick at least once a year, not usually bad, but I have a kid in school. I got nothing this year.

Mind you my staff that was still moving around got sick, but not covid. So the flu wasn’t dead completely.

Id bet if the masking and distancing restrictions stay in place, the flu count will be lower.
I normally get sick at least once a year, not usually bad, but I have a kid in school. I got nothing this year.

Mind you my staff that was still moving around got sick, but not covid. So the flu wasn’t dead completely.
No not dead completely but it was almost shocking to see virtually none in LTC. I think I saw 2 maybe 3 outbreaks when I would usually see 30-50 maybe?

I dont know man.
i always just come back to listening to the creator of the PCR test stating it is not meant for diagnostic purpose and then can find trace of anything if they look hard enough with it. Like the common cold. It is a type of corona virus from what i have read. So crank up the cycles on PCR and find old corona virus. They admit anything over 25 cycles and results are junk but are testing up to 40 to get their case numbers.
Too bad buddy died just months before they used his test to shut the world down. That could have been an inconvenience. Didnt look very old either.

Last edited:
No not dead completely but it was almost shocking to see virtually none in LTC. I think I saw 2 maybe 3 outbreaks when I would usually see 30-50 maybe?
Well you don’t need to be too smart to figure out that if your are restricting a highly transmittable virus like covid, good luck to the flu which has a much lower transmission rate.
That is why when someone figures all flu counts went to covid, or think some conspiracy about the flu is gone, is not thinking critically about this.
I just don’t know why we argue about this shit anymore.

Its way fucking scarier that they want us to vaccinate our children, when no manufacture recommends it under 16, and the new Ontario passport is forcing this. Children are not dying from this. I wonder how as a parent how you would feel if by so,e slim chance your child had a bad adverse reaction, or even an enlarged heart (which there is no way won’t cause some sort of damage and future issues), or dies. Complete opposite of what a parent should do.

Its funny, I had milled over the idea of just getting the jab and getting it over with, because eventually they will make it law, but once I was forced to vaccinate my grandson, well if I don’t I can’t take him anywhere you need a passport, so fuck Doug Ford. Maybe when the businesses I don’t support anymore, and likely others won’t either, start screaming and the economy slows, he will flip flop. He’s good at that anyways.

btw , did you notice it won’t take effect until after the election? I bet my ass, if Trudeau loses, Ford will say he can’t continue because the funding was lost, so at most it will be a paper passport, and temporary.