whos not getting the vax

biglove

Trusted Member
As most of you know tomorrow vax passport start on the Quebec.

Am not sure how many of u got vax or not but it seem like it's coming to all province ?

Well today was my last day as i got kick out , for be rude it seem as i didn't want to wear my shoes wall doing legs in the gym and had my mask down.

I am having a hard time adapting to all this shit that's going on because it's stupidity at its best .

What's you view on this guys :(

Thank you

That's sad that your being forced, but i do understand as there still bills that need to be payed.
Yeah it’s a tough spot to be in, I wouldn’t get the vax otherwise but seems as most of the jobs I applied for are requiring it as a term of employment

Both the gf and I are fully vaxed since july. I've injected enough questionable bath tub gear over the years that I'm really not concerned about a vaccine. I don't like that it's not choice though, I'm always against this level of government involvement in my decision making.

As TOG said I also saw this coming.

The problem is the bait and switch.
turns out nobody in Canada is “fully vaccinated”
We are just weeks behind Israel. Fully vaccinated at this time means 2 shots. After vaxx pass fully in place, boosters every six months or you pass expires. Its not a secret.
so i suggest doing your research before making the commitment because this drags in till end 2024.
Luckily the PCR test that can not differentiate between “covid” and influenza is to be replaced end of this year. So then influenza makes a return and voila, covid is gone. The vaccines must have worked! But now we need to fight the flu, and dont worry, there is a booster for that as well.
At least we learned how lockdowns help combat climate change, which it the real threat.
Wake the fuck up people! You gain nothing long term from taking these shots!!

I haven’t gotten it… just waiting it out til hopefully ppc gets voted in

I haven’t gotten it… just waiting it out til hopefully ppc gets voted in
PPC? Who are they? According to mainstream media there are only three candidates?
Cant vote for a guy that doesnt exist?
See how this works? If they are allowed on tv they have agreed to follow the same globalist agenda.

I fly into work so Im sure they will make me get it to fly, even though its just chartered flights. I also already had covid, so probably have better antibodies then vaxx people, especially against the new variants. I haven't decided yet, Im gonna play it off as long as possible, but dont see myself getting it

They are bringing in the passport in Ontario. I guess anyone over 12 will need the vaccine to indoor dine, gym, theatre and such. I am not giving this shot to my grandson. Children DO NOT DIE from covid, the risk of the shot outweighs the risk of covid to them.
I have a gym at home, a 73" tv with a sound system, and the food at restaurants is not that great anyways, fuck them. I'll save my money and keep investing it to move.
This is a good watch

They are bringing in the passport in Ontario. I guess anyone over 12 will need the vaccine to indoor dine, gym, theatre and such. I am not giving this shot to my grandson. Children DO NOT DIE from covid, the risk of the shot outweighs the risk of covid to them.
I have a gym at home, a 73" tv with a sound system, and the food at restaurants is not that great anyways, fuck them. I'll save my money and keep investing it to move.
This is a good watch

That's kinda stupid considering theres not even a vaccine appoved for kids under 16

I fly into work so Im sure they will make me get it to fly, even though its just chartered flights. I also already had covid, so probably have better antibodies then vaxx people, especially against the new variants. I haven't decided yet, Im gonna play it off as long as possible, but dont see myself getting it
CNRL wants all employees fully vaccinated, OR you have to arrive yo your chsrtered flight 3 hours early for a swap.
Swab everyday on site. And swab before your flight home.
Fully vaxxed people? No swab, walk on in!
WTF!!! THEY STILL CAN CARRY AND TRANSMIT THE THING.
There is no fucking logic here it is literally just more headache and nonsense to piss people off and waste time and freedoms and leisure until you cave in and get it.
I had the virus already too but all these conditions are making me really wear thin when the possibility some asshole with a passport is just bringing it all over like the clap at a fucking Burning Man orgy.
No offense to anyone vaxxed. Just the way my workplace is carrying this through...

CNRL wants all employees fully vaccinated, OR you have to arrive yo your chsrtered flight 3 hours early for a swap.
Swab everyday on site. And swab before your flight home.
Fully vaxxed people? No swab, walk on in!
WTF!!! THEY STILL CAN CARRY AND TRANSMIT THE THING.
There is no fucking logic here it is literally just more headache and nonsense to piss people off and waste time and freedoms and leisure until you cave in and get it.
I had the virus already too but all these conditions are making me really wear thin when the possibility some asshole with a passport is just bringing it all over like the clap at a fucking Burning Man orgy.
No offense to anyone vaxxed. Just the way my workplace is carrying this through...
We get swabbed now for flights which i dont mind. But everyday thats a bit much

So far two of our customers are requiring you be vaccinated to come on their sites. I’m quite sure this will become the norm.

I got fully vaccinated as I could see this coming.
Do they give the option of providing a negative covid test?

not that it will matter much as I’m expecting testing for such soon enough will not be covered by ohip or even private insurance.

Jesus Christ. They have been wrong about everything from the beginning have they not? And for every fucking “oops, the science changed” we were all Pre warned word for fucking word. It is a playbook.
What happens when they find out these harm you? Now you need continuous drugs to survive.
how in the serious fuck does anyone continue to play along? Unreal.
I dont know how to get through to these pro vaxxers, but i will keep trying.

Yeah it’s a tough spot to be in, I wouldn’t get the vax otherwise but seems as most of the jobs I applied for are requiring it as a term of employment
That's the sad part, is the know people need to work to pay bills, the only problem is this wont stop.