whos not getting the vax

I won’t be getting a “vaccine”

it’s some of the dumbest propaganda I have seen to get the jab- it essentially means a bunch of asymptomatic people walking around giving it to one another while another segregated group gets the shaft

sadly civil violence I think will come to North America the deeper we go down the hole

I won’t be getting a “vaccine”

it’s some of the dumbest propaganda I have seen to get the jab- it essentially means a bunch of asymptomatic people walking around giving it to one another while another segregated group gets the shaft

sadly civil violence I think will come to North America the deeper we go down the hole
I sure hope so. Time to take out the trash!

Narrative is falling to pieces.
You vaxxers must be feeling pretty fucking stupid by now. Cant hide behind denial forever. Lol

It almost never happens but I’m going to have to disagree with you here.
The vaxxers aren’t feeling stupid. The brainwashing prevents it. They are simply chasing the ever moving goal posts and are confident in the solutions the party tells them to believe in. The real magic happens with the boosters. You’ll see.

The vaxxers aren’t feeling stupid. The brainwashing prevents it. They are simply chasing the ever moving goal posts and are confident in the solutions the party tells them to believe in. The real magic happens with the boosters. You’ll see.
Ya i know.
Just trying to stay optimistic.
There is not much hope for the trend loving leftists. They need to be told how to live.
Cut your hair like this, wear these pants, listen to these songs, watch your daily programming and repeat after me.
The culling will sort it out.

Why do people care if you’re vaccinated when you still carry and transfer the virus just as much as the non-vaccinated? The hypocrisy and contradictions are head spinning.

I got the vax, Moderna and I’m due to get the 2nd dose next week. I saw the mandates coming, it’s inevitable, and I need to go to NY which requires me to be fully vaccinated.

I was and still am wary about the vax but I bit the bullet. But now they’re playing a new song on needing their fucking booster shots. If I knew a month ago that we’ll be required to get vaccinated on a regular basis aka booster shots I would not have gotten the vaccine. I’ve been playing centerfield all along but that’s the red line with me. Nobody in my family is getting any booster shots they couldn’t force that on me even if they sent the cavalry. It’s not happening.

The good thing is my wife didnt get the vax, and now with the booster shot music in the air she’s never getting the vax. Fuck them. This is war.

Why do people care if you’re vaccinated when you still carry and transfer the virus just as much as the non-vaccinated? The hypocrisy and contradictions are head spinning.

I got the vax, Moderna and I’m due to get the 2nd dose next week. I saw the mandates coming, it’s inevitable, and I need to go to NY which requires me to be fully vaccinated.

I was and still am wary about the vax but I bit the bullet. But now they’re playing a new song on needing their fucking booster shots. If I knew a month ago that we’ll be required to get vaccinated on a regular basis aka booster shots I would not have gotten the vaccine. I’ve been playing centerfield all along but that’s the red line with me. Nobody in my family is getting any booster shots they couldn’t force that on me even if they sent the cavalry. It’s not happening.

The good thing is my wife didnt get the vax, and now with the booster shot music in the air she’s never getting the vax. Fuck them. This is war.
Yeah, listen to song revolution above, make it loud.

Fauci has already been on record saying this exactly.

As most of you know tomorrow vax passport start on the Quebec.

Am not sure how many of u got vax or not but it seem like it's coming to all province ?

Well today was my last day as i got kick out , for be rude it seem as i didn't want to wear my shoes wall doing legs in the gym and had my mask down.

I am having a hard time adapting to all this shit that's going on because it's stupidity at its best .

What's you view on this guys :(

Thank you
Makes two of us. These are fucked up times

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

What about testing us for antibodies wouldn't that be just as good as a vaccine

What about testing us for antibodies wouldn't that be just as good as a vaccine

please dont use common sense, lol...jk... These times make absolutely zero sense. I have ran shit over in my mind, looed for answers, asked questions, been told off for asking about vaccine efficacy by doctor, Having my rights removed from going in public indoor aces, our gym is in a rec centre, paid for by tax dollars, maybe i should be exempt from a certain amount of taxes now if i can not enter the rec centre for entertainment or gym utilization.
I have joined action Canada movements, spoken on our rights after an invite to speak at an action Canada event, i have Posted shit all over facebook, and the more i post, the less people listen.
I mean legit research articles and real doctors speaking, legit CDC documents etc, the more i go, the more i isolate myself.
So i am just going to see what happens.
I have a nice home gym now that we have been building over the past 1.5 years as i saw this coming as many others have.
I have a moose tag, deer tags and elk tags, so i will have meat in the freezer as meat prices are going to skyrocket now more than present prices even.
I hope i will be able to always get groceries without a vax passport, or i can get friends to acquire. I live out remote in the bush in the rocky mountains and i am just going to settle down and see what happens and join any non violent demonstrations i can and speak when i can and hope that we can get some traction against these fucken passports etc.
Oh and VOTE sept 20.

please dont use common sense, lol...jk... These times make absolutely zero sense. I have ran shit over in my mind, looed for answers, asked questions, been told off for asking about vaccine efficacy by doctor, Having my rights removed from going in public indoor aces, our gym is in a rec centre, paid for by tax dollars, maybe i should be exempt from a certain amount of taxes now if i can not enter the rec centre for entertainment or gym utilization.
I have joined action Canada movements, spoken on our rights after an invite to speak at an action Canada event, i have Posted shit all over facebook, and the more i post, the less people listen.
I mean legit research articles and real doctors speaking, legit CDC documents etc, the more i go, the more i isolate myself.
I have a nice home gym now that we have been building over the past 1.5 years as i saw this coming as many others have.
I have a moose tag, deer tags and elk tags, so i will have meat in the freezer as meat prices are going to skyrocket now more than present prices even.
I hope i will be able to always get groceries without a vax passport, or i can get friends to acquire. I live out remote in the bush in the rocky mountains and i am just going to settle down and see what happens and join any non violent demonstrations i can and speak when i can and hope that we can get some traction against these fucken passports etc.
Oh and VOTE sept 20.
You got room on your property for squatters? I mean campers? I’ll bring all my home gym stuff with me. Might make the gym big enough you can charge an hourly rate to our fellow followers of actual science.

Oh and VOTE sept 20.
I went to one non violent demonstration at Grace Life Church. Was interesting to see the show of force by police, which is why i went, but other than that it changed nothing.
I am saving my energy for the violence. That is the only way we get our rights back.

Why is the world so fucked and divided right now…. We have instant communication with anybody in the world at any given time…. Humanity is moving backwards. Also, avg life span is getting shorter. Boycott the government ! LOL

Im was working on owning the gym I operate. I cant imagine doing it now. Im probably gonna have to step down cause I dint want to enforce this bs. Its impacted me enough im exhausted and emotionally drained. I'm so saddened by the state of our country and the lack of humanity. People think taking a vaccine is a action to save the people. While that same person will step over you if you fall. It's absurd

I went to one non violent demonstration at Grace Life Church. Was interesting to see the show of force by police, which is why i went, but other than that it changed nothing.
I am saving my energy for the violence. That is the only way we get our rights back.
Yeah man, i found the same thing. I looked at my wife and said with this group we will definitely not be gaining any ground...No offence but it truly was like a bigfoot convention, all kinds of whack jobs and theorists that made zero fucken sense and i was literally embarrassed to be associated in the end, so i put my mask on...lol...then the inbreeders shamed me for wearing a mask.
Fuck me.
They thought i was a brain surgeon after i gave my chat i was invited to speak about, and you all know i am not that bright, but they certainly thought i was.
Now i know how a cult can form and who would jump right in....lol

My ol lady never changed her mind and still thinks i am one IQ point over a snail...

There are several very intelligent groups out there, but up in the bush here in BC, i was waiting for a banjo to start playing and hairy legged braless chicks to stampede the place...
I am not saying i am elite by any means, it was just not my crowd and guys yelling we have no government, Trudeau manipulated the vote count and i do not recognize this government. Then the lady that organized it had to start yelling at a few of them to shut up etc.
I swear i was waiting for a yell from a guy in tighty whiteys, squeal like a pig etc.

I love the bush and remote towns and the characters and people etc, but this time no normal folks i typically see around where anywhere in sight..

BTW, i always say i support a non violent protest as a cover my ass thing on FB, just in case, so i said it here and forgot i don't have worries on here...lol