whos not getting the vax

Both the gf and I are fully vaxed since july. I've injected enough questionable bath tub gear over the years that I'm really not concerned about a vaccine. I don't like that it's not choice though, I'm always against this level of government involvement in my decision making.

As TOG said I also saw this coming.
I get your point but you have to remember there studies on the steroids and u know what it does as with the vax that's a different thing as everyone reacts different . lots of people are moving out of quebec with all that shit .

The problem is the bait and switch.
turns out nobody in Canada is “fully vaccinated”
We are just weeks behind Israel. Fully vaccinated at this time means 2 shots. After vaxx pass fully in place, boosters every six months or you pass expires. Its not a secret.
so i suggest doing your research before making the commitment because this drags in till end 2024.
Luckily the PCR test that can not differentiate between “covid” and influenza is to be replaced end of this year. So then influenza makes a return and voila, covid is gone. The vaccines must have worked! But now we need to fight the flu, and dont worry, there is a booster for that as well.
At least we learned how lockdowns help combat climate change, which it the real threat.
Wake the fuck up people! You gain nothing long term from taking these shots!!
I have read a couple of your posts, and i could tell you we think a like :) this is a big plan to slave the people .

I get your point but you have to remember there studies on the steroids and u know what it does as with the vax that's a different thing as everyone reacts different . lots of people are moving out of quebec with all that shit .
Don’t bother moving to Ontario, Trudeau’s man boy Ford brought in a passport after he said he wouldn't. Obviously Trudeau’s balls must have some magical flavour, or mind altering properties, because everytime Ford licks them, he changes his mind and follows along.

That's kinda stupid considering theres not even a vaccine appoved for kids under 16
Thing is they hope everyone will just cave in. There is a lot of parents who vacinated themselves but do not feel right taking that risk wIth their children.
I feel for the businesses.
I did a quick calculation and it could remove $560,000,000 from their pockets Ontario wide if only anti vaxers cannot go to these places. I know they say the vaccinated will go out more because they feel safe. Bullshit, they said this when they banned smoking in pubs and bars, and the non smokers didn’t rush out and drink all night. Decimated the industry.
I know I won’t give in, I spent about $350 a week.
Also I would bet my ass, us non vaxers went out more because we were not scared. I know for a fact there was more than once only my family and one other at the resturant. This was previous to the last lockdown, so between lockdowns.
Once the vaccinated people finally realize that the delta variant doesn’t give a shit and you’ll still get sick, I bet a bunch freak out and stay home.
‘I know lately I’ve been selling more meat packs and ground beef. People are preparing.

They are bringing in the passport in Ontario. I guess anyone over 12 will need the vaccine to indoor dine, gym, theatre and such. I am not giving this shot to my grandson. Children DO NOT DIE from covid, the risk of the shot outweighs the risk of covid to them.
I have a gym at home, a 73" tv with a sound system, and the food at restaurants is not that great anyways, fuck them. I'll save my money and keep investing it to move.
This is a good watch

I rather deal with the covid then vaccine, fuck the restaurant, there getting way to expensive and most are serving you frozing food.

They are bringing in the passport in Ontario. I guess anyone over 12 will need the vaccine to indoor dine, gym, theatre and such. I am not giving this shot to my grandson. Children DO NOT DIE from covid, the risk of the shot outweighs the risk of covid to them.
I have a gym at home, a 73" tv with a sound system, and the food at restaurants is not that great anyways, fuck them. I'll save my money and keep investing it to move.
This is a good watch

Ditto word for word so i wont be redundant.

Jesus Christ. They have been wrong about everything from the beginning have they not? And for every fucking “oops, the science changed” we were all Pre warned word for fucking word. It is a playbook.
What happens when they find out these harm you? Now you need continuous drugs to survive.
how in the serious fuck does anyone continue to play along? Unreal.
I dont know how to get through to these pro vaxxers, but i will keep trying.
good luck the just don't want to hear the true, people can't even make there own decissions, pfizer ceo canceled his visit to isreal because his not vaccinated but he wants you and your kids vaccinated .

Don’t bother moving to Ontario, Trudeau’s man boy Ford brought in a passport after he said he wouldn't. Obviously Trudeau’s balls must have some magical flavour, or mind altering properties, because everytime Ford licks them, he changes his mind and follows along.
I really do think ford doesn 't want the pass, that's why you keep seing him change his mind as the have somehting on him.
Most politicians have dark secrets so obeying is the only way .

Thing is they hope everyone will just cave in. There is a lot of parents who vacinated themselves but do not feel right taking that risk wIth their children.
I feel for the businesses.
I did a quick calculation and it could remove $560,000,000 from their pockets Ontario wide if only anti vaxers cannot go to these places. I know they say the vaccinated will go out more because they feel safe. Bullshit, they said this when they banned smoking in pubs and bars, and the non smokers didn’t rush out and drink all night. Decimated the industry.
I know I won’t give in, I spent about $350 a week.
Also I would bet my ass, us non vaxers went out more because we were not scared. I know for a fact there was more than once only my family and one other at the resturant. This was previous to the last lockdown, so between lockdowns.
Once the vaccinated people finally realize that the delta variant doesn’t give a shit and you’ll still get sick, I bet a bunch freak out and stay home.
‘I know lately I’ve been selling more meat packs and ground beef. People are prepared
You are 100% correct, it has stared in France people are not eating out and restaurant are not making money because there empty, restaurant can't operate for long without revenue coming in, that will bankrupt business and the will shut down.

Am starting to think that's what the want, the economy to collapse, how are the going to do the reset with a good economy impossible it has to crash for them to rebuild it there own way.

I really do think ford doesn 't want the pass, that's why you keep seing him change his mind as the have somehting on him.
Well he announced it today. We are having a pass, and they are not even increasing capacity. Like normal government intervention, the add a regulation but dont improve the situation.

I did get it and my company has given others a deadline of Oct 31, 2021 to be able to come back to the office. I got it personally because I was 'concerned' about the delta. (working out my whole life has given me a good immunity because I really don't get colds - UNLESS I work out hard and eat a ton of processed sugar, which I don't do unless I missed a meal and then my hunger would kill my will power. But it really did hit me recently that this is a 'GMO' of the whole human race/genome. Big Pharma rules now. (why won't they give an attenuated virus vaccine? is the DNA/RNA vaccine cheaper to make?) Totally don't agree with forcing people to get it so they can go to restaurants, etc. What happened to democratic personal choice? and now we are going to give it to kids....can't believe it. This really is the mark of the beast: Control and coercion. Doesn't bode well.

Ford was gong for the pass the entire time….. he was just hoping that the feds would put something in place so he didn’t have to.

he has played that same card too many times for this guy. It’s the same story.

Nope not going to do it
Ahhhh I really don’t want to do it
Well folks ive spoken to the experts and even though I said I wasn’t going to do this, I have no choice.

bullshit.

this proposed system does zero for safety.

it does however put more pressure on people to be vaccinated. And the chief medical officer went on record and said so this afternoon.

how he’s not being chased with torches and pitch forks right now is beyond me.

it’s not about public safety folks. I can’t say exactly what it’s about….because I don’t know.

But I am extremely confident in saying this is not for public safety. Not one bit. There is no objective reasoning that can be applied here that can demonstrate increased public safety.

Not one fucking iota.

Ford was gong for the pass the entire time….. he was just hoping that the feds would put something in place so he didn’t have to.

he has played that same card too many times for this guy. It’s the same story.

Nope not going to do it
Ahhhh I really don’t want to do it
Well folks ive spoken to the experts and even though I said I wasn’t going to do this, I have no choice.

bullshit.

this proposed system does zero for safety.

it does however put more pressure on people to be vaccinated. And the chief medical officer went on record and said so this afternoon.

how he’s not being chased with torches and pitch forks right now is beyond me.

it’s not about public safety folks. I can’t say exactly what it’s about….because I don’t know.

But I am extremely confident in saying this is not for public safety. Not one bit. There is no objective reasoning that can be applied here that can demonstrate increased public safety.

Not one fucking iota.
Well the Facebook video comments were not pleasing. Even the vaccinated are turning on him.
But not like it matters, then will do what they want.
We will watch the economy slow, which will be fine because restaurants can’t hire because of CERB being extended.
Whole things a sick joke.