What have you done today to take your mind off the “situation”

Did you fix it?

Do not get me started. If you dig into Vespas from Vietnam you will read some horror stories. I thought those guys were blowing things out of proportion... until I got into this. I've only tackled the front end and nothing worked. I had to make a cone shim to offset the axel to allow the wheel to turn (a questionably safe fix), and I need to weld some shims to allow the calipers to make contact. No idea how they rolled this out of the shop.

Once the front is functional then I'll take a look at the motor. Rear brake and wheel are functional sonat least that's something.

This thing is cosmetically beautiful, but a total deathtrap.

Do not get me started. If you dig into Vespas from Vietnam you will read some horror stories. I thought those guys were blowing things out of proportion... until I got into this. I've only tackled the front end and nothing worked. I had to make a cone shim to offset the axel to allow the wheel to turn (a questionably safe fix), and I need to weld some shims to allow the calipers to make contact. No idea how they rolled this out of the shop.

Once the front is functional then I'll take a look at the motor. Rear brake and wheel are functional sonat least that's something.

This thing is cosmetically beautiful, but a total deathtrap.
Bwahaaa, I was talking the toilet seat.

Ive been busting my ass in the mud all day. Im way too tired to give a shit about covid. All i want is a rum and coke zero

I hope not. I never thought of that. He's got a couple old motorbike plates in a stack and I used one of them. I left the rest as scrap for later. I'll go back and dispose of the evidence... thanks for making me paranoid

I hope not. I never thought of that. He's got a couple old motorbike plates in a stack and I used one of them. I left the rest as scrap for later. I'll go back and dispose of the evidence... thanks for making me paranoid
You are welcome, lol. That is one of my callings in life, lol.
For gods sake though don’t tell him. :)

Today I took a lot of minds off the situation, and I probably relaxed a few families social distancing rules.

I went to pick up my daughter from a birthday party in a soccer field, so kids could keep 'kid distance' while adults kept theirs. I brought my son (the younger one) and when we walked up and said our hello's my daughter ran up and asked me to chase her and the birthday girl so they could see if they can outrun me.

I said no as I didnt know what other parents limits were, as I saw them all looking over, and then more kids started to come up to me wanting me to chase the two like a race. Every one is getting nervous now, and I'm still saying no.

And then it happened, my son comes up and full steam punches me in the nuts and says "come get me!" ... and it was on!

I chased every kid there until they'd trip and fall, and then the birthday girl roundhouse kicked me in the ass and it turned into a game of tag that lasted 20min, and then a kleenex fell out of my pocket and my boy picked it up and chased us all with it until I could get it back... and this ended with me out of breath on the ground with a dogpile of kids bodyslamming and shitkicking me as I swung my arms and legs out to knock them down in self defense.

After things calmed down and we all socialized for a bit I got hugs from people on our way out, even though I was still sweaty from the game. Looks like social distancing is officially over, here at least.

Only downside is that I threw my back out a bit a few days ago, and it was pretty much healed. That shitkicking put me back to day one.

I did my physical therapy today I am still working on my recovery. Can’t wait to get back to normal so I can hit the gym.

Attachments

• 2019-06-12 10.52.12.jpg
    2019-06-12 10.52.12.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 03B53C88-A92F-4DB9-93B4-4A781705788A.jpeg
    03B53C88-A92F-4DB9-93B4-4A781705788A.jpeg
    86.6 KB · Views: 16
Today I took a lot of minds off the situation, and I probably relaxed a few families social distancing rules.

I went to pick up my daughter from a birthday party in a soccer field, so kids could keep 'kid distance' while adults kept theirs. I brought my son (the younger one) and when we walked up and said our hello's my daughter ran up and asked me to chase her and the birthday girl so they could see if they can outrun me.

I said no as I didnt know what other parents limits were, as I saw them all looking over, and then more kids started to come up to me wanting me to chase the two like a race. Every one is getting nervous now, and I'm still saying no.

And then it happened, my son comes up and full steam punches me in the nuts and says "come get me!" ... and it was on!

I chased every kid there until they'd trip and fall, and then the birthday girl roundhouse kicked me in the ass and it turned into a game of tag that lasted 20min, and then a kleenex fell out of my pocket and my boy picked it up and chased us all with it until I could get it back... and this ended with me out of breath on the ground with a dogpile of kids bodyslamming and shitkicking me as I swung my arms and legs out to knock them down in self defense.

After things calmed down and we all socialized for a bit I got hugs from people on our way out, even though I was still sweaty from the game. Looks like social distancing is officially over, here at least.

Only downside is that I threw my back out a bit a few days ago, and it was pretty much healed. That shitkicking put me back to day one.

That’s a great story. Definitely made me smile

Steam punched in nuts..... priceless!!! Lmfao!

Still gaming. But seriously getting bored.
I see some USA gyms are opening and a few people I follow on IG posting returns. Very lucky for them. I wish we were there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First thing I did was stop giving a fuck. Went from watching the news all day to completely stopping. I take the right precautions but that’s about it, stopped letting fear control my life. Then started saint john’s wort to evade depression. Spend a shit load of time playing with my kids and only thing left playing in tv all day are cartoons- they bring some sort of cheeriness. I still lack motivation and just feel lazy all of a sudden these past few months. Not sure if it’s mental due to what’s happening or if it’s age

Well, wifes gone home. I am stuck at the lake alone for at least a month busting my ass to get this house done.
I think this is a moonshine and Hank III kind of night....

Well as everyone expected all along. We have been screwed around again by our health authorities and governments ... they have stricken a lot of fear in people about covid-19 and then the CDC comes out with this, So if your not diabetic, your not obese, your don't have COPD, and your health is good why is everyone in a panic,,, why are governments scaring the shit out of the average person and fining them for socializing. Come on public service, media and health authorities ... protect those that need it and let the rest of the world get on with their lives

https://www.winknews.com/2020/08/31...O45mdsXWksViEfltJ6YJkOczKr5aGknMNRq9qZCMGV5HY

Well as everyone expected all along. We have been screwed around again by our health authorities and governments ... they have stricken a lot of fear in people about covid-19 and then the CDC comes out with this, So if your not diabetic, your not obese, your don't have COPD, and your health is good why is everyone in a panic,,, why are governments scaring the shit out of the average person and fining them for socializing. Come on public service, media and health authorities ... protect those that need it and let the rest of the world get on with their lives

https://www.winknews.com/2020/08/31...O45mdsXWksViEfltJ6YJkOczKr5aGknMNRq9qZCMGV5HY

Because if you havent been following along, we are now under UN rule.
The best is yet to come. I will bet my life on it.

Because if you havent been following along, we are now under UN rule.
The best is yet to come. I will bet my life on it.

We are never under UN rule. The UN makes recommendations that countries can implement or not implement. The WHO is the UN body that governs guidelines regarding covid-19. The Who covered up for china for over a month not mentioning the severity of the virus cause they did not want piss china off naming them the originator of the virus. Trump withdrew funding for the WHO because they withheld information on the 'China Virus' and as a result the WHO lost a lot of international credibility. The UN even appointed China to the Influential UN Human Rights Council Panel, now isn't that a bit hypocritical. The UN does not have much control when it comes to influencing what countries are doing with regard to covid-19 because of how ineffective they were in investigating and reporting of covid-19.

We are never under UN rule. The UN makes recommendations that countries can implement or not implement. The WHO is the UN body that governs guidelines regarding covid-19. The Who covered up for china for over a month not mentioning the severity of the virus cause they did not want piss china off naming them the originator of the virus. Trump withdrew funding for the WHO because they withheld information on the 'China Virus' and as a result the WHO lost a lot of international credibility. The UN even appointed China to the Influential UN Human Rights Council Panel, now isn't that a bit hypocritical. The UN does not have much control when it comes to influencing what countries are doing with regard to covid-19 because of how ineffective they were in investigating and reporting of covid-19.

I disagree, only because i follow this stuff pretty close for a long time now.
This goes much deeper than covid 19. Its just the cover for the transition.
This is the full push towards world government.
there is actually a lawsuit against Trudeau right now for handing control of our country over to the UN.

Reactions: PGM
I know it sounds crazy, but scroll through some of the threads we have had here since march. A few have been locked down thanks to our “special” friend, but everyone thought i was out to lunch with what i was saying. Some still do am sure, but many i think have changed their minds. Mostly because its been coming true.