What have you done today to take your mind off the “situation”

You are so right! Last time I baby-seated them the six-year-old fell off the motorcycle & I had to rush him to the hospital he end up breaking his right arm and his sisters birthday was that day to, it was a mass know I’m scared to watch them. I don’t understand who would give a six-year-old a motorcycle?
Yeah my brother was 8 before we got ours and it was just a Honda 50 cc trail rider.

How’d that happen, lol.
didn't comply to their facemask policy I guess , wasn't high enough over our nose for their liking , refused to pull them higher and we weren't going to give an inch. There comes a time when common sense must prevail. our district of 140000 ppl - ZERO cases, chances of transmission- pretty fucking slim

Last edited:
didn't comply to their facemask policy I guess , wasn't high enough over our nose for their liking , refused to pull them higher and we weren't going to give an inch. There comes a time when common sense must prevail. our district of 140000 ppl - ZERO cases, chances of transmission- pretty fucking slim
I know thecoverreaction is sickening. We had one case with a Queens student and the local authority said it was concerning. Seriously one case.
We have I think 6 cases right now, 550,000 people. Zero deaths so far. And thousands are being tested weekly.

Took the kids to Spirit Halloween store to get costumes. I was walking around aimlessly, mildly amused by all the stuff... and then I found this 🤩

beetlejuice-marquee-led-light-up-sign-spirit-halloween-new.jpg

My wife thought it was for Halloween. Ya right! When I told her it's going up outside the door to the basement (my man cave) and it will be up all year, every year for all of time, she was not impressed.

After school I took my kids out on the street to play Avocado T-ball with a bag of rotten avocados. So much fun, and what a mess.

Then I took them to visit our grandfather's grave to take pics to send our aunt. We then played hide and seek in the cemetary as what could be more wholesome than that? Then it happened, my boy just couldn't hold it in and out of nowhere just dropped his pants took a dump right there in a bush at the cemetery, LOL!!! 🤣 like wtf man? That was our cue to leave.

After school I took my kids out on the street to play Avocado T-ball with a bag of rotten avocados. So much fun, and what a mess.

Then I took them to visit our grandfather's grave to take pics to send our aunt. We then played hide and seek in the cemetary as what could be more wholesome than that? Then it happened, my boy just couldn't hold it in and out of nowhere just dropped his pants took a dump right there in a bush at the cemetery, LOL!!! 🤣 like wtf man? That was our cue to leave.
LOL that’s so funny. Sounds like you had a great day.

I’m ready for my MRI at 4, I got T-shirt on that says nothing but good things & I got my Hello Kitty mask for my eyes so the light don’t bother me LOL thanking positive 😊

Last edited:
This morning I went to physical therapy after that I went to the gym.
I did take peoples advice on here so few minutes ago I got finish cooking homemade meals for my dogs hopefully it last them for couple days.
I’m trying to help a friend she’s been calling me like crazy today, she’s dealing with PTSD really bad I honestly don’t know how to help her with that I feel like she’s going to give me PTSD she’s driving me crazy!
I definitely be going to bed early tonight since I got to go pick up food again tomorrow morning for people in need.
I’m definitely staying busy this Friday 😆 ...

Last edited:
I had amazing Thanksgiving it was great to celebrate my loved ones & show them my gratitude that’s most important thing for this holiday to me. So here is my plate 😆 salmon stuffed with crab meat & shrimp, spinach, mashed potatoes my fingers are still hurting from pealing lol, mushroom gravy took me twice to make it lol, squash casserole, pumpkin pie that I be making tomorrow I ran out of time and cranberry sauce with rolls it was delicious 🤤
8CAB29B5-05F4-498D-83C7-481A50551E78.jpeg

I got my Christmas tree 🎄 up 😃 last night it looks very bright lol in the dark, it like literally lights up the whole room at night 😆 I had to get reef over the fireplace as well in the picture.
5C2EB392-5A3F-4BD5-AF01-EC0DD156F3F6.jpeg

Last edited:
Had amazing anniversary! 🥳 my mom loved her gift, flowers and card plus the food I picked up for us to eat on my way there. We ate so much we literally passed out on the couch lol

Attachments

• F670533A-695C-43DA-97BB-E9B420F4557B.jpeg
    F670533A-695C-43DA-97BB-E9B420F4557B.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 96DAAD8C-7415-42C7-8873-DFC1A81F84EF.jpeg
    96DAAD8C-7415-42C7-8873-DFC1A81F84EF.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 8981B43C-0FAC-4E4D-9C5A-B993735A5187.jpeg
    8981B43C-0FAC-4E4D-9C5A-B993735A5187.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 1
  • A0C9B41C-5B76-41F6-AF89-F3240A2BA6C0.jpeg
    A0C9B41C-5B76-41F6-AF89-F3240A2BA6C0.jpeg