What have you done today to take your mind off the “situation”

Thank you :) years of finding games around the country, it's a fun pass time, can be expensive though if you let er get out of hand lol.

Do you have nintendo NBA Hangtime? I loved that game
I definitely do, awesome game. I don't pick up tons of sports games but I have few of the ones I like. Nhl 94, NBA hang time, blades of steel, tecmo Bowl.

Reactions: PGM
I have baby-seated five kids the parents wanted time to themselves for Labor Day so know I’m getting ready to hit the gym super excited 😆... LOL that’s me babysitting I got super bored.

Attachments

• 0EB385D3-F43D-44C8-949A-13051DB3BD73.jpeg
    0EB385D3-F43D-44C8-949A-13051DB3BD73.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I have baby-seated five kids the parents wanted time to themselves for Labor Day so know I’m getting ready to hit the gym super excited 😆... LOL that’s me babysitting I got super bored.

from the look on your face I would think you are saying please come and save me from these kids....lol

Some times kids are fun depending on their age. If they can walk ... take them outside and turn the water hose on them ... I find that gets them pretty worked up lol

Some times kids are fun depending on their age. If they can walk ... take them outside and turn the water hose on them ... I find that gets them pretty worked up lol
that and chocolate and pop and you have some kids that are insanely wound up for a bit and then crash...lol

Reactions: PGM
Quite the collection.
Man I am really impressed with you collection. A really smart idea. U can collect to play the fun ones later or to be honest... Those games and machines if you hold onto them long enuff will be worth a mint

that and chocolate and pop and you have some kids that are insanely wound up for a bit and then crash...lol
Yeah if your baby sitting kids you have to make a game out of it .... and your right they normally crash if you can get them really excited. The parents don't always agree with the methods ... but who cares :)

from the look on your face I would think you are saying please come and save me from these kids....lol
You are so right! Last time I baby-seated them the six-year-old fell off the motorcycle & I had to rush him to the hospital he end up breaking his right arm and his sisters birthday was that day to, it was a mass know I’m scared to watch them. I don’t understand who would give a six-year-old a motorcycle?

You are so right! Last time I baby-seated them the six-year-old fell off the motorcycle & I had to rush him to the hospital he end up breaking his right arm and his sisters birthday was that day to, it was a mass know I’m scared to watch them. I don’t understand who would give a six-year-old a motorcycle?
Well that is a little more radical than what I was thinking of .... I think the parents are sending you a message about the limits you can go to with the kids ... lol

They definitely getting dart catching! They have basketball goal that I helped parents to set up, they have motorcycles, dirt bikes‘s and trampoline. I felt like I was having anxiety attack every time I saw them getting on any of those equipments.

They definitely getting dart catching! They have basketball goal that I helped parents to set up, they have motorcycles, dirt bikes‘s and trampoline. I felt like I was having anxiety attack every time I saw them getting on any of those equipments.
they have a trampoline ... great ... get on it have a good time and bounce them off ... your probably heavier so they will go flying :)

Today I have baked a lot I made cheesecake with blackberry jam and then I made a peach pie for church tomorrow. 😋

Attachments

• 7CF86C00-BBE8-4813-825B-B74CDE4A8BF2.jpeg
    7CF86C00-BBE8-4813-825B-B74CDE4A8BF2.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 1
  • B5C93D93-6566-4321-9A32-878292226C73.jpeg
    B5C93D93-6566-4321-9A32-878292226C73.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 1