What did you eat today

Meal 1: 3 cups of coffee with cream, 2 glasses of water with an ounce of ACV, 1/4 cup cream of rice with 1/2 cup blueberries, and 6 oz lean steak.

Meal 2: 6 oz lean steak and an apple

Meal 3: 6 oz lean steak, 1 slice gluten free bread, and 2 cups garden salad

weights

meal 4: 12 oz baked haddock, 1 potato, 1 cup broccoli

Meal 5: 6 oz lean steak made into a steak sandwich. (gluten free bread and mustard)

Meal 6: 1 tablespoon of real PB, 100 grams turkey and 1 ounce of cheddar

3,056 cals / 158 grams carbs / 88 grams fat / 374 grams protein

I am still eating all the steak I bought on sale at the local butchers.

Meal 1- 5 grilled strips of chicken with a cup of cooked tomatoes crushed into 3 cups of rice

Meal 2- 2 scoop whey shake (46grm protein) with a banana and scoop of peanut butter

Meal 3- just finished it. 8oz of ground beef with 4 cups of diced mixed veggies(onions, broccoli, carrots, peas) with 4 large eggs thrown in with it.

Meal 4- indecisive, wanted to treat myself to some Thai food but the local Thai places are closed today. I’m not really celebrating New Years with booze or anything so I may say fuck it and order A&W [emoji23]

Starting the new year off right [emoji123]

Last edited:
Meal 1: 3 cups of coffee with cream, 2 glasses of water with an ounce of ACV, 1/4 cup cream of rice with 1/2 cup blueberries, and 6 oz lean steak.

Meal 2: 6 oz lean steak and an apple

Meal 3: 6 oz lean steak, 1 slice gluten free bread, and 2 cups garden salad

weights

meal 4: 12 oz baked haddock, 1 potato, 1 cup broccoli

Meal 5: 6 oz lean steak made into a steak sandwich. (gluten free bread and mustard)

Meal 6: 1 tablespoon of real PB, 100 grams turkey and 1 ounce of cheddar

3,056 cals / 158 grams carbs / 88 grams fat / 374 grams protein

I am still eating all the steak I bought on sale at the local butchers.

Do you think cream of rice is beneficial for a cut or better off just eating rice as is to have more density for lack of calories?

I’m not very proud of what I ate lol it’s probably not that healthy! This dish has oysters, clams, cod, shrimp, scallops and lobster tail. I had some raw oysters with horseradish and hot sauce, seafood bisque. Hot tea and lots of water, plus sunflower seeds [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]View attachment 36286

Looks awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M1 oatmeal, banana, blueberries + ground chicken in bone broth + green tea

M2 iron vegan protein bar and kiwi (pre workout)

Intra workout HBCD + Eaas

M3 chicken stir fry

M4 chicken in bone broth + grapes + bbq flavoured rice cakes + green tea

M5 braised lamb shank + shrimp + carrots + rice

New Years snack - potato chips + dark chocolate

M6 smoothie = cashew beverage, PB, vegan protein, oatmeal, frozen strawberries and blueberries

And its not midnight yet so who know what else… a box of dark chocolate turtles is steering at Me while watching Cobra Kai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think cream of rice is beneficial for a cut or better off just eating rice as is to have more density for lack of calories?
I don't think you can say cream of rice is better for a cut or bulk - it could be used for both but remember carbs in general are your enemy in a cut. Cream of rice is loaded in carbs and one of the reasons it is great for a pre-workout meal. It gives you carbs for energy and is absorbed easily so you can lift an hour after eating it. I prefer it as a main carb source pre-workout with some nuts and protein powder.
If your cutting you should be keeping your carbs lower and your calories at a deficit.

I don't consider one better than the other as long as your are tracking your calories and macros. If you aren't sure of the macros / calories - there are great apps that help with this. If you need recommendations let me know.

I don't think you can say cream of rice is better for a cut or bulk - it could be used for both but remember carbs in general are your enemy in a cut. Cream of rice is loaded in carbs and one of the reasons it is great for a pre-workout meal. It gives you carbs for energy and is absorbed easily so you can lift an hour after eating it. I prefer it as a main carb source pre-workout with some nuts and protein powder.
If your cutting you should be keeping your carbs lower and your calories at a deficit.

I don't consider one better than the other as long as your are tracking your calories and macros. If you aren't sure of the macros / calories - there are great apps that help with this. If you need recommendations let me know
Thanks for the info brother. I mainly use different types of rice and toast for my carbs along with the carbs that come with veggies. Was just curious how it compares to normal rice. Appreciate it man

Thanks for the info brother. I mainly use different types of rice and toast for my carbs along with the carbs that come with veggies. Was just curious how it compares to normal rice. Appreciate it man
Just look up the macros for white rice, brown rice, and cream of rice and you will see the difference. I don't live by MyFitnessPal but it is a good app. My main point is how quickly you absorb the carbs and can use them. I know coaches who recommend the first meal after a workout (during a growth phase) to be cream of rice and a quality / quickly absorbed protein source.

good luck

Meal 1: 3 cups of coffee with cream, 2 glasses of water with ACV, 1/4 cup cream of rice, 30 grams vega sport protein, and 1 banana.

weights

Meal 2: 6 whole eggs and 1 slice of toast with 1/2 a tomato on top.

Meal 3: chicken vegetable stir fry (8 oz chicken per serving), 1/4 cup jasmine rice

Meal 4: 10 oz salmon, 1 cup raw broccoli dipped in a tablespoon of EVOO and 1/2 tablespoon of balsamic vinaigrette.

Meal 5: 6 oz top sirloin steak, 2 large raw carrots

Meal 6: 1/2 cup oatmeal, 30 grams vega sport protein, 1/2 cup berries, 4 tablespoons of raw walnuts.

2,880 cals / 154 grams carbs / 123 grams fat / 303 grams protein

Day off

Meal 1: 2 cups of coffee with cream, glass of water with a tablespoon of ACV, 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1/2 cup blueberries, 30 grams vega sport protein, 2 tablespoons of walnuts, and 2 whole eggs.

Meal 2: 4 whole eggs, 1 piece of gluten free bread, and 100 grams fried turkey.

Meal 3: 12 oz baked haddock and 1/2 cup jasmine rice.

Meal 4: 6 oz top sirloin, 1 cup broccoli dipped in 1 tablespoon of EVOO and 1/2 tablespoon of balsamic vinaigrette.

Meal 5: same as 4

Meal 6: 4 whole eggs and 1 ounce of cheddar cheese scrambled.

3,020 cals / 94 grams carbs / 136 grams fat / 329 grams protein

Meal 1: 2 cups of coffee with cream, 2 glasses of water with an ounce of ACV, 1 hard boiled egg, 1/2 cup oatmeal with 2 tablespoons of raw cashews, 30 grams vega sport protein, and 1/2 cup of berries.

Meal 2: 6 oz top sirloin, 1/2 cup rice

Meal 3: 1/4 cup cream of rice, 30 grams vega sport protein, 1 banana

weights

Meal 4: 250 g chicken breast, 8 steamed brussel sprouts

Meal 5: 6 whole eggs, 1 ounce of cheddar cheese scrambled in

Meal 6: 3 rice cakes, 7.5 oz roast beef, 1 tablespoon of EVOO

2,907 cals / 167 grams carbs / 108 grams fat / 302 grams protein

Switched to zero carb diet for 30-45 days to reset my gut and help increase insulin effectiveness when i add carbs back in. Not complete Carnivore diet, i add in broccoli and veggies here and there and will eat carbs post workout. Otherwise it is fats, veggies and meats and protein powder. Just starting cycle a few weeks ago, so should be decent if i keep my calories up and high proteins.
Too boring to detail out, ill write some stuff down and return. But i stop eating around 9 -10 pm, don't eat again until 9-10 am the next day. I drink lemon water with Himalayan salt in the am upon rising, then some Greens in powder form in water with eggs, typically 6-7 full eggs every first meal, with 1.3 cup of whites and a small handful of nuts.
I will take in olive oils or nuts or whole eggs at most meals also.
Trying to stay under 4,000 calories per day. Normally, anywhere from 3800-5000 per day prior to this. It is easy to get just under 4,000 calories on this style of eating.
50-60 protein grams each meal times 6 meals, i eat every 2 hours on the button, if i am not hungry at all, which is rare, i dont force myself as of late to give the gut a break.
around 25-30 grams of fat, example 2 tablespoons of olive oil for example.
Lots of potassium added via no-salt products, magnesium daily, along with vitamin c, d and e, added salt on most meals, not typical for me, but it keeps one full and strong with no carbs. Serrapeptase great for inflammation inhibition, natural supplement in the am, empty stomach, then i add in choline and Methionone for liver protection along with milk thistle etc. I cut out all other vitamins and minerals for now.

Nothing fancy, nor exciting, but this drops fat off of me like no other up to now. Always learning, so maybe something else may come up down the road.