trump Election Loss Meme's

How do you guys still not realize that this is not about Trump or a presidential election? For christ sake do you not see what is happening to the entire world right now? Lockdowns, curfews, beating people for having visitors at your own private home? We are under a soft version of martial law. You think they will let up after they steal that country? Not a chance.
Once they take the only free country left, we all all fucked.
Remember, when they are dragging your wife, your mother, your child from their home that you cheered it on. Maybe then you will wake the fuck up. Unless you welcome communist rule. Honestly based on some of your guys posts that wouldnt surprise me at all.

Not about trump? I don't know what news you are watching, but those same trump supporters have stormed the capitol building, congress has been evacuated, and the Capitol has gone into lockdown. Trump is inciting this, this is his rally, and you believe this is democracy in action? I suppose the Georgia runoff election results will be tacked on to the current conspiracy?

This is trump's lawyer... "Let's have trial by combat!" Giuliani told the enthusiastic crowd. Where does he think he lives? Westeros? LOL! What a clown.

Whatever you believe is happening, you're wrong. Unless, any chance you live in N. Korea? B/c then I could understand where you're coming from, lol.

The silver lining to this is that it is a big wake up call to the rest of the U.S. as to the extent of extremism and idiocy that exists in that country. On the other hand, the runoff race in GA is a lock, so the Dems can pass their legislation unimpeded by stupidity and hostility. Well, there's still the filibuster, but at least this strengthens their position.

Last edited:
Not about trump? I don't know what news you are watching, but those same trump supporters have stormed the capitol building, congress has been evacuated, and the Capitol has gone into lockdown. Trump is inciting this, this is his rally, and you believe this is democracy in action? I suppose the Georgia runoff election results will be tacked on to the current conspiracy?

This is trump's lawyer... "Let's have trial by combat!" Giuliani told the enthusiastic crowd. Where does he think he lives? Westeros? LOL! What a clown.

Whatever you believe is happening, you're wrong. Unless, any chance you live in N. Korea? B/c then I could understand where you're coming from, lol.

The silver lining to this is that it is a big wake up call to the rest of the U.S. as to the extent of extremism and idiocy that exists in that country. On the other hand, the runoff race in GA is a lock, so the Dems can pass their legislation unimpeded by stupidity and hostility. Well, there's still the filibuster, but at least this strengthens their position.

Do you like the policies the Democrats are wanting to push through?

Remember, when they are dragging your wife, your mother, your child from their home that you cheered it on. Maybe then you will wake the fuck up. Unless you welcome communist rule. Honestly based on some of your guys posts that wouldnt surprise me at all.
who is doing this dragging? army? police? my uncle george say we dont have enough recruits to do that yet

Do you like the policies the Democrats are wanting to push through?
What does that matter? In light of today's events what you're saying is you condone such actions b/c you are unwilling to accept the policies of the party that won the election? Today's events would not have transpired had trump not perpetuated conspiracy bullshit and unsupported, unproven allegations. He rallied weak-minded fools who flocked to his call to assemble, riled them up with more delusional fantasies and rhetoric, before sending them off to confront congress and disrupt the confirmation of the electoral vote.

I much prefer the policies of the Democrats over the complete lunacy that has come to represent the WH these past four years. Are you going to try and tell me how great trump is again? All his achievements? lol

Trump is solely responsible for what occurred. The woman who was shot and died, her blood is on his hands. He is supposed to be a leader of the country, a standard and model for others, but he is nothing more than a god-damned whiny little bitch who is throwing a tantrum b/c he can't accept reality, and this is the outcome.

I hope action is taken against trump and the pathetic, spineless degenerates who emboldened his actions. As I have said over and over, trump makes it easy, b/c he's such a fuckup that he can't help but make his situation worse. The guy is pathological, he lacks the ability to see three steps ahead b/c he's all-consumed by his own needs.

Last edited:
Trump supporters stormed the Senate... or Antifa?

There is proof coming in that its not his supporters at the helm of the violence. His supporters are protesting, as is their right just like leftist supporters did all summer. The ones causing the destruction are hired thugs... hired by whom? Gee, I wonder who benefits in making Trump supporters look bad? This isn't rocket science.

Let's all just turn on CNN and bask in the propaganda that they are pumping out. It's so sad how blind the majority of people are. It's all just a show. It's all just a distraction.

IMG-20210106-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20210106-WA0010.jpg

Last edited:
Trump supporters stormed the Senate... or Antifa?

There is proof coming in that its not his supporters at the helm of the violence. His supporters are protesting, as is their right just like leftist supporters did all summer. The ones causing the destruction are hired thugs... hired by whom? Gee, I wonder who benefits in making Trump supporters look bad? This isn't rocket science.

Let's all just turn on CNN and bask in the propaganda that they are pumping out. It's so sad how blind the majority of people are. It's all just a show. It's all just a distraction.

View attachment 10403

View attachment 10404
Some people will believe anything. WH staffers are submitting their resignations, Pence wants nothing to do with trump.

Thank god for random twitter posts, they'll blow the lid off of this conspiracy yet. Proof? lol

In all fairness, this lad looks like he's short a few cards of a full deck, and I'm betting he would take any opportunity to dress up in his Viking costume and show off his tattoos.

Last edited:
Some people will believe anything. WH staffers are submitting their resignations, Pence wants nothing to do with trump.

Thank god for random twitter posts, they'll blow the lid off of this conspiracy yet. lol

Some people will wait for facts to emerge that support the truth.

Others will jump on the propaganda bandwagon.

We all do what serves our best interests.

Sadly random twitter posts and the like are the only way for people to dig out the truth amid the narrative. Its thanks to those people that we get to see a glimpse of what's really going on. If not for them MSM would have it's way unchecked. They are the real journalists these days.

you talking about the test and trace program? maybe overreaching. dont think its necessary now they say they have a vaccine.

No. Not at all.
i am concerned about their political agenda. They are very clear about the radical changes they would lime to make.

Some people will wait for facts to emerge that support the truth.

Others will jump on the propaganda bandwagon.

We all do what serves our best interests.

Sadly random twitter posts and the like are the only way for people to dig out the truth amid the narrative. Its thanks to those people that we get to see a glimpse of what's really going on. If not for them MSM would have it's way unchecked. They are the real journalists these days.
I get that perspective, but there are equally as many who will attempt to manipulate a narrative to suit their own agenda. What occurred today was trump's doing. There's no way those thousands that attended the rally were all part of some conspiracy.

One has to look at the larger picture, that mainly of consequences. Today's actions could have resulted in a lot more people getting shot, and no disgruntled protester is going to put themselves at such risk to make trump look bad. He already lost, the senate is lost, and he'll go down as one of the worst presidents in history.

I don't agree with serving an interest. I believe one should always analyze information and approach it critically. If one pursues such a belief in a conspiracy they will always find a way to support said belief, however improbable.

What does that matter? In light of today's events what you're saying is you condone such actions b/c you are unwilling to accept the policies of the party that won the election? Today's events would not have transpired had trump not perpetuated conspiracy bullshit and unsupported, unproven allegations. He rallied weak-minded fools who flocked to his call to assemble, riled them up with more delusional fantasies and rhetoric, before sending them off to confront congress and disrupt the confirmation of the electoral vote.

I much prefer the policies of the Democrats over the complete lunacy that has come to represent the WH these past four years. Are you going to try and tell me how great trump is again? All his achievements? lol

Trump is solely responsible for what occurred. The woman who was shot and died, her blood is on his hands. He is supposed to be a leader of the country, a standard and model for others, but he is nothing more than a god-damned whiny little bitch who is throwing a tantrum b/c he can't accept reality, and this is the outcome.

I hope action is taken against trump and the pathetic, spineless degenerates who emboldened his actions. As I have said over and over, trump makes it easy, b/c he's such a fuckup that he can't help but make his situation worse. The guy is pathological, he lacks the ability to see three steps ahead b/c he's all-consumed by his own needs.

I agree he asked the people to come and remind the congress that they are not their subjects.
Also think violence was not a good idea.
And its very likely agent provocateurs were used. Its actually a very common tactic. Remember the Black Bloc? Remember the G20 in Toronto? Its nothing new, but was very convenient for the left. But cant jump to conclusions. There is plenty of security footage so i will wait for the proper investigation.
Obviously their were patriots in the building. But the violence and property destruction is more of a left wing/liberal tactic. When the right gets to the breaking point, they just shoot everybody. Lol

I get that perspective, but there are equally as many who will attempt to manipulate a narrative to suit their own agenda. What occurred today was trump's doing. There's no way those thousands that attended the rally were all part of some conspiracy.

One has to look at the larger picture, that mainly of consequences. Today's actions could have resulted in a lot more people getting shot, and no disgruntled protester is going to put themselves at such risk to make trump look bad. He already lost, the senate is lost, and he'll go down as one of the worst presidents in history.

I don't agree with serving an interest. I believe one should always analyze information and approach it critically. If one pursues such a belief in a conspiracy they will always find a way to support said belief, however improbable.

If what you say is logical, then the BLM/Antifa looting, murder and destruction are Biden and Harris doing. They openly supported it for 9 months. Lets hope they are held to the same standard. Would hate to think there is one sets of rules for conservatives, and no rules for liberal/commies.

no. we all dont.

I meant that in the context of our actions in support of our beliefs in the political theater. You're right in other aspects of life. Maybe it was a bit to general of a statement.

For ex: Those that are anti Trump are quick to vilify all his supporters here. Those that are more open minded (not necessarily Trump supporters, but typically non-liberals) will take a pause and dig to find other plausible truths.

Icke may be a bit of a kook, but I do like him. He says always ask "who benefits?"

In this case Trump does not. So who does? That's probably who's putting on this show.

I agree he asked the people to come and remind the congress that they are not their subjects.
Also think violence was not a good idea.
And its very likely agent provocateurs were used. Its actually a very common tactic. Remember the Black Bloc? Remember the G20 in Toronto? Its nothing new, but was very convenient for the left. But cant jump to conclusions. There is plenty of security footage so i will wait for the proper investigation.
Obviously their were patriots in the building. But the violence and property destruction is more of a left wing/liberal tactic. When the right gets to the breaking point, they just shoot everybody. Lol
Violence is a left wing tactic? Says who? There was a strict gun ban that was announced well in advance of the commencement of the protests.

They recorded three groups of people lead by prominent pro-trump supporters, one was a preacher, and I can't recall the other two, but they were identified, and video surveillance shows three lines of protestors surround the Capitol. The first was instructed to overrun the barricades, the other was to force entry into the Capitol, and the third occupied the building.

There is no doubt that had this been a BLM protest, or a protest of mostly black persons the response would have been quite different.

This is what the Capitol building looked during the BLM protests in D.C. This is what should have met those degenerates, and any attempt to illegally occupy the building should have been met with force. I suppose cracking the heads open of a bunch redneck retards would have set a bad precedent.

Patriots? Those soft-minded, brainwashed fools committed a criminal act at the behest of a sitting president who is unwilling to accept reality, there is nothing patriotic about that. What trump did was selfish and stupid, and this is ultimately on him.

1610031895526.png

Violence is a left wing tactic? Says who? There was a strict gun ban that was announced well in advance of the commencement of the protests.

They recorded three groups of people lead by prominent pro-trump supporters, one was a preacher, and I can't recall the other two, but they were identified, and video surveillance shows three lines of protestors surround the Capitol. The first was instructed to overrun the barricades, the other was to force entry into the Capitol, and the third occupied the building.

There is no doubt that had this been a BLM protest, or a protest of mostly black persons the response would have been quite different.

This is what the Capitol building looked during the BLM protests in D.C. This is what should have met those degenerates, and any attempt to illegally occupy the building should have been met with force. I suppose cracking the heads open of a bunch redneck retards would have set a bad precedent.

Patriots? Those soft-minded, brainwashed fools committed a criminal act at the behest of a sitting president who is unwilling to accept reality, there is nothing patriotic about that. What trump did was selfish and stupid, and this is ultimately on him.

View attachment 10411

Says who?
I dont know. Maybe ask the residents of Portland, Kenosha, LA, Minneapolis, etc.
Or wait, is BLM/Antifa right wing now?

...This is what the Capitol building looked during the BLM protests in D.C. This is what should have met those degenerates, and any attempt to illegally occupy the building should have been met with force. I suppose cracking the heads open of a bunch redneck retards would have set a bad precedent...

View attachment 10411

I agree 100%. But where were these guys yesterday? Probably told to stand down and let the goofs storm the building. That made for a great show.

If the perimeter was occupied by these storm troopers nothing would have happened and there would be no story. Boooring.

Give them bread and circuses...

I agree 100%. But where were these guys yesterday? Probably told to stand down and let the goofs storm the building. That made for a great show.

If the perimeter was occupied by these storm troopers nothing would have happened and there would be no story. Boooring.

Give them bread and circuses...

Was a great way to stop the discussion and keep evidence of fraud from going on record though wasnt it.