trump Election Loss Meme's

resilient1

Trusted Member
This is meant to be entertaining. If you're offended, don't view. This isn't a political debate, it's simple comedy at trump's expense, but c'mon, the guy is his own worst enemy.

I'll start this off with a spin on a well-known scene from Der Untergang (Downfall). I've only posted a few I found amusing, enjoy!

Last edited:
The conflicts are amusing.

Funny memes they are, but it's not funny what's going to happen to that country, and others, because of this embarrassment of an "election" ... if that's what we're calling it.

If he was at least more presidential in his actions and demeanor he may have won (I wish he did). I'll agree that he was his own worst enemy.

The conflicts are amusing.

Funny memes they are, but it's not funny what's going to happen to that country, and others, because of this embarrassment of an "election" ... if that's what we're calling it.

If he was at least more presidential in his actions and demeanor he may have won (I wish he did). I'll agree that he was his own worst enemy.
What's going to happen to the U.S.? The election was trump's to lose, and he did. He'll get his recount, but that's not going to change the result. Double count, triple count the ballots, trump lost.

There were issues in the U.S. long before trump, and he never had the capacity to resolve or address those issues. It's going to take a lot to begin to address some of those problems, but at least there is a chance. Imo, it's a better option than what the U.S. had.

Here's hoping that there will be some degree of meaningful change/improvement.

Last edited:
What's going to happen to the U.S.? The election was trump's to lose, and he did. He'll get his recount, but that's not going to change the result. Double count, triple count the ballots, trump lost.

There were issues in the U.S. long before trump, and he never had the capacity to resolve or address those issues. It's going to take a lot to begin to address some of those problems, but at least there is a chance. Imo, it's a better option than what the U.S. had.

Here's hoping that there will be some degree of meaningful change/improvement.
Yeah he did stir up some shit. But he actually did most of his platform promises. And for that he’s one up on most career politicians.
I thought he was funny, but he wasn’t my prime minister, I may have thought differently then.
Biden will be fine. If I were to guess he won’t get a whole lot accomplished. Well the keystone pipeline might be axed, and the country shut down and partially bankrupt. We may get treated better in the trade desks though.

I cant wait to see the memes after this is settled in the supreme court.
The plan has always been to cause so much confusion that it is settled in court. Then the old hag died. Why do you think they panicked about Justice Barret?
At the end of the day mail in voting is unconstitutional. State leaders can not unilaterally change state voting laws. It must go through a process that never happened. I have a feeling that all mail in ballots will be tossed, other than registered absentee ballots.
Every ballot that was not observed by both parties, the legal way, also gone.
Those who dont watch tv for information knew this was exactly what was going to happen. By the smile Guliani cant keep off his face i believe they set a trap. Water marked ballots would be an interesting outcome.
Just because the media controls what liberals think, say and feel, doesnt mean they decide election outcomes. The law will deal with that. Then it will go to congress.
I could have told you this was the exact outcome four months ago. And On command, the media is reading the script.
Sorry liberals, but the Big Bad Orange Man will likely make you cry yourself to sleep for another four years. He will also be in your nightmares. Hahaha
Fuck the covid vaccine. The rush should be for a TDS vaccine. I think that virus is going to mutate like crazy!