trump Election Loss Meme's

Dude, do you think this is the 1950s? I'm not sure why you are preoccupied with communism, other than it's been repeated so many times that it must be true.

Not sure i follow?
Are you suggesting communism was defeated in the 50’s and no longer exists? Or that it is t possible here because why?

congratulations cnn. lol

give this guys channel a try. i think hes unbiased. at least politically skeptical. he talks about social media censorship, media bias. he clarifies media lies, omissions and exaggerations citing his sources.
he has 2 sister channels
china uncensored- talks about the cold war the ccp is waging against democracy, their atrocities, civil rights abuses and other bs.
economics explained- a real economist explains current issues from an economics perspective. i think this is important because they are relevant issues and journalists and politicians dont explain them, they just try to hit the emotion buttons

Not sure i follow?
Are you suggesting communism was defeated in the 50’s and no longer exists? Or that it is t possible here because why?
I'm suggesting that your belief in a communist conspiracy is extremely overblown. I agree that China presents certain dangers, as does Russia, as these are both totalitarian regimes. The sentiments that the Democrats are pro-China or Russia is contrary to the actions taken by previous administrations, but believe what you like.

Trump impeachment: Democrats formally charge president with inciting insurrection | US news | The Guardian

The best part of this is that it sets an example, not to mention that he will be stripped of his pension, his protective detail, and prohibited from running for office.

An added bonus, Cohen has agreed to work with prosecutors regarding trump business practices.

This is the real reason I believe trump tried so hard to perpetuate the election conspiracy, b/c of what's waiting for him once he returns to being a citizen.

Trump impeachment: Democrats formally charge president with inciting insurrection | US news | The Guardian

The best part of this is that it sets an example, not to mention that he will be stripped of his pension, his protective detail, and prohibited from running for office.

An added bonus, Cohen has agreed to work with prosecutors regarding trump business practices.

This is the real reason I believe trump tried so hard to perpetuate the election conspiracy, b/c of what's waiting for him once he returns to being a citizen.
I read the yearly travel budget for a president, first lady and security is 1.5 million a year! That's a pretty good perk.

I'm suggesting that your belief in a communist conspiracy is extremely overblown. I agree that China presents certain dangers, as does Russia, as these are both totalitarian regimes. The sentiments that the Democrats are pro-China or Russia is contrary to the actions taken by previous administrations, but believe what you like.
So then, what do you call it when the ruling class dictates when you can leave your home, when and where you can earn a living. What you can say out loud in public. What political ideas are approved. Who can and cant complete financial transactions, etc. Or are you saying that this is not happening right now and all a crazy conspiracy? Give your head a shake man.

So then, what do you call it when the ruling class dictates when you can leave your home, when and where you can earn a living. What you can say out loud in public. What political ideas are approved. Who can and cant complete financial transactions, etc. Or are you saying that this is not happening right now and all a crazy conspiracy? Give your head a shake man.
Respectfully, I believe you are buying into a dystopian theme that is simply not true. I don't agree with how gov'ts are handling the health crisis, but I certainly don't share your views. Are you prohibited from buying groceries? If you are unable to access your banking information perhaps you need to refresh or update your browser? What is it that you feel you need to say in public that you believe will result in an arrest?

Respectfully, I believe you are buying into a dystopian theme that is simply not true. I don't agree with how gov'ts are handling the health crisis, but I certainly don't share your views. Are you prohibited from buying groceries? If you are unable to access your banking information perhaps you need to refresh or update your browser? What is it that you feel you need to say in public that you believe will result in an arrest?

Which isnt true? Government controlling movement? I need permission to have people in my own house for christ sake. Groceries? Not yet but sections of stores are taped off and “ non essential” items are prohibited. And being forced to wait in line ups outdoors in -30 temps is restricting access to groceries. And dangerous.
And in case you havent noticed, conservatives are losing their right to be heard right now.

@superbeast
while thats true. are you not trying to censor people by calling them communists without any evidence? and if conservatism is the ideology of preserving social and hierarchical order, shouldnt you be supporting the governments decisions?

@superbeast
while thats true. are you not trying to censor people by calling them communists without any evidence? and if conservatism is the ideology of preserving social and hierarchical order, shouldnt you be supporting the governments decisions?
No. I am not trying to censor anybody actually. In case you havent noticed i come here and engage in conversation. Never once have i said others are not entitled to their opinions.
nice try though.

Which isnt true? Government controlling movement? I need permission to have people in my own house for christ sake. Groceries? Not yet but sections of stores are taped off and “ non essential” items are prohibited. And being forced to wait in line ups outdoors in -30 temps is restricting access to groceries. And dangerous.
And in case you havent noticed, conservatives are losing their right to be heard right now.
Why not try and go to the grocery store at non-peak times? -30? Geez, I didn't know you lived at the northern most reaches of Nunavut. Sachs Harbor is very isolated, but I can't imagine how busy the grocery store must be, lol. Nowhere on mainland in this country is even close to -30, but nice try.

If they are restricting access to toilet paper and bleach, that's b/c people are morons and at the first sign of a crisis act like morons and buy a year's supply of toilet paper. Which conservatives are being muzzled? Is it that orange-faced retard in the U.S.? And, others like him? If so, good. Look how well that's worked out.

I honestly think you are making so much out of nothing, but think what you like. Is the gov't intervention going to make a difference? I doubt it, but in case you haven't noticed liberals and conservatives alike are issuing lockdowns and such.

Why not try and go to the grocery store at non-peak times? -30? Geez, I didn't know you lived at the northern most reaches of Nunavut. Sachs Harbor is very isolated, but I can't imagine how busy the grocery store must be, lol. Nowhere on mainland in this country is even close to -30, but nice try.

If they are restricting access to toilet paper and bleach, that's b/c people are morons and at the first sign of a crisis act like morons and buy a year's supply of toilet paper. Which conservatives are being muzzled? Is it that orange-faced retard in the U.S.? And, others like him? If so, good. Look how well that's worked out.

I honestly think you are making so much out of nothing, but think what you like. Is the gov't intervention going to make a difference? I doubt it, but in case you haven't noticed liberals and conservatives alike are issuing lockdowns and such.
Nowhere mainland is -30?
Ok. You just lost all credibility with me.
-30 and -40 is regular here bud. Before the wind. Lol

Nowhere mainland is -30?
Ok. You just lost all credibility with me.
-30 and -40 is regular here bud. Before the wind. Lol
-30 is normal here as well, but not so far this winter. Are people freezing to death while waiting in line for groceries? lol

Last edited:
I was thinking the same in reference to the last few posts. It seemed more like pointless bickering than any real debate. Everyone is in the same boat, that was my point, but your recent posts have had less of a legitimate point in regards to anything. I was merely playing devil's advocate, although, I knew better than to reply to a comment about the weather. It's winter, and we're ALL in a fucked up situation.

As I've said before, believe what you like, but there's a hell of a lot more to live for than worrying about things which really aren't worth it. Read as, find some enjoyment and relaxation around you, life is a lot worse for many others, and I try to be thankful for what I have. I have total conviction that 'normal' life will resume, but this is all a mess. Things could be a whole lot worse. While I don't agree with how things are being managed it is what it is.

I have a shitload a personal stress at present, and these past few days have been exceptionally stressful. I'm not interested in back and forth arguing for arguing sake. Be well bud.

If it were a Democrat president who was responsible for what occurred in the Capitol you know the Republicans would be screaming for impeachment. Double-standard much?

Just saying...

Attachments

• clinton.jpg
    clinton.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 5