TRT vs SPORTs TRT - Broderick Chavez

How? You don’t really blast and cruise for sport unless your trying to jump a weight class..........actually it’s a bit stupid hahaha well just call it low dose

How? You don’t really blast and cruise for sport unless your trying to jump a weight class..........actually it’s a bit stupid hahaha well just call it low dose
I didn't know we were specifically talking about sports, as per OP "sports TRT" was referring to regular gym go-ers.

The way I look at it...

TRT = replacement levels, all BW in line with natty levels

Cruise = Healthy looking BW, mainly giving your body a break from blasting. Test definitely not natty levels.

I didn't know we were specifically talking about sports, as per OP "sports TRT" was referring to regular gym go-ers.

The way I look at it...

TRT = replacement levels, all BW in line with natty levels

Cruise = Healthy looking BW, mainly giving your body a break from blasting. Test definitely not natty levels.
Even a trt dose In sports still helps you tremendously even if it’s match natty levels the reason being is ur test stays at that level even after intense exercise dieting bad sleep etc you maintain that healthy level where as obviously your natty levels dip a lot they don’t just stay steady so even a normal trt dose actually helps you tremendously...........I think LOL this is bro science I just made but it sounds pretty accurate correct me if I’m wrong

I don’t have hard data proving this but if you add exogenous test to your body and keep your levels stable with pinning can tour test still drop? I don’t think so

I don’t have hard data proving this but if you add exogenous test to your body and keep your levels stable with pinning can tour test still drop? I don’t think so
Actually it seems possible.

There's a guy on CJM who I chat with frequently. He has intense insomnia. As in 2 hours. 3 at the absolute max of sleep per night. With his prescription TRT they've moved him up to 250mg a week just to hit mid range levels. So he either metabolizes test at a crazy rate or the damage and fatigue created by the insomnia could be heavily influencing his stable levels. Despite it being exogenous. Obviously this Is only one example which holds no merit only speculation. But its still crazy, fucking poor guy. I'll add he's an absolutely shredded 175lbs at I think 5'6 or 5'7.

He has some interesting ideas and ways of looking at things for sure. At first glance this is stupid as fuck but I'd like to hear his spiel on it.

Edit for clarity - Stupid as fuck is referring to calling that type of dose TRT as it is gonna be supra for most adult males
Interesting thoughts but not sure what i think about the science behind what he says.

There's a guy on CJM who I chat with frequently. He has intense insomnia. As in 2 hours. 3 at the absolute max of sleep per night. With his prescription TRT they've moved him up to 250mg a week just to hit mid range levels. So he either metabolizes test at a crazy rate or the damage and fatigue created by the insomnia could be heavily influencing his stable levels. Despite it being exogenous. Obviously this Is only one example which holds no merit only speculation. But its still crazy, fucking poor guy. I'll add he's an absolutely shredded 175lbs at I think 5'6 or 5'7.
Fuck that would suuuuuck I couldn’t live without my sleep

I wonder if he abuses ephedrine. That happened to me when I did and I was ripped all the time.

I could go for a nap right now if I didn’t have to work haha if other ppl took the doses I took they would have a panic attack and possibly heart failure

LOL I sleep like a log and I’m king of the ephedrine abusers LOL woke up and popped 7 8mg tabs to start my day hahahah
I really enjoy ephedrine, its a great tool, but damn dude lol; Are you cutting right now? Or are you training this morning?
Ephedrine will fuck with my sleep, I can't take it in the afternoon.

LOL I sleep like a log and I’m king of the ephedrine abusers LOL woke up and popped 7 8mg tabs to start my day hahahah
At one time 50 mg was a mellow day.
I would usually take 75 and if partying 100-125 mg.
This was back when it was good and in 25 mg tiny pills
Now they cut it with something so it cant be cooked into meth and it doesn’t feel the same.

I used to love the feeling when you took 75mg at once, made sure you ate a big meal before hand.
After 20 minutes your hair would crawl, then the cold energetic feeling would start in your chest, then move out to your limbs, then bam, fuck yeah, I can read minds, lol
I used to eat 6-7000 cals back then and was always single digit bodyfat.
I swear if you feed it, the increased metabolism helps you to recover faster. People thought i was on gear then and i was natural.

At one time 50 mg was a mellow day.
I would usually take 75 and if partying 100-125 mg.
This was back when it was good and in 25 mg tiny pills
Now they cut it with something so it cant be cooked into meth and it doesn’t feel the same.

I used to love the feeling when you took 75mg at once, made sure you ate a big meal before hand.
After 20 minutes your hair would crawl, then the cold energetic feeling would start in your chest, then move out to your limbs, then bam, fuck yeah, I can read minds, lol
I used to eat 6-7000 cals back then and was always single digit bodyfat.
I swear if you feed it, the increased metabolism helps you to recover faster. People thought i was on gear then and i was natural.
I’m eating 6plus but I’m def not single digit bf hahaha and no I just get good focus off it I think maybe it affects me different cus I have heavy adhd and I’m not into taking the medication for it so I think this just kind of fills that void