TRT vs SPORTs TRT - Broderick Chavez

I’m eating 6plus but I’m def not single digit bf hahaha and no I just get good focus off it I think maybe it affects me different cus I have heavy adhd and I’m not into taking the medication for it so I think this just kind of fills that void
Likely. It would help you focus.
Take 12 pills and get back to me, lol. Don’t im only kidding

At one time 50 mg was a mellow day.
I would usually take 75 and if partying 100-125 mg.
This was back when it was good and in 25 mg tiny pills
Now they cut it with something so it cant be cooked into meth and it doesn’t feel the same.

I used to love the feeling when you took 75mg at once, made sure you ate a big meal before hand.
After 20 minutes your hair would crawl, then the cold energetic feeling would start in your chest, then move out to your limbs, then bam, fuck yeah, I can read minds, lol
I used to eat 6-7000 cals back then and was always single digit bodyfat.
I swear if you feed it, the increased metabolism helps you to recover faster. People thought i was on gear then and i was natural.
I used to love the stuff to but even before a show would get up to 75mg 3 times a day, my buddy would uses a bottle of 100x 25 mg per week year round.

I used to love the stuff to but even before a show would get up to 75mg 3 times a day, my buddy would uses a bottle of 100x 25 mg per week year round.
Ya I get the 8mg from Popeyes I usually Take 5 unless I’m dragging my ass I up it a bit

Interesting thoughts but not sure what i think about the science behind what he says.

I forgot I'd seen him on here, did you catch a certain part where he discussed sports TRT (long video).?

I do recall and appreciate the way he looks at fats (around the 57 minute mark). Seems like simple common sense although not sure about the science there either.

I had a brutal addiction to it for at least 8 years. 50 mg a day was my minimum.
Then they changed the pills to the 8 mg ones like now, thank god, so I quit. It was tough.
For a while I abused Advil cold and sinus.

I forgot I'd seen him on here, did you catch a certain part where he discussed sports TRT (long video).?

I do recall and appreciate the way he looks at fats (around the 57 minute mark). Seems like simple common sense although not sure about the science there either.
I posted up some Broderick vids recently on here...I am and have been cycling his style and pretty much following his ideas, before i ever heard of Broderick....It has worked very well for me....
Now i do differ on the fats and carbs info he touts....I believe in a bit more fats while cutting carbs....Not a whole lot more, but definitely more than he advises..
As far as gear goes. I definitely agree and really like his way of explaining and thinking about it...
There is a lot more to it than we are discussing here etc...But 10 mg per kg total roids with 3 mg per kg of testosterone...An alpha 5 reductase and a 19 nor. Golden...This is for a semi veteran, going up in to the pro leagues and going pro level, closer to 20 mg per kg total usage, and beyond....Way beyond, but for me, cycling for 3 decades now, this has been tried and true and im not a small fry.....lol But i am very, very healthy outside of high RBC counts, and i had that prior to ever injecting, ingesting any roids..It is genetic...

I posted up some Broderick vids recently on here...I am and have been cycling his style and pretty much following his ideas, before i ever heard of Broderick....It has worked very well for me....
Now i do differ on the fats and carbs info he touts....I believe in a bit more fats while cutting carbs....Not a whole lot more, but definitely more than he advises..
As far as gear goes. I definitely agree and really like his way of explaining and thinking about it...
There is a lot more to it than we are discussing here etc...But 10 mg per kg total roids with 3 mg per kg of testosterone...An alpha 5 reductase and a 19 nor. Golden...This is for a semi veteran, going up in to the pro leagues and going pro level, closer to 20 mg per kg total usage, and beyond....Way beyond, but for me, cycling for 3 decades now, this has been tried and true and im not a small fry.....lol But i am very, very healthy outside of high RBC counts, and i had that prior to ever injecting, ingesting any roids..It is genetic...
What gear is considered alpha 5 reductase. Just mast and primo.
Can you give me an example of a cycle for a 195 lb guy?

I had a brutal addiction to it for at least 8 years. 50 mg a day was my minimum.
Then they changed the pills to the 8 mg ones like now, thank god, so I quit. It was tough.
For a while I abused Advil cold and sinus.
I love ephedrine ya I’m addicted but I work 12 hours a day and train at night and I work 7 days a week💪💪 ephedrine helps me push thru

1:17

Its hard to say "Broderick said" and hold him to it because he is going very fast and giving a very quick example. I am sure he has much rational around "why" he believes what he says (if i buy his rational is a different conversation) but my interpretation is that some one like me would need 100mg of test to maintain my LEAN mass and someone like Stan Efferding would need 230mg to maintain his LEAN mass. People will confuse this and think "i am 230lbs like Stan so i too should take 230mg"....wrong....likely very different lean mass. ALSO, Broderick is only talking about one dimension...muscle mass and performance. He does not say you will be "dialled in" at that dosage and your BW will be fine.

What gear is considered alpha 5 reductase. Just mast and primo.
Can you give me an example of a cycle for a 195 lb guy?
Mast, primo, var, proviron, winstrol.,... I believe they are DHT derivative steroids that bind to 5 alpha reductase.

I am definitely not an expert in this area...Looking into it deeper currently. I've known they are anti estrogenic due to the DHT portion, but still trying to figure out what they do with 5AR.

An example is as above...3 mg testosterone per kg of BW, and then grab the other juice from the 19 nor side and the 5AR DHT side. I split them evenly, so 3.5 mg per kg of Masteron, and 3.5 mg per kg of NPP.
Or drop them a tad and use Tbol or Dbol, which is a derivative of testosterone branch.
That is what i typically do, then things change up as one gets dieting or bulking etc...
Hope that helps.

Last edited:
I have not gone above 10 mg per kg of bodyweight, and i probably never will. But as i mentioned, some go 20 mg and way above per kg of BW, as you probably know. I just have never found it necessary to go above 10 mg per kg, at my max...Most times, lower, much lower...Currently doing 10 mg per kg and it is going most excellent...Dieting and holding at 265-270 lbs and leaning out. Soon my weight will drop i am shooting for 240 or so lbs final product. Around 6-7 % is my goal...Not stage lean, but around 3 -4 weeks out lean if that makes sense..My doses will switch away from 19 nor in a few more weeks, then i will lose weight quicker...

I have not gone above 10 mg per kg of bodyweight, and i probably never will. But as i mentioned, some go 20 mg and way above per kg of BW, as you probably know. I just have never found it necessary to go above 10 mg per kg, at my max...Most times, lower, much lower...Currently doing 10 mg per kg and it is going most excellent...Dieting and holding at 265-270 lbs and leaning out. Soon my weight will drop i am shooting for 240 or so lbs final product. Around 6-7 % is my goal...Not stage lean, but around 3 -4 weeks out lean if that makes sense..My doses will switch away from 19 nor in a few more weeks, then i will lose weight quicker...
I will switch out the npp for winny and primo....Luckily i am not prone thus far for hairloss much...lol

Mast, primo, var, proviron, winstrol.,... I believe they are DHT derivative steroids that bind to 5 alpha reductase.

I am definitely not an expert in this area...Looking into it deeper currently. I've known they are anti estrogenic due to the DHT portion, but still trying to figure out what they do with 5AR.

An example is as above...3 mg testosterone per kg of BW, and then grab the other juice from the 19 nor side and the 5AR DHT side. I split them evenly, so 3.5 mg per kg of Masteron, and 3.5 mg per kg of NPP.
Or drop them a tad and use Tbol or Dbol, which is a derivative of testosterone branch.
That is what i typically do, then things change up as one gets dieting or bulking etc...
Hope that helps.
I can also attest to this... my best cycle has been combining one of each at a relatively low dose... test/npp and primo.

Ya some ppl just get dealt a really shitty hand
totally agree
ratingbet is at term for the enormous amounts of data collection that occurs daily. Machine leaning algorithms can utilize Big Data to make forecasts.

In this case football data is used to predict the outcome of football matches.

This relatively new field which is proving to be very effective has been gaining popularity in recent years.

But how can a sports bettor get access to Big Data and machine leaning algorithms?

Last edited:
I think this whole " X mg's per pound of body weight" idea isn't a bad one, but it needs to be turned to "X mg's per LEAN pound of body weight".. So tske your body weight and subtract the estimated fat weight and that's multiplied by what mg per pound you beleive in.

I think this whole " X mg's per pound of body weight" idea isn't a bad one, but it needs to be turned to "X mg's per LEAN pound of body weight".. So tske your body weight and subtract the estimated fat weight and that's multiplied by what mg per pound you beleive in.
You bet that is advised in his talks. That is common sense really.