Sub q steroids?

Palmer1991

Trusted Member
So ive read people who sub q their trt test have lower levels of T
I know and have sub q'd hgc and peptides and you can for bases (test, whinny, tren ect)
But i read about people using short esters like ace and prop with sub-q injections...
Thoughts?

Where did you read that people who inject via sub-q have lower levels of testosterone?
I have been on TRT now for years and have used 11/2 inch needles for my shoulders and glutes and insulin needles for sub-q or shoulder shots - both result in the same testosterone level.
As far as I am concerned Sub-Q is fine and I would have to read what your referring to. If I can find it, I will add it but I just read an interesting article about micro-dosing daily test Sub-Q injections (for TRT) compared to different methods and the former had the most level testosterone. If the test levels were lower, it would have been noted.

Lots of guys on the forums inject via Sub Q.

If you folks are doing subq in the belly of any substance what do you do if you get real lean? Like if you get sub 10 or even sub 8 percent or less and have veins on your abs with really no fat to inject? With most if your abs are that lean then the rest of you is equally ripped or more so how would you (or we even pros for that matter) inject all your stuff subq then?

No I don't qualify in this demographic at this point but I have been curious. Same with women, if they get real lean where do they do their subq?

Personally don’t see why anyone would do sub Q when there is so much meat in the quad lat delt glute

I have not come across anyone at the top level
Who shoots tren mast prop for contest prep subQ

That’s my 2 cents
Take it as it is

Personally don’t see why anyone would do sub Q when there is so much meat in the quad lat delt glute

I have not come across anyone at the top level
Who shoots tren mast prop for contest prep subQ

That’s my 2 cents
Take it as it is
Good thing I’m not or ever will be top level, lol.
My goal is to just be better then other 51 year olds

If you folks are doing subq in the belly of any substance what do you do if you get real lean? Like if you get sub 10 or even sub 8 percent or less and have veins on your abs with really no fat to inject? With most if your abs are that lean then the rest of you is equally ripped or more so how would you (or we even pros for that matter) inject all your stuff subq then?

No I don't qualify in this demographic at this point but I have been curious. Same with women, if they get real lean where do they do their subq?
I don’t do sub q in the belly. It gives me welts.

You are probably much better than the normal 51 year old !
Which is a W and makes you alpha as fuck
Is being Alpha as fuck ok in todays age, lol.
I thought beta was all the rage.

Truthfully I forget I’m that old most of the time. And when I see guys my age, I call them old guys, lol. Well because they look old and weak.

Hey maybe sub q only works after you are 48. 😜

I have never done sub for however I have recently read an article which stated sub actually makes something like 17% more bio available to your body than intro muscular .
I’m not an expert on reading these but here’s the link anyways if you wanna see it . It was a study done on mixed participants with intramuscular test Cypionate vs sub q test Cypionate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never done sub for however I have recently read an article which stated sub actually makes something like 17% more bio available to your body than intro muscular .
I’m not an expert on reading these but here’s the link anyways if you wanna see it . It was a study done on mixed participants with intramuscular test Cypionate vs sub q test Cypionate

I got blood tests doing both and there was zero difference. But each person could be different. Maybe fat levels could change things.

I got blood tests doing both and there was zero difference. But each person could be different. Maybe fat levels could change things.

Good to know man. I’ll go by your blood tests . I’ve actually read an article before as well where they did a study that claimed doing a deeper intramuscular as in using a 3” pin instead of 1 “ and putting it deeper into your glute or hamstring can prolong the life of testosterone in your system by as much as 20% but I’m not sure that one was conclusive either

Good to know man. I’ll go by your blood tests . I’ve actually read an article before as well where they did a study that claimed doing a deeper intramuscular as in using a 3” pin instead of 1 “ and putting it deeper into your glute or hamstring can prolong the life of testosterone in your system by as much as 20% but I’m not sure that one was conclusive either

My thought, but not actual science, if you are fattier, it may slow asorption. See when I do a sub q injection, I’m fairly lean and in most spots its a shallow IM injection. Truthfully I do not try and place it in the correct sub q spot. I just stick the 5/16” pin in my delt and inject.
Likely the only place it’s truly sub q is my glutes or ventroglutes because I have some fat there.

All I know is I enjoy injection with a 30 guage 5/16” needle. Never hit nerves, almost never get pip, even with something that can be pippy like prop.

But each to their own. People who love IM, carry on. Some people can’t do sub q, it inflames their skin.

But in the end, just get it into you and train, lol.

Thank you for the post but I almost can't think of any way to make that study weaker than it is. Unless I'm having a nuclear weaponized brain fart, which is possible, their is absolutely no data of any significance that came from this. There is basically data from One Single subject.

When you say "article" do you mean someone wrote an article that referenced this study link? If so could you please post a link to that?

Thank you for the post but I almost can't think of any way to make that study weaker than it is. Unless I'm having a nuclear weaponized brain fart, which is possible, their is absolutely no data of any significance that came from this. There is basically data from One Single subject.

When you say "article" do you mean someone wrote an article that referenced this study link? If so could you please post a link to that?

Lmao that’s awesome Um yeha I can find the rest of the post I might have to give you a link to Facebook pretty’s sure that’s where the original was I’ll track it down and requote this message

I’m fairly certain it was this article and it was listed as a source it’s been a few weeks since I read it