Sub q steroids?

So I read and read some more. I am incorrect. I believe it has to do with volume of injection.
I know it’s safe and effective sub q but I got infection. BUT I was doing 1.5 ml sub q. Reading back on my notes I keep after incidents. Doc said keep less than 1 ml and try to avoid fattier areas.

Now it’s like the Mandela effect. Everyone is saying inject into the fat. And that is opposite of what I was taught.
BUT, I am wrong, fat is apparently fine to inject into.
Not often this happens. Lolol
Take care, now I gotta roll. Momma is getting flustered.

Have fun moving. You hire a company?
We did @Sorbate.
But I’m moving our Harleys, quads and boat myself. They will move household stuff end of July when new home owners move in.
We move into our farm end of July after contractors put in new kitchen and remove a wall and a bunch of stuff.👍🏼

So I read and read some more. I am incorrect. I believe it has to do with volume of injection.
I know it’s safe and effective sub q but I got infection. BUT I was doing 1.5 ml sub q. Reading back on my notes I keep after incidents. Doc said keep less than 1 ml and try to avoid fattier areas.

Now it’s like the Mandela effect. Everyone is saying inject into the fat. And that is opposite of what I was taught.
BUT, I am wrong, fat is apparently fine to inject into.
Not often this happens. Lolol
Take care, now I gotta roll. Momma is getting flustered.
Oh god I’d never inject 1.5cc sub q.

And seriously I hope everything goes smooth with your move.

We did @Sorbate.
But I’m moving our Harleys, quads and boat myself. They will move household stuff end of July when new home owners move in.
We move into our farm end of July after contractors put in new kitchen and remove a wall and a bunch of stuff.👍🏼
Hiring someone is the only way. When we moved from Edmonton to here, I shipped my bike and truck. It was cheaper than paying gas to haul it myself. But I drove my car with 3 cats for 3 days, lol.

@gondar1 damn. I am embarrassed I said I was solid on the topic, here’s me eating my verbiage, it kind of tastes like tough Buffalo.
I am not as intelligent as I thought I was a while ago.
Good stuff though. I am eating my words and appreciate the debate. I learned a couple things.👍🏼

Every sub q AAS shot i have done left the site a little red and itchy for 3or4 days. Shallow IM is fine tho

Btw @Sorbate you are also correct about slower absorption injections in fat.
It can be good or bad depending on the meds injected.
Oils and anabolic don’t benefit as much apparently but gh and hcg are beneficial injected into fat apparently. From what I read.

I forgot to put IMHO in all my posts on this

Every sub q AAS shot i have done left the site a little red and itchy for 3or4 days. Shallow IM is fine tho
That is why we all need to figure out what works for us. I cannot stand IM injections. It seems like everytime I’m either by a nerve, or it inflames, or I get pip.
Thank god I don’t run high doses or I’d have to inject IM.
Truthfully other than my ventroglutes, the rest are likely shallow IM.

@gondar1 damn. I am embarrassed I said I was solid on the topic, here’s me eating my verbiage, it kind of tastes like tough Buffalo.
Good stuff though. I am eating my words and appreciate the debate. I learned a couple things.👍🏼
You are still intelligent. We have all done the same.

Great discussions on here. Wow. My next venture maybe tomorrow is to load some syringes with HCG and freeze it. Taking it out as needed. I assume you just load them as normal and put in the freezer needle hole upwards. Maybe in the back away from freezer traffic. Should I put then in a sealed Tupperware or a sandwich baggie or does it matter?

Glad to hear subq into fat isn't apparently that bad. Good on you Mr ironwill for accepting the new information, adjusting your view. I think that puts your stock up here not down.

Great discussions on here. Wow. My next venture maybe tomorrow is to load some syringes with HCG and freeze it. Taking it out as needed. I assume you just load them as normal and put in the freezer needle hole upwards. Maybe in the back away from freezer traffic. Should I put then in a sealed Tupperware or a sandwich baggie or does it matter?

Glad to hear subq into fat isn't apparently that bad. Good on you Mr ironwill for accepting the new information, adjusting your view. I think that puts your stock up here not down.

Why would you freeze hcg man what are you talking about

Don’t over complicate something very simple

Mix the bac water with the hcg
Keep it in the fridge
Withdraw
Shoot sub q with insulin syringe

Why would you freeze hcg man what are you talking about

Don’t over complicate something very simple

Mix the bac water with the hcg
Keep it in the fridge
Withdraw
Shoot sub q with insulin syringe
There is no issue with freezing HCG, i've done it many many times with excellent results. When you have a 10000ui vial and are doing only 500ui/week its going to take five months to get through that vial....thats one reason why you would load insulin syringes with your 250ui dose and freeze them.

I just load insulin syringes with my dose and freeze them until needed, no need to back load. Yes, I just keep em in a Tupperware container and have done so for a few years and I have seen no loss in effectiveness with pharma HCG.

Nothin to be embarrassed about at all. We all seem to be seeking understanding. This doesn't seem to be a subject that can be factually defined by finding a study that answers all the questions the subject presents.
It's been a while since I made a sincere effort to get to the intricacies of everything involved myself. There are reasons I peppered in the IMO's and appealed for someone with expertise to speak.

First thing is that their is not a great potential for harm here, no one is gonna have a heart attack or some major injury should what we've discussed be misguided.
Second thing is that for me at least because of the depth of each variable and my inability to find much simple research this is more of a conceptual exercise.
We all know some of the factors to be fact and some logical assumptions can be reached by linking those facts together. None of us said anything way off wrong as far as I can tell, some of the differences are simply very small and maybe subject to interpretation.

Personal experience counts and for the most part that's what was relayed in this thread. Looks to me like all of us were honest in everything said here. No harm, no foul from you, me or anyone else IMO.

There is no issue with freezing HCG, i've done it many many times with excellent results. When you have a 10000ui vial and are doing only 500ui/week its going to take five months to get through that vial....thats one reason why you would load insulin syringes with your 250ui dose and freeze them.

I just load insulin syringes with my dose and freeze them until needed, no need to back load. Yes, I just keep em in a Tupperware container and have done so for a few years and I have seen no loss in effectiveness with pharma HCG.

Yup that is precisely what I'm hoping to do and why I'm hoping to do it. I've heard to leave some air space between the injection end of the syringe too. I figure it should all be fine just my first time doing this for this reason. How long do you normally leave them out at room temp before injecting?

Yup that is precisely what I'm hoping to do and why I'm hoping to do it. I've heard to leave some air space between the injection end of the syringe too. I figure it should all be fine just my first time doing this for this reason. How long do you normally leave them out at room temp before injecting?
Yup, just leave a little air pocket for expansion. They're thawed and ready to go in about 5 minutes or so.

Ok so I got what I had left loaded and I to the freezer. Pointed up in a tupperware container with a lil air spot. I left the draw needle on so when I take it out and it thaws I can put a totally fresh injection needle on at that time. Is that how others do it?

Ok so I got what I had left loaded and I to the freezer. Pointed up in a tupperware container with a lil air spot. I left the draw needle on so when I take it out and it thaws I can put a totally fresh injection needle on at that time. Is that how others do it?
Interesting. I never have frozen my reconstituted hcg before.
I have thrown a lot away due to expiration and reconstituted for a long while. I freeze my powders now and then.
Interested to hear the results.

I don't use barrels with changeable tips for mine, I just use a 1ml 28g 1/2" insulin syringe that is complete and I draw my dose, put some air in it and put it in the container. I just lay them flat and put em in the container and then toss in the freezer.
You shouldn't have to stand yours up either, just leave the drawing tip on and after you thaw it draw some more air in to ensure the top is clear. Then change the tip, flick the air to the top and then giver.

Layman's terms...

Sticking insulin needle straight in to a lean (ish) area = IM/shallow IM.

Pinching skin and sticking insulin needle in at an angle (fattier areas such as belly fat) = subQ.

If you folks are doing subq in the belly of any substance what do you do if you get real lean? Like if you get sub 10 or even sub 8 percent or less and have veins on your abs with really no fat to inject? With most if your abs are that lean then the rest of you is equally ripped or more so how would you (or we even pros for that matter) inject all your stuff subq then?

No I don't qualify in this demographic at this point but I have been curious. Same with women, if they get real lean where do they do their subq?
shoulder with slin pin