Sub q steroids?

shoulder with slin pin
Pull up the skin and shoot under that on an angle precisely as gondar1 picture he posted earlier.
It is effective in fat and I believed it was not, after more research and hearing sorbate explain it I found I was in error that fat administration was a bad deal.
but it is more effective if you can get under the epidermis layer of the skin as it’s close to capillaries and blood flows. Without fat absorption slowing release. IMO

All good info btw, read it all.
For sub q injections
What all needs to be backloaded vs not.
Back when insulin syringes were easy to get and longer (12.7mm 28g) i would do chest shots with my oils.
But i read somewhere some things need to be backloaded with a 29-30g first.... i think it was test and or tren base. Was thereanything else that needed to be backloaded or all else g2g with just a normal draw?

All good info btw, read it all.
For sub q injections
What all needs to be backloaded vs not.
Back when insulin syringes were easy to get and longer (12.7mm 28g) i would do chest shots with my oils.
But i read somewhere some things need to be backloaded with a 29-30g first.... i think it was test and or tren base. Was thereanything else that needed to be backloaded or all else g2g with just a normal draw?
If you just draw the needle will be dull. I always backload oils

I don’t do sub q in the belly. It gives me welts.
Where do you like to hit with sub q? I’ve been switching back and forth a bit sub and IM while on cruise dose but it kind of bugs me having the hard tissue lumps at injection site for a few days.

Where do you like to hit with sub q? I’ve been switching back and forth a bit sub and IM while on cruise dose but it kind of bugs me having the hard tissue lumps at injection site for a few days.
Rear delts, side delts, ventroglutes, glutes, upper thighs.
I don't pinch up skin or go in at an angle, just stick the needle in like I was doing an IM injection and inject. If I have a bit of a lump, I rub it hard till it disperses.
You can also inject your tris and chest if you want and its under 1/2 cc.

I would bet some of my subq injections were more like a very shallow IM injection. Especially legs and delts. Not much for skin thickness there.

Half the fun is experimenting, just try different stuff, you will not damage yourself with an insulin needle.

I’m fairly certain it was this article and it was listed as a source it’s been a few weeks since I read it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't understand this study. Increase in testosterone and decrease in hematocrit?? Testosterone is know to increase red blood cell so I would assume the hematocrit level to be the same.
This study would need to be reproducted.

I don't understand this study. Increase in testosterone and decrease in hematocrit?? Testosterone is know to increase red blood cell so I would assume the hematocrit level to be the same.
This study would need to be reproducted.

Man I don’t understand it much either and some of the other guys on here raised really good points in the thread I’m not gonna argue with lot smarter guys than me here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually tried sub q injection 2 days ago to just see how it went and there was no pain, or lump, it was a lil red in the area but other then that good to go. I did just like the picture, pinched the skin like a tent then hit about halfway up the 'tent' on a 45

Bringing back and old thread sorry if I shouldn't. Great read and I wanted to know if anyone has been doing up to a ML in subq? Test E for oils?

Bringing back and old thread sorry if I shouldn't. Great read and I wanted to know if anyone has been doing up to a ML in subq? Test E for oils?
1 cc is perfectly fine. Oil is fine. If you get a lump, rub it out.
i personally avoid bulky fat and love handles. I inject in what would normally be IM injection spots. if I’m lean, like thighs, I put the needle in at an angle, or sometimes it’s a shallow IM injection. I’ve had no issues.

1 cc is perfectly fine. Oil is fine. If you get a lump, rub it out.
i personally avoid bulky fat and love handles. I inject in what would normally be IM injection spots. if I’m lean, like thighs, I put the needle in at an angle, or sometimes it’s a shallow IM injection. I’ve had no issues.
Thanks Sorbate. Planning my first cycle and the last bit to the puzzle is pins. Think I’ll give the slinpins a try.

Thanks Sorbate. Planning my first cycle and the last bit to the puzzle is pins. Think I’ll give the slinpins a try.
I use 30 gauge 5/16” insulin Needles. I backload.
I use these particular pins because Shoppers Drug Mart always has them in stock. (Yours may not but mine does) I always buy a case at a time. To stop confusion, I bring the wrapper off of one of the 10 packs and then they can use it to find the ones I need, lol.

First time I tried it, I went to shopper and just bought a 10 pack just in case I didn’t. like it.
I never turned back, once in a while I do a couple IM injections and it reminds me why I quit, lol

If I am running a cycle, I’ll pin every day. So I can pin up to 7 c a week if need be. And actually I enjoy pinning ed because my mind thinks I am growing with every shot. (I know its not, llol)

Zero pip for me.

I use 30 gauge 5/16” insulin Needles. I backload.
I use these particular pins because Shoppers Drug Mart always has them in stock. (Yours may not but mine does) I always buy a case at a time. To stop confusion, I bring the wrapper off of one of the 10 packs and then they can use it to find the ones I need, lol.

First time I tried it, I went to shopper and just bought a 10 pack just in case I didn’t. like it.
I never turned back, once in a while I do a couple IM injections and it reminds me why I quit, lol

If I am running a cycle, I’ll pin every day. So I can pin up to 7 c a week if need be. And actually I enjoy pinning ed because my mind thinks I am growing with every shot. (I know its not, llol)

Zero pip for me.
Thanks for the great info Sorbate, Very much appreciated. I hate shoppers right now going through a gift card incident and it's like working with toddlers. But should not be an issue for in store purchase:). Again though thanks. Not sure i'll pin everyday but thinking of 2-3 times a week. Going to go 400 mgs per week for my first TestE cycle. I have 5000 mgs coming so should be right on the mark for a 12 week blast. No other products don't think.

Thanks for the great info Sorbate, Very much appreciated. I hate shoppers right now going through a gift card incident and it's like working with toddlers. But should not be an issue for in store purchase:). Again though thanks. Not sure i'll pin everyday but thinking of 2-3 times a week. Going to go 400 mgs per week for my first TestE cycle. I have 5000 mgs coming so should be right on the mark for a 12 week blast. No other products don't think.
On your first cycle pinning is going to suck ass. But 2 times a week with a slin pin will be great. 0.8 cc twice a week.
I used to do Sunday and Thursday.

Want another great tip.
Inject after you get out of the shower in the morning. Now I scrub wherever I am going to pin really well with soap, then dry off and pin. Now I don’t share my towel, but if you do, use a new towel. If you want to be really careful the wipe with an alcohol swab as well. But my thought is, after you have cleaned yourself, you are clean, are you not? But it’s you taking the risk, so you’ll likely want to use an alcohol wipe. Just make sure to wait a few minutes to let it dry or it burns like a mofo.

In the winter I put the needle on top of the heater vent to warm it, lol. In the summer I hold it in my hand as I qtip my ears, and so on to warm it a bit to flow easier.

If I were you, I’d pin my ventroglutes and thighs. Very easy for your first time. Just rotate thru them. So right thigh, right ventroglute, left thigh left ventroglute, then back to right thigh. More than enough time between pins. Right now I’m only doing 125mg of test, so I just do thighs, going back and forth each week, because I’m only pinning once a week.

Ventroglutes, sit down, put your thumb on the crest of your hip and then your index finger on your hip joint (where your leg attaches) the pin in the middle but more towards the back of your ass Maybe 2 inches. I know it’s not true ventroglute, but there is a spot where you really have no feeling, so you feel nothing, not even the needle go in.

For the thighs, pin in the side of your thigh, about 4 fingers (I have thick fingers, so maybe 5 normal fingers, lol) down from your hip joint. I know it seems high, it’s not. I never get pip there.

Also since you may be new to pinning, with an insulin pin, toss it in like you are throwing a dart. No need to be slow, actually you feel it more if you do, just drive it in. Now with Intramuscular, I go slower in case I hit a nerve. You never hit a nerve doing sub q.

I practiced on an orange first just to get the hang of how hard to push.

If you got any more questions just ask.

On your first cycle pinning is going to suck ass. But 2 times a week with a slin pin will be great. 0.8 cc twice a week.
I used to do Sunday and Thursday.

Want another great tip.
Inject after you get out of the shower in the morning. Now I scrub wherever I am going to pin really well with soap, then dry off and pin. Now I don’t share my towel, but if you do, use a new towel. If you want to be really careful the wipe with an alcohol swab as well. But my thought is, after you have cleaned yourself, you are clean, are you not? But it’s you taking the risk, so you’ll likely want to use an alcohol wipe. Just make sure to wait a few minutes to let it dry or it burns like a mofo.

In the winter I put the needle on top of the heater vent to warm it, lol. In the summer I hold it in my hand as I qtip my ears, and so on to warm it a bit to flow easier.

If I were you, I’d pin my ventroglutes and thighs. Very easy for your first time. Just rotate thru them. So right thigh, right ventroglute, left thigh left ventroglute, then back to right thigh. More than enough time between pins. Right now I’m only doing 125mg of test, so I just do thighs, going back and forth each week, because I’m only pinning once a week.

Ventroglutes, sit down, put your thumb on the crest of your hip and then your index finger on your hip joint (where your leg attaches) the pin in the middle but more towards the back of your ass Maybe 2 inches. I know it’s not true ventroglute, but there is a spot where you really have no feeling, so you feel nothing, not even the needle go in.

For the thighs, pin in the side of your thigh, about 4 fingers (I have thick fingers, so maybe 5 normal fingers, lol) down from your hip joint. I know it seems high, it’s not. I never get pip there.

Also since you may be new to pinning, with an insulin pin, toss it in like you are throwing a dart. No need to be slow, actually you feel it more if you do, just drive it in. Now with Intramuscular, I go slower in case I hit a nerve. You never hit a nerve doing sub q.

I practiced on an orange first just to get the hang of how hard to push.

If you got any more questions just ask.
Brilliant response thanks man. I was going to send you a chat also about thoughts on volume per week.
I do have another question on the Subq front. You said just drive it in so not tent thing with the skin? You figure a .5 inch pin work ok? 28-30 guage? Also are you drawing with your same pin? I know to heat the vial ( not in boiling but warm hot water or heating pad ).

Last edited:
Brilliant response thanks man. I was going to send you a chat also about thoughts on volume per week.
I do have another question on the Subq front. You said just drive it in so not tent thing with the skin? You figure a .5 inch pin work ok? 28-30 guage? Also are you drawing with your same pin? I know to heat the vial ( not in boiling but warm hot water or heating pad ).
You can use 1/2 inch if you want but it wont be sub q then but shallow IM unless you are obese.
I’ve used 27-30 gauge without issues.
If you are using insulin needles backload them with a 3cc syringe and a 20 guage needle. Multiple you tube videos on this.

You are drawing with a 20 or 21 guage, no vial heating needed. Actually with an insulin needle no heating needed at all, but I warm it a bit just to make it a bit easier. I have snapped off more than one plunger pushing too hard at a tiny bit of an angle. It sucks when you waste the gear.

You can use 1/2 inch if you want but it wont be sub q then but shallow IM unless you are obese.
I’ve used 27-30 gauge without issues.
If you are using insulin needles backload them with a 3cc syringe and a 20 guage needle. Multiple you tube videos on this.

You are drawing with a 20 or 21 guage, no vial heating needed. Actually with an insulin needle no heating needed at all, but I warm it a bit just to make it a bit easier. I have snapped off more than one plunger pushing too hard at a tiny bit of an angle. It sucks when you waste the gear.
Thanks Sorbate again such great info being shared for me. I'm not obese or at least i don't think so. My delts, thighs, arms are all quite lean. Just the belly where i still have issues:). Will look to follow the information you've provided. Many many thanks.

Thanks Sorbate again such great info being shared for me. I'm not obese or at least i don't think so. My delts, thighs, arms are all quite lean. Just the belly where i still have issues:). Will look to follow the information you've provided. Many many thanks.
I wouldn’t recommend pinning your belly or love handles.