Performance product recommendations for runners?

My thought is, you need proper oxygen carrying capacity in order to train properly.
It would be like have big valves, big intake, wild cam and headers on a v8, but running a 300 cfm carb, will it run yes, but not to its peek efficiency.

If you are gasping and puffing between sets and it takes a fair bit of time to recover, you need to increase your blood gas exchange efficiency.
Plus how much fun is it to be large and gasping just to walk around because your aerobic capacity is shit. Why train to be strong and look good when you wheeze like a fat old man, lol.

Usually when I start getting back to cardio is when I’m tired of breathing heavy for normal every day tasks.
Exactly man. Awesome metaphor too that makes perfect sense

My thought is, you need proper oxygen carrying capacity in order to train properly.
It would be like have big valves, big intake, wild cam and headers on a v8, but running a 300 cfm carb, will it run yes, but not to its peek efficiency.

If you are gasping and puffing between sets and it takes a fair bit of time to recover, you need to increase your blood gas exchange efficiency.
Plus how much fun is it to be large and gasping just to walk around because your aerobic capacity is shit. Why train to be strong and look good when you wheeze like a fat old man, lol.

Usually when I start getting back to cardio is when I’m tired of breathing heavy for normal every day tasks.
Exactly. Contributes to vascularity and pump too, specifically and especially when you push those CV limits in each body part

GW - Cardarine is awesome for cardio.
SR9009- Stenabolic (Injectable) also really good.
If you can find a source for ITPP it gives crazy endurance boosts.

I took cardarine for about a year. It helped me a lot with my endurance. I hate running with a passion and was always winded within the first 5 minutes into a run. After starting cardarine I could run 5k and not feel as winded as I did when I wasn’t taking it.

I didn't see this thread before, but this is my jam! I'm an endurance runner myself.

As other have said, cardarine is a good choice for endurance. It didn't directly help me burn more fat, but it held off the fatigue/soreness/angry lungs for longer during long activities. Thus, giving an extra hour or two of cardio time.

EC Stack - Good for burning fat and dropping weight, but just be careful as it sped up my heartrate which worried me enough not to use it *while* running. Only on gym days or off-days.

But overall, looks like you are doing great! Keep at it, eat clean and get good sleep. That would be my main recommendation.

b5c2fff80255148aa53d5f40094fc018.jpg

A few weeks ago [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats it…….. keep on killing it !!!! Great job !!! Congrats!