Performance product recommendations for runners?

b5c2fff80255148aa53d5f40094fc018.jpg

A few weeks ago [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amazing transformation, you should be proud and I bet you feel a lot better!!

Well good ole ephedrine and a lot of green tea and water like ALOT and carefully using the ephedrine as it can be hard on the heart ...it’s big in the NFL rumour is when in America they decided to make ephedrine a controlled substance ll the nfl players stocked up BIGTIME. It’s not an AAS or SARM but is considered a steroid , it does a lot of similar things I’d research that if you don’t mind a little bit of jittery energy and loss of appetite

considered a steroid by who? It is not a steroid bro sorry

considered a steroid by who? It is not a steroid bro sorry
I did not say it’s a steroid in fact I said itsNOT a steroid. Bro ephedrine at proper dose is used as performance enhancing and it has steroid like effects.such as instant increase in strength...and on steroid.com or whatever the world wide main web site for steroids says exactly what I said. CN you even read bro lol saying I said things ....your the one who’s gonna end until wrong in this one my friend ephedrine is used and has a huge rep sin powerlifting and bodybuilding as a sort of pre workout. It will put 20pounds on your bench instantly if your not a wuss

Buddy go to steroid.com . Ephedrine will be in fat burning products list ..read up on it..ephedrine increases metabolic rate , it releases mad adrenaline and other stuff that real steroids do to. So learn to read or learn to have some respect my man because I don’t like when people don’t listen to what I said. Never did I once say ephedrine is a steroid. Just wanted to straighten that out for ya my friend!!!!Cheers !!! of water for me

I did not say it’s a steroid in fact I said itsNOT a steroid. Bro ephedrine at proper dose is used as performance enhancing and it has steroid like effects.such as instant increase in strength...and on steroid.com or whatever the world wide main web site for steroids says exactly what I said. CN you even read bro lol saying I said things ....your the one who’s gonna end until wrong in this one my friend ephedrine is used and has a huge rep sin powerlifting and bodybuilding as a sort of pre workout. It will put 20pounds on your bench instantly if your not a wuss

Ok mr fucking lippy can you even read what you yourself wrote?

"It’s not an AAS or SARM but is considered a steroid" followed by "I did not say it’s a steroid in fact I said itsNOT a steroid"

Please feel free to show me how I'm wrong, I don't give a shit what some website you found says. You didn't provide any new info in your ramble btw.

I didn't just fall off the turnip truck yesterday, calm your tits mr sensitive.

Buddy go to steroid.com . Ephedrine will be in fat burning products list ..read up on it..ephedrine increases metabolic rate , it releases mad adrenaline and other stuff that real steroids do to. So learn to read or learn to have some respect my man because I don’t like when people don’t listen to what I said. Never did I once say ephedrine is a steroid. Just wanted to straighten that out for ya my friend!!!!Cheers !!! of water for me

I was completely polite in my first response to you so I don't know what the fuck your problem is. You said it's "considered a steroid" I fucking quoted it back to you in bold!

I could correct you on a few technical errors you have made in your last two posts but I get the feeling you wouldn't be able to comprehend the reality so I won't. You are bringing a pointy stick to a gun fight here.

Apologies to the OP for the hijack, mr lippy please start a new thread if you want so we don't clutter this ladies thread up.

"It’s not an AAS or SARM but is considered a steroid" followed by "I did not say it’s a steroid in fact I said itsNOT a steroid"

Please feel free to show me how I'm wrong, I don't give a shit what some website you found says. You didn't provide any new info in your ramble btw.

You fell off the turnip truck over the weekend.

Buddy go to steroid.com . Ephedrine will be in fat burning products list ..read up on it..ephedrine increases metabolic rate , it releases mad adrenaline and other stuff that real steroids do to. So learn to read or learn to have some respect my man because I don’t like when people don’t listen to what I said. Never did I once say ephedrine is a steroid. Just wanted to straighten that out for ya my friend!!!!Cheers !!! of water

I don’t need to

Ephedrine will help you run faster and increase endurance big time man to answer your question. Research it yourself trust me especially for female use great choice

I was completely polite in my first response to you so I don't know what the fuck your problem is. You said it's "considered a steroid" I fucking quoted it back to you in bold!

I could correct you on a few technical errors you have made in your last two posts but I get the feeling you wouldn't be able to comprehend the reality so I won't. You are bringing a pointy stick to a gun fight here.

Apologies to the OP for the hijack, mr lippy please start a new thread if you want so we don't clutter this ladies thread up
Lol ok then

All in all I stand by ephedrine is probably the best for a runner before I started a fight over my poor grammar and lack of education lol