Performance product recommendations for runners?

Khaleesyy

Hi! I lost 70lbs in the last 2 years (40 in the last 3 months with clean eating and running). Any recommendations that could improve my runs, keep losing some fat etc... thank you! Sorry pretty newbie with that kind of stuff [emoji23][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slightly relevant before the replies come - are you male or female?

Female 33 years old , here a before after, still not done but really proud of myself!!
1e102425586a3fc27e0a9815b311e2ac.jpg

Before

Wow! A lot of dedication to get where you are. Do you plan on adding any resistance training?

You could look into two sarms that I can think to be of use for fat loss/ endurance and cardio performance:
GW501516 (Cardarine)
SR9009
I dont know a lot about these, I know GW helps with Cardio and burns fat as well. Also helps cholesterol. SR9009 is similar as well but again Im not well versed with these.
My friends girlfriend uses these two together intermittently and she has a pretty decent physique I would say.
Hope this helps in any way :)

First off great job so far.

There are lots of things you could try but I’d just keep doing whatever you are currently doing, seems to be working very well.

If you are insistent on trying something, peptides like HGH Frag can help with weight loss. But agin I’d just stick with what you are doing.

b5c2fff80255148aa53d5f40094fc018.jpg

A few weeks ago [emoji847]

Fantastic! You deserve to be proud!

There was a similar thread here very recently and the advice that was given was pretty much the same as has been given here and I whole heartedly agree, stay the course, it's working very well. I'll quote my answer from that thread -

"my 2 cents - Stay the course until progress grinds to a halt. However you are managing this it's working, why change anything? There are a few legit reasons to make a change for health reasons of course but barring that stay the course.

my 2 zillion cents - As you said your body has been through hell, there is some damage. Pardon my assumption but I think your primary focus should be all about your internals from Cardiovascular on down. AAS are not health cost free, before you even consider playing with it you should be damn near a world class expert on the subject.

Just my thoughts, I find I have to give myself a little talking to on the subject sometimes."

If you have effectively stalled out, the first thing I would look at is adding some resistance training as @Bagua mentions. Supplementation of any fatloss compounds may serve you best at the last part of your journey. Overall health should be the first priority for sure, beyond that please pardon my assumption but how you look aesthetically is likely very important to you. On that note I don't think you have to lose a ton more fat.

One more thing I think is common is too much reliance on the scale for feedback. Using the scale to track progress has served you well up to this point and that's great but do you really care how much you weigh if you look the way you wish to? If I was training you I'd suggest taking 3 waist measurements, one at navel, one 3 inches above and one 3 inches below then chase those numbers down to where you want them.

This train of thought becomes even more important if you add some resistance training. The benefits of lifting are many, one of them is that gaining muscle will help you burn fat at a higher rate. The problem is that as you may gain a couple of pounds of muscle while losing a couple of pounds of fat so if you are only using total bodyweight as a means of measuring progress it can appear fatloss progress has stalled because total bodyweight has not moved.

Folks here will be keen to help you out setting any of that up if you provide some more feedback and details. If and when you do stall out posting a very detailed accounting of your diet is a good idea.

Wish you all the best, love a good success story, your story is inspiring, keep killing it!

There was a similar thread here very recently and the advice that was given was pretty much the same as has been given here and I whole heartedly agree, stay the course, it's working very well. I'll quote my answer from that thread -

"my 2 cents - Stay the course until progress grinds to a halt. However you are managing this it's working, why change anything? There are a few legit reasons to make a change for health reasons of course but barring that stay the course.

my 2 zillion cents - As you said your body has been through hell, there is some damage. Pardon my assumption but I think your primary focus should be all about your internals from Cardiovascular on down. AAS are not health cost free, before you even consider playing with it you should be damn near a world class expert on the subject.

Just my thoughts, I find I have to give myself a little talking to on the subject sometimes."

If you have effectively stalled out, the first thing I would look at is adding some resistance training as @Bagua mentions. Supplementation of any fatloss compounds may serve you best at the last part of your journey. Overall health should be the first priority for sure, beyond that please pardon my assumption but how you look aesthetically is likely very important to you. On that note I don't think you have to lose a ton more fat.

One more thing I think is common is too much reliance on the scale for feedback. Using the scale to track progress has served you well up to this point and that's great but do you really care how much you weigh if you look the way you wish to? If I was training you I'd suggest taking 3 waist measurements, one at navel, one 3 inches above and one 3 inches below then chase those numbers down to where you want them.

This train of thought becomes even more important if you add some resistance training. The benefits of lifting are many, one of them is that gaining muscle will help you burn fat at a higher rate. The problem is that as you may gain a couple of pounds of muscle while losing a couple of pounds of fat so if you are only using total bodyweight as a means of measuring progress it can appear fatloss progress has stalled because total bodyweight has not moved.

Folks here will be keen to help you out setting any of that up if you provide some more feedback and details. If and when you do stall out posting a very detailed accounting of your diet is a good idea.

Wish you all the best, love a good success story, your story is inspiring, keep killing it!
@Khaleesyy He is right, the scale is one thing, but now its how you FEEL about how you LOOK. Not a number. You look great in my opinion and the worth ethic is incredible. 👍👍👍

If looking into GW501516 (Cardarine) make sure you do your research. AFAIK there are cancer risks (in rats if memory serves me correct).

If looking into GW501516 (Cardarine) make sure you do your research. AFAIK there are cancer risks (in rats if memory serves me correct).
Thats bunk. Its true but was falsely done. Rats were given like 200 times the dosage an adult human would take. ,also the rats lifespan is around 2 years i believe and they just about lived that during testing. Theres lots of research articles on that testing.

Wow! A lot of dedication to get where you are. Do you plan on adding any resistance training?

Thinking about it but probably something I could go at home. I use to do cross fit and gym etc and I really like the freedom of not having to go somewhere or at a specific time etc

Really helpful!! Thank you [emoji4]

Thats bunk. Its true but was falsely done. Rats were given like 200 times the dosage an adult human would take. ,also the rats lifespan is around 2 years i believe and they just about lived that during testing. Theres lots of research articles on that testing.
Yeah I'm not fully read up on it.... I just knew there were links with it and cancer.

Hi! I lost 70lbs in the last 2 years (40 in the last 3 months with clean eating and running). Any recommendations that could improve my runs, keep losing some fat etc... thank you! Sorry pretty newbie with that kind of stuff [emoji23][emoji4]

Well good ole ephedrine and a lot of green tea and water like ALOT and carefully using the ephedrine as it can be hard on the heart ...it’s big in the NFL rumour is when in America they decided to make ephedrine a controlled substance ll the nfl players stocked up BIGTIME. It’s not an AAS or SARM but is considered a steroid , it does a lot of similar things I’d research that if you don’t mind a little bit of jittery energy and loss of appetite