Performance product recommendations for runners?

Buddy go to steroid.com . Ephedrine will be in fat burning products list ..read up on it..ephedrine increases metabolic rate , it releases mad adrenaline and other stuff that real steroids do to. So learn to read or learn to have some respect my man because I don’t like when people don’t listen to what I said. Never did I once say ephedrine is a steroid. Just wanted to straighten that out for ya my friend!!!!Cheers !!! of water for me
WTF. 😆🤥

And am I the only one on here who actually tries to stick to the thread topic and instead of arguing against everybody as if there long shit we work together and give the best answers we can instead of childish banter .........I’m not a kid lol If someone disagrees cool you disagree withdoculented fact not me. And why not add something positive to the thread at hand....What’s good for running is the thread of you forgot

My answer was and is ephedrine is an amazing performance enhancer for running.
And green tea I said. And I got a whole bunch of crap from people who could have just respectfully replied that my post may have hinted at ephedrine being an AAS or SERM when it IS NOt but it has some of the same characteristics yea it does

I’m done here I don’t want to argue Knut if the poster of this thread wants to chat I used to be a Damon good long distance runner junior high through high school ...gold medals silver medals , I totally get looking for a product but my best running was done just on good diet and good sleep no supplements or anything . What type of running you doing?

And am I the only one on here who actually tries to stick to the thread topic and instead of arguing against everybody as if there long shit we work together and give the best answers we can instead of childish banter .........I’m not a kid lol If someone disagrees cool you disagree withdoculented fact not me. And why not add something positive to the thread at hand....What’s good for running is the thread of you forgot
Shh.

Thinking about it but probably something I could go at home. I use to do cross fit and gym etc and I really like the freedom of not having to go somewhere or at a specific time etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To get this thread back on track...

Congrats on the awesome transformation! I’ll just mirror what everyone else is saying, keep doing what you’re doing, it’s obviously working. It’s hard not to want more once you get that taste of body recomposition.

Consistency is key, if you find a way to throw in resistance training of some sort that fits with your lifestyle, I’m sure that would be the best addition vs adding in compounds. Either way, there’s a bunch of knowledge and experience to tap into here for both viewpoints.

Good luck with the ongoing progress!

right. im a shit runner but when i get into something its usually both feet. coffee is enough of a stimulant when you are training near max heart rate. being properly carbed up. tried doing keto while running and it was a failed experiment. increasing plasma nitrate levels. the bodybuilders here do that with L-arginine supplements to improve their pump. i just use beet juice. it gives a nice hyper aware buzz when stacked on morning coffee. it causes vasodilation so it will deliver O2 better to you muscles.
electrolytes. i found that if you are training hard just hydrating wont be enough. you eventually just piss out all the water you take in. lots of options. you can drink fancy sports drinks to just putting a pinch of salt into your water. research says that good enough.
you want to lean up resistance training. look up suspension training if you dont want to go to a gym. i think its good for runners and ladies. add 200m-800m sprints to your training. will tune up your metabolism.

Last edited:
My 2 cents...

- I have run a lot in my life and it is important to mix it up with other stuff
- ride a bike or swim to help with longevity of your joints/ligaments as they are lower impact alternatives for cardio. running puts a lot of wear and tear on the body. eventually this catches up with us all :(
- life weights and or do body weight exercises, this can be done at home, even a small amount of strength training will help your overall results a lot. if all you do is run the results won't be as good as a balanced approach to cardio and weights...by mixing in strength training it will force your body to build muscle which it wants to break down if all you do is cardio so it can become more efficient
- do sprints, if you look at the bodies of the sprinters and the distance runners what do you notice, the sprinters are jacked and the distance runners just look skinny, sprinting produces a greater GH release and will help with fat loss with less catabolism of muscle, you can do both but make sure sprinting makes up a decent portion of your running, run on grass with cleats when possible to reduce wear and tear
- I am sure you have your diet pretty much sorted given your awesome progress (congrats by the way, great achievement, not many people can do what you did so feel good about it) but there are people on this board and others that help with things like contest prep that can probably take you to the next level (without drugs) by simply tweaking your diet. for me Keto works great to strip the pounds off but everyone is different so you need to find out what works for you and dial it in.
- when the progress stalls and you are ready for drugs the ones I have found help with cardio are: Anavar, Cardarine, and Equipoise...the first two are very safe for women, the var helps burn abdominal fat and helps endurance a bit (for women 5-10mg/d is a good dose) the trick is finding legit var which is often faked with low dose TBOL or even DBOL, the Cardarine as previously suggested helps to metabolize fat and has the side effect of improving HDL/LDL but also some possible cancer risk which is low but not to be totally blown off, the Equipoise is a drug that they give to race horses which increases EPO which increases red blood cell production which means more oxygen transfer to your cells and will also put on some lean muscle but nothin dramatic at low doses (basically it'll help with recovery)...I can't remember the dose that is recommended for women but it's pretty low...the negative side effects of EQ are increased blood pressure, increased appetite, and possible anxiety if you are prone to it. It can cause virulization symptoms (making you more masculine) so you have to be careful with the dose and because it is a long acting injectable you can't pull the plug on it and clear it quickly, it takes weeks to drop so I would approach this with caution but I have known some women who like it a lot.
- sarms are probably a safer alternative to steroids if you just want to improve your stamina and recovery. Ostarine works well for women even at doses recommend for men without side effects and LDG-4033 seems to work well but will put on more muscle/weight so I would use a much lower dose than what is recommended for men. I am sure there are others but these are the ones I have lady friends that have used with success.

As the other posters have said, keep doing what you are doing cause it is working (don't fuck with a winning formula!) but when you hit a plateau and are ready to change things up the above is what I would recommend. drugs being the last step.

Good luck with your goals. keep up the good work.

Yeah I'm not fully read up on it.... I just knew there were links with it and cancer.
ya it seems like the orignial trials back in the 90s were rigged to fail and scare people off gdub50516. I believe there are new (smaller) trials that have shown gdub reduces cancer. Im no doctor so the risk remains.

Is it like an unwritten theory though that juicing and cardio will most likely enlarge the heart as your hearts a muscle and that plus roids will stimulate growth?

Is it like an unwritten theory though that juicing and cardio will most likely enlarge the heart as your hearts a muscle and that plus roids will stimulate growth?
More so from weight training. You may not put the stress on your heart during cardio, like lifting.

More so from weight training. You may not put the stress on your heart during cardio, like lifting.
Good to know I just know everyone and their uncle swear against cardio for whatever reason hindering gains or whatever but I want to do more cardio. Heart health indurence stamina lots of benifets loosing belly fat..

Good to know I just know everyone and their uncle swear against cardio for whatever reason hindering gains or whatever but I want to do more cardio. Heart health indurence stamina lots of benifets loosing belly fat..
Not me nor my uncle. I do make many jokes about it tho because it bores me to tears.

I very strongly feel that it's an extremely important part of the puzzle. For good overall health yes but if you are serious about this sport/lifestyle and gainz then you are missing a good percentage of realizing your potential.

I still hate it and don't do enough, definitely a do as I say not as I do thing when training guys

My thought is, you need proper oxygen carrying capacity in order to train properly.
It would be like have big valves, big intake, wild cam and headers on a v8, but running a 300 cfm carb, will it run yes, but not to its peek efficiency.

If you are gasping and puffing between sets and it takes a fair bit of time to recover, you need to increase your blood gas exchange efficiency.
Plus how much fun is it to be large and gasping just to walk around because your aerobic capacity is shit. Why train to be strong and look good when you wheeze like a fat old man, lol.

Usually when I start getting back to cardio is when I’m tired of breathing heavy for normal every day tasks.