JOURNAL: A Girl on Gear

Checking in

I think I am getting my period. I'm bloated, as fuck. I'm at my high of 165lbs. Mostly bloat. No back pains/cramps but, breaking out a little, nothing out of the ordinary. I am due today but, it could be late. Probably get in like 3 days. Which, kinda sucks because, I can't see if the clen is doing me any good. I've been doing well with the 100mcg dose. Sweat like crazy during cardio, it's really nice. I think I'll keep using it for another two weeks, and then drop it for a bit and switch to something else. I am not getting as cold as I was last week.

I had a cheat meal saturday when we got hit with that snow. Did sushi with my sister and son

I got another gym membership, one with child care... I did chest there yesterday, packed as fuck. So many weirdos. I like my dungeon gym better. However. It's important to me to go to this gym just because it's a "healthy" mix of things and, I promised my son that I'd go to the gym so he can come and play. More or less doing it for him than me.

Nothing else to really note. I dropped some carbs back. I just felt bloated but that could be to period bullshit too. I think that's it... I'll post a picture here as well just gotta do it from my phone.

I tried out a new gym for a few months and ended up going back to my old one too. Its funny how you get so used to your gym and when you go someone else and are new there ppl look at you funny lol. At least they do with me anyways.

I tried out a new gym for a few months and ended up going back to my old one too. Its funny how you get so used to your gym and when you go someone else and are new there ppl look at you funny lol. At least they do with me anyways.
Yes maam. Hate those funny looks. Like I'm a foreigner... it's okay. They will get used to me. I just want my yute to socialize lol

Oh man y'all..

Finally went out of my way to get a charger for my Laptop....

I must note. I had a bit of a cheat meal on Friday. And then binged hard again today. I don't know what's happening. Just craving carbs. I dropped some because I thought gaining seven pounds was too much. Now this binge will put me back over. I don't know what's wrong with me. I am taking tomorrow off I think from cardio, I won't be doing any weights. I think I need a few days of rest?

Oh man y'all..

Finally went out of my way to get a charger for my Laptop....

I must note. I had a bit of a cheat meal on Friday. And then binged hard again today. I don't know what's happening. Just craving carbs. I dropped some because I thought gaining seven pounds was too much. Now this binge will put me back over. I don't know what's wrong with me. I am taking tomorrow off I think from cardio, I won't be doing any weights. I think I need a few days of rest?
Do u think it's your hormones/period giving u all the carb cravings? And is it possible that the opportunity for cheat meals is there so your just not resisting ? Like r u going out with friends and socializing? Or since u have given in a few times now your giving in more often?

When i used to get my period it always messed with my head and i would get cravings. Also when i used to do train too much and not eat enough i would get really bad cravings and when i had a cheat meal i would binge eat. It was gross. I'm not sure if that's your problem though because I did say u are eating around 1900 calories so I really think it could just be your period. Also you could just be giving into the temptation of the cheat meals and being more relaxed with yourself.

If your getting really frustrated then just go 2 weeks no cheat meal! Your metabolism will not slow down in 2 weeks, u will not lose any muscle, nothing bad will happen u will just feel more empowered again because u will be back in control. If u feel like the cardio is making u hungrier eat more veggies. A lot of hungrier is all in your head. So when I used to lean out and do that by essentially starving myself (fasted cardio, low carbs, double workouts, fat burners, the usually stuff) i would get hungry then tell myself that i wasn't really hungry, i would think of ppl in Africa actually starving, then i would realize i really wasn't starving. I would remind myself that i had lots of body fat i can eat right now and i would go a few more hrs until I had a meal. I practiced this over and over and over. It works. I know sounds kindof crazy but the brain is very powerful and hungry and cravings are all controllable by thoughts.

You have a very beautiful physique and if it's not where u want it to be then u need to buckle down and work for it! If the cravings r going to be one of your biggest challenges then u need to work harder and be more disciplined and not let anything get in the way of achieving your goals! Especially not food! Food is not worth it. The food will always be around and having the best physique u can all the time is more satisfying then any food out there!

Last edited:
Do u think it's your hormones/period giving u all the carb cravings? And is it possible that the opportunity for cheat meals is there so your just not resisting ? Like r u going out with friends and socializing? Or since u have given in a few times now your giving in more often?

When i used to get my period it always messed with my head and i would get cravings. Also when i used to do train too much and not eat enough i would get really bad cravings and when i had a cheat meal i would binge eat. It was gross. I'm not sure if that's your problem though because I did say u are eating around 1900 calories so I really think it could just be your period. Also you could just be giving into the temptation of the cheat meals and being more relaxed with yourself.

If your getting really frustrated then just go 2 weeks no cheat meal! Your metabolism will not slow down in 2 weeks, u will not lose any muscle, nothing bad will happen u will just feel more empowered again because u will be back in control. If u feel like the cardio is making u hungrier eat more veggies. A lot of hungrier is all in your head. So when I used to lean out and do that by essentially starving myself (fasted cardio, low carbs, double workouts, fat burners, the usually stuff) i would get hungry then tell myself that i wasn't really hungry, i would think of ppl in Africa actually starving, then i would realize i really wasn't starving. I would remind myself that i had lots of body fat i can eat right now and i would go a few more hrs until I had a meal. I practiced this over and over and over. It works. I know sounds kindof crazy but the brain is very powerful and hungry and cravings are all controllable by thoughts.

You have a very beautiful physique and if it's not where u want it to be then u need to buckle down and work for it! If the cravings r going to be one of your biggest challenges then u need to work harder and be more disciplined and not let anything get in the way of achieving your goals! Especially not food! Food is not worth it. The food will always be around and having the best physique u can all the time is more satisfying then any food out there!
Its period related. I think its here today.. slowly. But surely .. it's the only time I get cravings.

I was really hoping I wouldnt get any period but. Fuck. I guess I am lol... I'm so tired today too. Which is fairly odd.

Well.. Never got my period. Odd. But, not really. Guess now I know test will shut my ovary down at 30mg/wk.

I changed my plan. Just because I am so bloated. I'm dropping the NPP as well. My last pin was sunday and I'll take a little break from gear. I did my blood work yesterday. I should get a call from the Doc soon to go in to go over it. Even though he said I don't have to, I might still in for a check up. Or i'll see if they can just print my results off so, I can go over it. Next month is what will be the important bloods. I might ask him to refer me to a endo. Oh, I do have a ultrasound coming up in March for my ovary. I do want to take a break just to make sure everything is okay with that one.

I will just focus on maintaining for the next few weeks and then, I will add in var at probably 10mg/day. 10 was my sweet spot before, maybe see how 5mg goes.

I don't remember if I mentioned the doctor fuckin my appointment up for my nerve testing on my wrists. Yesterday I get a call from her, reminding me it's friday. I didn't miss it, thank god! Yesterday was so bad, my forearm felt like it was going to rip out of my skin during my workout. Very painful. I don't know if it has anything to do with the carpel or not. just need this fixed, asap.

My overall about this cycle. I loved it. I felt great. recovery wasn't as quick as I'd like it but... I am just coming back really from September. I am pleased with how well everything went. I love dacorex's oils. so smooth and painless. Even pinning my lat was a breeze. Clen was a great run too. I can't wait to play with it again in a month or so. I think the next thing I want to try is DNP. I'll probably grab some next month or so. If I am going to use it, i'd like it to be a little cooler than hot, and still be slow at work. I don't need to be sweating bullets in the kitchen lmao.

You know, I forgot to mention....

My acne. I didn't break out as bad. I remember my cycle back in December of 2018 into 2019 God damn fukkin awful.

Even when I ran 30mg of just NPP alone, prior to surgery. I don't think I really broke out at all.

I'll be seeing blood work doctor this week to go over my numbers (I have to see the doctor or they wont print my bloods out, ghey!)... And then. Next month. I'm probably going to be so low T. It's gonna suck. So... These next four weeks. I'll keep my Diet about the same. I dropped some carbs. My protein will stay put, fats went up a tiny.

Total Calories: 1898
Carbs: 146g
Fats: 71g
Protein: 164g

Oh, and I am getting a sinus infection.

Anyways hope you all have a good weekend. Just wrapping some meal prep up. And then chores and color with my son.

Feb 21st nerve testing for the carpel tunnel too, thank god. maybe can get it fixed before the tourism does! *fingers crossed*

Went and got my blood work results.

i was a bit on the hypoglycemic side. he wants me to redo the work.. I'll probably do that tomorrow.

Test levels were nice and high so.. that's good. lol now, time for them to drop.

I do want to add, I experienced some lactating... Assuming my prolactin is up. He's checking that as well. I haven't checked in a few days. and I had this problem after my ovary was removed and my OBGYN didn't seem to give a fuck (he wouldn't even check my levels of hormones and said i was okay).

I think he's ordering a ECG as well?

And, I don't know if I mentioned my nose bleeds again - he's referring me to a doctor for that again and he said I should probably do a sleep test as well.

Did my blood work again. And, a ECG.

I have a friend that will be accompanying me next week for this appointment - doctor talks too "big" for me. If my friend comes, he can do the talking for me, and then, explain later.

He's also hit a ultra low so, I am hoping this will get him out and help him feel a little better. He was to come with me to do blood work but, I am guessing he's still asleep... Which is, okay. I can offer help. It's up to him to be the change in himself. And, I'm not going to lecture him on being a TRT dose. His decision.

What are you running for gear now?

Do you drink a lot of coffee. I know I can get coffee induced hypoglycaemia.

What are you running for gear now?

Do you drink a lot of coffee. I know I can get coffee induced hypoglycaemia.
Mmm... Good point. I didn't notice a drop in my sugars... I think when I had done the blood work. it was right after I worked out, had my carbs, and a monster....

I should've done this fasted.. Cause I just did my normal routine. I'll let him know about the coffee/monsters.

I was running 30mg/wk of Test and NPP. and 100mcg of Clen.

Week 2 Post Cycle

Knee pains back. bad.
acne, popping up more.
still bloated... I'm assuming hormone related... I'm still sitting at 160lbs.

I don't want to dial calories back yet because, I want to maintain what i've gained though this cycle. I think I have to avoid the scale for a little. it's a curse.

I will be a little laid back this week with weights and cardio. A, "deload" week, if you will - I think it's needed.

Mmm... Good point. I didn't notice a drop in my sugars... I think when I had done the blood work. it was right after I worked out, had my carbs, and a monster....

I should've done this fasted.. Cause I just did my normal routine. I'll let him know about the coffee/monsters.

I was running 30mg/wk of Test and NPP. and 100mcg of Clen.
Monster plus clen could do it. Clen is supposed to reduce blood sugars. Monster is basically caffeine. Do they use sugar or the substitute. I find if I drink my coffee with too much sugar it makes things worse. Maybe high on caffeine your body freaks out with all the sugar, lol.

only sugars i get are from fruits and cereal

otherwise. splenda. and what'd i look like, a rookie? who drinks a monster with calories? always sugar free. i'd be a fat fuck if i didn't lmao

only sugars i get are from fruits and cereal

otherwise. splenda. and what'd i look like, a rookie? who drinks a monster with calories? always sugar free. i'd be a fat fuck if i didn't lmao
It would blow your mind what I can eat and stay lean.
That’s why I asked, not sure what your metabolism was like, lol.

Slow...

If I didn't workout. I'd be fat. lol... sad. but true.

I bet any woman except a few unique ones have to watch what they eat and workout. And the ones that don’t either are usually funny shaped, or get fat when they get older. I bet in part because they never had to watch what they ate.

Good Morning everyone!

Almost 5 weeks post workout. Not noticing much change in my strength... But... I don't look as full. Which, saddens me but! I have a few guys approaching me at the gym, asking me how I got so big, what am I doing, and about the style of training I am doing. Most older women think I compete. So, that confirms I still have a decent look. Everyone chats me up. I won't be going to the commercial gym for a little. It's getting too talky and, I am not staying focused.

Macros have lowered. I am still 160lbs. I have some DNP on the way. I will be starting that as soon as that comes. I will be following basskillers guideline for that. I will do my best to check in as often as i can with it. I do not have a goal weight to hit, just a look. I want to drop some body fat, and tighten up. I like the size where I am up.

These last few days i've aggressively dropped a bunch of carbs. As I go into the DNP run, I will need to be eating more Keto style. So this is more of a mental prep for myself. I won't be successful if I just drop all the carbs, that day and go right into keto. I'll work on my macros today for that run...

I have my nerve tests today for my carpal tunnel. A coworker had her surgery done a few weeks ago. I bumped into her at my son's school. She's really talking me into not doing both hands at once. So, I've considered it but, I really do want to do both in one shot. I don't want to be out of like for 3 weeks, then, come back, and out again for 3 weeks. It'll fuck with my head.

What else... Court last week. Child Support Hearing. I'm sure y'all know how that went. Sperm donor was out, got out in Jan. We or my son spoke to him 2x. One time being on his birthday. Feb 1st. Never heard from him then. I was told he was picked up, and went back in. Picked up on the 6th, violation of his probation. I think how I am understanding the one charge he got, he was in an area he wasn't suppose to be. On top of that, he abandoned his vehicle.. AGAIN! She informed me he's playing the whole, mental illness card and will probably seek rehab (AGAIN). He has 2 hearings next month. I think one relating to this current case and, the other one for the massive assault he caught last year. I don't know what will happen. I really had some hope the would start to do better. It's okay. Life will go on even if he blames me for all the wrong he's done. Cause, you know, his excuse is, "i can't see my son so, i try and kill myself" - that's how mentally ill he really is (or emotionally abusive. I dont know which one. a combination of both). He has no sense in the fact that, he's the one to blame for his own actions, not others or the circumstances around him.

I think that's pretty much it. Oh, I dump blood on the 24th. And then, I think I have blood work coming up on the 27th... I'll post my test levels then.

Hope you all have a good weekend. February kinda few by. Which means, march is almost here and i'll be turning 31, damn man.

I will post up how I'll be running my DNP after the weekend. I gotta prep a few things and run to shoppers..

Question.. Or more or less your guys' opinions... I have an infection, I have to take another antibiotic ... Shall I allow the antibiotic run it's course? Or, using the antibiotic with DNP, okay? I was planning on asking the pharmacist but, I dont want the two having bad interactions... And something bad happen... I can just play with diet until I am good to go.